An Interesting Theory

people ignored you because they dont like you. Not because of the question you posed. They consider you a troll.

No. Only cowardly pussies like you who cannot handle an actual discussion.

Fuck. Idiots like you can't even properly define the term "troll" which you carelessly and ignorantly and stupidly toss out there.

Plasmaballless has no ability to engage in anything but deflection and pathetically weak ad hominems.

"Waaah! I consider that mean ol' Liability to be a twoll! Waahhhh! Therefore I couldn't possibly answer a question! Waaaaahhhh!"

Schmucks like Plasmaballless don't even see how stupid and completely petty their posts establish them as being.

hypocrite. I prefer to just make fun of you.
As for your thread, i prefer to call you a tard, Its just more fitting.

mean? my zebra Danios are meaner than you internet pussy.

Right on CUE. Thanks. We really needed more proof that I have you completely pegged!

You are a fail. Nothing more and no hope of ever being anything better.

:lol:

It's a pleasure mocking you and exposing you as the gutless, spineless, dishonest failure you always are!

Right on CUE. Thanks. We really needed more proof that I have you completely pegged!

It's a pleasure mocking you and exposing you as the gutless, spineless, dishonest failure you always are!
hey stop pming me wanting my balls. I'm not that into you.

Noting that you are a gutter dwelling cocksucker and noting that you have no balls is not the same as PM'ing you about anybody wanting your balls. Is there a reason you have to rely on lying, you gutless jism gargler?

If you ever find your nadz, you cowardly dishonest piece of shit, send up a flare so we can all celebrate that happy day for you.

Each one of your posts reconfirms that you are an ineffectual troll with no talent, no intelligence and no possibility of ever finding any hint of integrity.

Word!

hey stop pming me wanting my balls. I'm not that into you.

I would suggest you refer to the T&Cs of the board. You are not allowed to disclose the contents of PMs. Is that too hard for your small brain? Need someone to 'splain it?

I started this thread right before I left today, just got home and read all 5 pages, all I can say is;

Irony.jpg

I didn't read the thread.

Has anyone pointed out to EZ that she started her thread with an attack?

Maybe she can answer her own question.

:eusa_whistle:

Translation service translates Ravi-speak into English:

Translation: "Waaaaahhhhhh!"
How unsurprising that you lack a sense of humor.

Yes, yes...now go on and on about how it wasn't funny.

She hates me. I just know she hates me. What did I do to deserve EZs vitriol? Obama said everybody be nice and EZ isn't being nice. :(:(:(

*sobs quietly*

When you can provide some evidence that you speak on behalf of the board, someone might take you seriously. Until then, little one, you are just another asshole on the board. You would be lucky to reach the level required for troll - you're not even on the radar of 'intelligent human being'.

hahaha shut up fuck face. i am not overly concerned about your opinion. Thanks for the neg rep btw...

I dont speak for the board, i speak for myself, and i've known Lia longer than you ( far as i know).
i really dont want to reach the level of troll, I heard they are like yeast infections. You know something you are.

LOL!

Pussy, you'd have to climb the equivalent of a couple of mountains to get all the way up to mere troll.

You've been doing nothing but trolling all your life here at this board.

You remain a brainless, spineless loser.

True story. :thup:

Sounds like yourself raghead.:lol:

Personally, I try (note - try, sometimes I fail) to identify posters as individuals, and - apart from one poster - I insult people only on their intellect. I do that because the only factual information I have about that person is about their intellect. So, I will call someone stupid, dumb, moron or similar. I differentiate between 'lefties' (the drooling hordes who clearly get their 'facts' from biased media) and liberals (who provide some intellectual argument for their stance). I have no problem with liberals, I do have 'issues' with lefties.

However, I am equally as likely to slap a right winger for regurgitating bullshit from my own 'side'. I think I reasonably fair in my bitchslapping.

But, when one posts shit.... for example, MarcALT's recent thread about 'Palin's Assassination List' who in his OP claimed he was looking for an honest debate. You cannot start an honest debate with a blatant lie designed solely to inflame others. Want an honest discussion - start with an honest OP. Otherwise, you get what you ask for.

I have no respect for anyone who is political.

So you respect no one on here nor most people in this country?

Advocating a point of view is political. I dare you to spend time on this board without showing a point of view.

hahaha shut up fuck face. i am not overly concerned about your opinion. Thanks for the neg rep btw...

I dont speak for the board, i speak for myself, and i've known Lia longer than you ( far as i know).
i really dont want to reach the level of troll, I heard they are like yeast infections. You know something you are.

LOL!

