An interesting tale from Occupy LA.

No where did he tell of the park rules and ultimatums. Linking arms when being arrested is resisting arrest and now he complains of his "owies." Did he learn his lesson and not returned when they let him go? I didn't read the rest of the article for I figured he wanted the sympathy I'm not about to give.

Don;t want to get hurt? Learn the rules and the laws and stop breaking them.

He slept by the toilet? That's the bitch spot.

This douche has money. He isn't feeling any pain.

He had plenty of opportunity to voluntarily move, but chose to be a martyr so he could profit off it by writing about it.

No where did he tell of the park rules and ultimatums. Linking arms when being arrested is resisting arrest and now he complains of his "owies." Did he learn his lesson and not returned when they let him go? I didn't read the rest of the article for I figured he wanted the sympathy I'm not about to give.

Should probably read the whole article before running your mouth off in ignorance.

Should probably read the whole article before running your mouth off in ignorance.

I read enough to get the jest. Was there something an intelligent guy like you would like to share that about my post other than I got tired of his moaning?

Or not commenting on the substance of the post displaying YOUR ignorance?

I read enough to get the jest. Was there something an intelligent guy like you would like to share that about my post other than I got tired of his moaning?

Or not commenting on the substance of the post displaying YOUR ignorance?

I can't really take you seriously until you read the whole thing, sorry.

Oh fuck, get off your high horse.

These OWS kids are delusional upper middle class brats who haven't had to work for shit in their life, yet know everything.

They are brainwashed sheeple taught to hate the corporations by their puppet masters.

This fucking writer for Fox, a mass media outlet owned by the very people he is supposed to be opposing, is sensationalized yellow journalism at its finest.

Forum List

Back