An interesting view of the presidency

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Who knows, I might actually agree with the Groper on this one:

“I [Herman Cain] call it a journey, not just a campaign, because it doesn’t stop,” he said. “We’re in the primary. Then you run for president. You win the presidency, serve four years. (Then you) might have to serve eight at the insistence of the people. Then after that, launch a Cain library,” then a post-presidential speaking tour, he mused.

Livewire | TPM

“I [Herman Cain] call it a journey, not just a campaign, because it doesn’t stop,” he said. “We’re in the primary. Then you run for president. You win the presidency, serve four years. (Then you) might have to serve eight at the insistence of the people. Then after that, launch a Cain library,” then a post-presidential speaking tour, he mused.

Livewire | TPM

Shockingly, I have - once or twice - agreed with the words of many politicians. I tend to find their actions are what let them down. Great example, just look at that crackhead in the White House.

Shockingly, I have - once or twice - agreed with the words of many politicians. I tend to find their actions are what let them down. Great example, just look at that crackhead in the White House.

You don't agree with Obama's words any more than his actions. I'm the one who should be saying what you just said, not you.

LOL! I don't think Cain is very serious about being president...that's all it means to him? A library and speaking tours?

Livewire | TPM

K- pow

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! I don't think Cain is very serious about being president...that's all it means to him? A library and speaking tours?

Don't forget the lifelong pension and private security on the taxpayer dime.

Livewire | TPM

The accused groper you mean. In America it's innocent until proven guilty.

You don't agree with Obama's words any more than his actions. I'm the one who should be saying what you just said, not you.

You do realize it is completely ridiculous to tell another person what they do or do not agree with? Logic does not allow for you to decide what I think. Mmmmk?

You didn't say it. I did. During his campaign, he said stuff I agreed with. The problem was not his words, it was his actions and his associations that did not stand up to scrutiny.

ID 10 T

During his campaign, he [Obama] said stuff I agreed with. The problem was not his words, it was his actions and his associations that did not stand up to scrutiny.

I'm curious what those words were now.

Obama continues to say things that I agree with. For me, the biggest problem is that early on he bowed down to idiots like Pelosi and Reid and let them run the show. Now, he's stood up to them, and both sides of Congress refuse to cooperate or consider his proposals. If Obama wants to win re-election he should come out swinging at both sides, and consider dropping the D party and go it as an independent. Sure, all Hell would break loose, but then again is that so bad considering things now?

Livewire | TPM

The accused groper you mean. In America it's innocent until proven guilty.

Details...details...details to lefty swine.

If Cain had any real interest in being president, he would be a lot more careful with his words. I think he would be happy to get on the ticket with someone that had a chance of winning. If Romney is nominated, the party could certainly use a Tea Party favorite in the number two slot. The problem is finding someone who will not torpedo the campaign the way Palin did.

Forum List

Back