Pussy, you'd have to climb the equivalent of a couple of mountains to get all the way up to mere troll.

Not at all. Sounds like you're high and stupid.

Oh wait. You are.

Stupid.

Maybe you are high, too.

Caligirl said;

Accusing a group with the actions of an individual is not the response of an intelligent person.

I said:

Yeah, you may want to get that memo out to about everyone that posts on here, and on every message board in the country.

Libtards, neocons, DemocRATS, nutters, rightwing loons, et al..just look at the titles of all the thread here

So posters, why do you do it? Does it make you come across as smart? Do you think others will listen to your views when you START OUT a title or a thread already attacking?

Let us hear your reasoning behind it, from BOTH SIDES please.

Well, it is adolescent, and I indulge in it as much as anyone else. I really don't mind it coming back from the other side. However, we have had a few that talked of 'elimination', and that, I feel, is far over the line.

Oh, pur-leaze..... You pray that they mature? Aren't you the one who claimed to want an 'honest debate' about an assassination list that does not exist? Are you not the one who calls members of the TEA Party by derogatory names? Do you not call Republicans derogatory names? Have you not falsely accused people of being racists?

Marc, stop the hypocrisy. Thanks.

This is what pisses me off about you. You just never cease with this partisan BS.

Listen, I did that BEFORE I said let's follow Obama's lead and tamp down the violent and derogatory rhetoric.

When was the last time I posted any name-calling?

I DARE you to produce ONE post, since my olive branch, where I've been mean or derogatory.

You may like to play games CG, but don't assume that everyone else does.

If you're going to continue on this schtick as if you believe I don't mean what I say, then it makes no sense for us to continue to communicate, because you will only eventually drag me down into the gutter with you. And that's the LAST thing I want.

Good day.

There was nothing partisan about my post. You might want there to be, but there is not. You mentioned the right only.... that's partisan. I balanced your partisanship with examples from you - as an individual. That's fair.

And, no, you haven't posted anything mean or derogatory - but you do thank those that do. If you commend someone for partisan bullshit, you own it too. Basically, what you're trying to do is take the moral highground and 'thank' those who carry on your partisan bullshit.

I'm not in the gutter... if you go there, you go alone.

Not in the gutter, Girl? Sheesh, come on down here, you don't realize the fun to be had:eusa_angel:

LOL!

Raghead? And you base that on what, exactly? :eusa_eh:

Personally, I try (note - try, sometimes I fail) to identify posters as individuals, and - apart from one poster - I insult people only on their intellect. I do that because the only factual information I have about that person is about their intellect. So, I will call someone stupid, dumb, moron or similar. I differentiate between 'lefties' (the drooling hordes who clearly get their 'facts' from biased media) and liberals (who provide some intellectual argument for their stance). I have no problem with liberals, I do have 'issues' with lefties.

However, I am equally as likely to slap a right winger for regurgitating bullshit from my own 'side'. I think I reasonably fair in my bitchslapping.

But, when one posts shit.... for example, MarcALT's recent thread about 'Palin's Assassination List' who in his OP claimed he was looking for an honest debate. You cannot start an honest debate with a blatant lie designed solely to inflame others. Want an honest discussion - start with an honest OP. Otherwise, you get what you ask for.

I have no respect for anyone who is political.

I have no respect for anyone. Period. :lol:

that is just plumb sad.

Unfortunately, the right can't really debate. They have issues.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican, which shows what they think of science and education.

They support leaders that give nearly a trillion dollars in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires while supporting their leadership who wants to stop unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

They support that leaders that helped move millions of jobs to China and and worked with the Chinese to give seminars all across the US to teach companies how to outsource to China which led to more than 40,000 US factories being shut down.

They supported the apology to BP after BP created such a mess. We can't even get to the bottom of what happened because their leadership, in the Senate, blocked the president's subpoena power to investigate BP.

Even with women in Iraq now in Burkas and Iraq siding with Iran, they "insist" Iraq was a great success.

How can you work with such ignorant people? They really are delusional.

I didn't read the thread.

Has anyone pointed out to EZ that she started her thread with an attack?

Maybe she can answer her own question.

:eusa_whistle:

Translation service translates Ravi-speak into English:

Translation: "Waaaaahhhhhh!"
How unsurprising that you lack a sense of humor.

Yes, yes...now go on and on about how it wasn't funny.

If you'd prefer, we can all pretend, as you just did, that you were funny.

I'll grant you that you might have had humor in mind, But since you are such a plodding shithead, it doesn't come across very well.

deal wid it.

Forum List

Back