An interesting development.

Im still alittle confused. what exactly do you sell?

Electronic components. Particularly passives, interconnect and electro-mechanical products.

Ah. Makes sense. Do you know which areas are requesting parts more? Is it more medical or more military or something else?

Military (COTS) products are moving faster and medical rated products are seeing more RFQ with orders starting to trickle in.

Also our 2 largest accounts are involved in variable AC drives, they are closely tied with domestic oil/gas production and industrial manufacturers (industrial equipment).

when this gets really going they will be in a real spot.

The Americans people will have two two term Dem presidents with great economic records and ONE republican in the middle who crashed everything

here is a clue republicans.

Dont try to repete the historically failed ideas Bush used.

they wont get you elected anymore and have been proven histoically yet again to not work

Some may choose to say what they will about this..

But, we have had a HUGE uptick in orders from our customers since 11/7/12 (more over, beginning of Nov). I just went through a booking report and we have not seen bookings like this since late 2010 (Aug ~ Nov). I am not saying it is because Obama was elected, however it falls in line with what I was both being told and gathering, that business were really waiting until after the election to do anything.

Not only that but all of the sales associates are overwhelmed by RFQ (long format bids, some with projection EAU to late 2013).

Out customers are mostly medical, military, aviation and industrial. Most of them do not deal in retail (xmas boom).

The PMI is aleady at 51.7 (growth), I am predicting that the PMI will be around 53 ~ 54 by the end of Dec and probably higher by the end of Q1 2013. As always I could be wrong, but the indicators match with previous numbers and estimates of the same levels.

Just figured I would share.

Asslube sales skyrocket on news of obama re-election, thanks for sharing :ssex:

How weird is it that some people are jeering at a business that is recovering? Talk about letting your biases get in the way, holy shit.

There are a lot of topics people have started where businesses are firing people because Obama won. Did you ask them what their point was? Maybe you guys would feel more cheerful in those threads. You can hoot and holler for joy that people are losing their jobs.

Anal lube and butt plugs...What a class act you guys are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back