An Interesting Analysis By Eugene Robinson

A national deficit of trust

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Trust might as well be a four-letter word. American public opinion seems to have become an unguided Weapon of Mass Suspicion, and it's not hard to understand why. But those who would exploit distrust, dissatisfaction and anger for political gain had better worry about collateral damage.

The overhyped Tea Party phenomenon is more about symbolism and screaming than anything else. A "movement" that encompasses gun nuts, tax protesters, devotees of the gold standard, Sarah Palin, insurance company lobbyists, "constitutionalists" who have not read the Constitution, Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care, crazy "birthers" who claim President Obama was born in another country, a contingent of outright racists (come on, people, let's be real) and a bunch of fat-cat professional politicians pretending to be "outsiders" is not a coherent intellectual or political force.

But even people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Tea Party rally have lost trust in powerful institutions that are supposed to be working in the public's interest -- with considerable reason. Just look at the headlines.

washingtonpost.com

Clearly he's never been to a Tea Party rally.

Jillian aka the self-confessed fan of Jerry Rubin (whose idol was Charlie Manson).

Anything that you may say, or recommend is BULLSHIT.

I'm going to take a chance and NOT read your crap on the premise that anything coming out of an established BULLSHITTER is BULLSHIT.

The RATIONAL readers of this post will know the validity of my conclusion.

Oh, go soak your head!!! And you wouldn't know a rational reader or have a valid conclusion that would be any better than a 3rd grader. :rolleyes:

Well, just to check out my theory about the Bullshitter Jillian and her Liberal Bullshit......I read her BULLSHIT POST......I WAS CORRECT.......IT WAS A TOTAL BULLSHIT ARTICLE about DEMONIZING American citizens voicing legitimate concerns written by a negroid racist idiot who no doubt voted his BLACK RACIST STANCE as 98% of his MONOLITHIC Black Racist "bros" did. Writing this article and having a Liberal Bullshitter like Jillian promulgating the SAME BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Xeno's revelation that the negroid author of this trashy article is a big time fan of "Goddamn America" Wright is anything but not surprising. Of course, this does not deter a Liberal Freak like the obviously brain damaged Olberman and the rest of the Liberal stooges on this Forum to applaud the flagrantly demented Black Racist freak Robinson.....par for the course.

As for you Rinata, all you proved by supporting Black Racist Liberal Arseholes and their supporters is that you are of the same ilk. Congratulations.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:tongue:

You're applauding yourself??? That figures. And you can can it with the black racist liberal crap. The problem with being like you is that nobody will believe anything you say. Every single thing that comes out of your mouth about this administration and liberals is negative. NEVER anything positive. Where is the objectivity of that??? One can just assume you're lying and forget the whole thing.

Oh, go soak your head!!! And you wouldn't know a rational reader or have a valid conclusion that would be any better than a 3rd grader. :rolleyes:

Well, just to check out my theory about the Bullshitter Jillian and her Liberal Bullshit......I read her BULLSHIT POST......I WAS CORRECT.......IT WAS A TOTAL BULLSHIT ARTICLE about DEMONIZING American citizens voicing legitimate concerns written by a negroid racist idiot who no doubt voted his BLACK RACIST STANCE as 98% of his MONOLITHIC Black Racist "bros" did. Writing this article and having a Liberal Bullshitter like Jillian promulgating the SAME BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Xeno's revelation that the negroid author of this trashy article is a big time fan of "Goddamn America" Wright is anything but not surprising. Of course, this does not deter a Liberal Freak like the obviously brain damaged Olberman and the rest of the Liberal stooges on this Forum to applaud the flagrantly demented Black Racist freak Robinson.....par for the course.

As for you Rinata, all you proved by supporting Black Racist Liberal Arseholes and their supporters is that you are of the same ilk. Congratulations.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're applauding yourself??? That figures. And you can can it with the black racist liberal crap. The problem with being like you is that nobody will believe anything you say. Every single thing that comes out of your mouth about this administration and liberals is negative. NEVER anything positive. Where is the objectivity of that??? One can just assume you're lying and forget the whole thing.

Not surprisingly, the blighted Obamarrhoidal stooge Rinata starts with a false assumption: "You're applauding yourself???"..... and ends with a false conclusion desperately trying to obfuscate the OBVIOUS TRUTH.

But then what would anyone expect from a deranged libertoid who extolls the TWENTY YEARED product of a Black Racist whacked out church, i.e. MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami who was tutored by his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor" i.e., the delusional nutso and Black Racist "Goddamn America" Wright who's self-acknowledged "friend and idol" is the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite, and anti WHITEY in American History.......Louis Farrakhan of the NATION of ISLAM (who together with Wright went on a trip to congratulate Libya's TERRORIST Gaddhafi shortly after this POS masterminded the Lockerbe Airplane TERRORISM, and was officially declared an "enemy of America" ).

And what is this thread about ? A demented libtard extreme lefty Jillian who now denies having serviced with glee the super-duper Terrorist Jerry Rubin whose own words glorified Charlie Manson, but other than that (my assumption) whose libertoid philosophy is IDENTICAL with hers (no assumption)......now comes out with a post commending a flagrantly trashy article written by a Black Racist Negroid Robinson, ANOTHER self-admitted fan of Wright's..... smearing The Tea Party thus demonizing America's dissatisfaction with the policies of the above mentioned graduate of the Black Racist Maniac Wright's Cathedral of Hate and the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine run by Commies and the Mafioso.......the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

If this isn't the saddest period in American History I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Lets face it...........Robinson is a committed k00k lefty who is also a racist and confirmed anti-Semite.

