An Interesting Question

Pledge Of Allegiance In Spanish At California Schools Sparks Heated Debate (VIDEO) (POLL)

I suppose it's a good thing they are reciting the pledge at all, but does it send the wrong message to the students as well as the community at large?

While it's true that English is the US primary language, one must keep in mind that the US doesn't have an official language.

That aside, if these kids are in school and they aren't learning English, that's just a bad education.

It's all part of the New World Order Globalist agenda. America is being intentionally disintegrated. All remnants of American Sovereignty must be destroyed. They're prepping the people for the coming One-World Global Government. Only a nation's sovereignty stands in the way. I know many will ridicule and call this "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but it is really happening. The Global Elite Globalists are in the process of re-creating the World in their image. It's pretty frightening and it is real. God help us.

They need to find something real to get upset about. An American is defined by their love for their country and it's freedoms and not by rote oaths and what language it is recited in.

Pledge Of Allegiance In Spanish At California Schools Sparks Heated Debate (VIDEO) (POLL)

I suppose it's a good thing they are reciting the pledge at all, but does it send the wrong message to the students as well as the community at large?

While it's true that English is the US primary language, one must keep in mind that the US doesn't have an official language.

That aside, if these kids are in school and they aren't learning English, that's just a bad education.

Since they know the pledge in Spanish, I feel saying it in English would be a good comprehension of our language and would be appropriate. I say recite the pledge in English 4 days a week for learning the language and once a week in Spanish for the respect of their culture.

It's all part of the New World Order Globalist agenda. America is being intentionally disintegrated. All remnants of American Sovereignty must be destroyed. They're prepping the people for the coming One-World Global Government. Only a nation's sovereignty stands in the way. I know many will ridicule and call this "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but it is really happening. The Global Elite Globalists are in the process of re-creating the World in their image. It's pretty frightening and it is real. God help us.

Go sleep it off somewhere, fool.

Forum List

Back