Interested parties should tune in to MSNBC on the Countdown show and you will be able to see clearly that Robinson is a hate-America and hate the white establishment guy through and through. Has never written a negative piece on Obama in 15 months...........so what does that tell ya s0ns???

okie dokie:cuckoo:

Not surprisingly, the blighted Obamarrhoidal stooge Rinata starts with a false assumption: "You're applauding yourself???"..... and ends with a false conclusion desperately trying to obfuscate the OBVIOUS TRUTH.

But then what would anyone expect from a deranged libertoid who extolls the TWENTY YEARED product of a Black Racist whacked out church, i.e. MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami who was tutored by his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor" i.e., the delusional nutso and Black Racist "Goddamn America" Wright who's self-acknowledged "friend and idol" is the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite, and anti WHITEY in American History.......Louis Farrakhan of the NATION of ISLAM (who together with Wright went on a trip to congratulate Libya's TERRORIST Gaddhafi shortly after this POS masterminded the Lockerbe Airplane TERRORISM, and was officially declared an "enemy of America" ).

And what is this thread about ? A demented libtard extreme lefty Jillian who now denies having serviced with glee the super-duper Terrorist Jerry Rubin whose own words glorified Charlie Manson, but other than that (my assumption) whose libertoid philosophy is IDENTICAL with hers (no assumption)......now comes out with a post commending a flagrantly trashy article written by a Black Racist Negroid Robinson, ANOTHER self-admitted fan of Wright's..... smearing The Tea Party thus demonizing America's dissatisfaction with the policies of the above mentioned graduate of the Black Racist Maniac Wright's Cathedral of Hate and the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine run by Commies and the Mafioso.......the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

I simply cannot understand why Minority voters don't flock to such a Right wing political side as you espouse.

I simply cannot understand why Minority voters don't flock to such a Right wing political side as you espouse.

Perhaps it's "black pride" that prevents them from protesting against their beloved Obama. Obama carried 95 percent of the black vote and noooo that doesn't mean they're racist or anything.:cuckoo:

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Trust might as well be a four-letter word. American public opinion seems to have become an unguided Weapon of Mass Suspicion, and it's not hard to understand why. But those who would exploit distrust, dissatisfaction and anger for political gain had better worry about collateral damage.

The overhyped Tea Party phenomenon is more about symbolism and screaming than anything else. A "movement" that encompasses gun nuts, tax protesters, devotees of the gold standard, Sarah Palin, insurance company lobbyists, "constitutionalists" who have not read the Constitution, Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care, crazy "birthers" who claim President Obama was born in another country, a contingent of outright racists (come on, people, let's be real) and a bunch of fat-cat professional politicians pretending to be "outsiders" is not a coherent intellectual or political force.

But even people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Tea Party rally have lost trust in powerful institutions that are supposed to be working in the public's interest -- with considerable reason. Just look at the headlines.

washingtonpost.com

Eugene seems confused.

On the one hand he says people are justified not to trust government.

On the other, he sees anyone that demonstrates this dissatisfaction must be "overhyped."

It seems that Eugene expects anyone who pays taxes to a government they don't trust, to simply write a polite letter to their congressperson,

and STFU.

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

washingtonpost.com

Eugene seems confused.

On the one hand he says people are justified not to trust government.

On the other, he sees anyone that demonstrates this dissatisfaction must be "overhyped."

It seems that Eugene expects anyone who pays taxes to a government they don't trust, to simply write a polite letter to their congressperson,

and STFU.

sit down. you must be terribly dizzy from spinning.

oh yeah, I'm on ignore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ordinary everyday citizens exercising their God given rights.

Gallery - TAX DAY TEA PARTY - SAM HOUSTON RACE PARK

And yes I was there!

A. gun nuts,
B. tax protesters,
C. devotees of the gold standard,
D. Sarah Palin,
E. insurance company lobbyists,
F. "constitutionalists" who have not read the Constitution,
G. Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care,
H. crazy "birthers" who claim President Obama was born in another country,
I. a contingent of outright racists (come on, people, let's be real) and
J. a bunch of fat-cat professional politicians pretending to be "outsiders" is not a coherent intellectual or political force.

No, you couldn't have been there.

Horse Racers aren't on the list.

Perhaps it's "black pride" that prevents them from protesting against their beloved Obama. Obama carried 95 percent of the black vote and noooo that doesn't mean they're racist or anything.:cuckoo:

Perhaps you have some evidence that "black pride" is any more prevalent or inappropriate as "Texas Pride"...those who voted for Bush cause he was a Texan or "female pride"...those who voted for Palin cause she was female?

Perhaps you have some evidence that "black pride" is any more prevalent or inappropriate as "Texas Pride"...those who voted for Bush cause he was a Texan or "female pride"...those who voted for Palin cause she was female?

I have another $100,000 grant from the Dept of Anti-Stupidity to study this very question.

I have another $100,000 grant from the Dept of Anti-Stupidity to study this very question.

:lol:

An Interesting Analysis By Eugene Robinson

Since Eugene Robinson seems to think that using a broad brush to categorize the Tea Party movement is okay, I'm inclined to do the same to him. Here I go:

He's black. Nearly 100% of blacks support Obama. And since the Tea Party movement is anti-Obama, one might say that Eugene Robinson is 'programmed' to dislike them. That's why his 'analysis' is interesting, but useless.

No evidence other than the fact that 95 percent of blacks voted for him.

Can you provide evidence that 95 percent of Texans voted for Bush?

Or that 95 percent of females voted for Palin?

Why do you idiot liberals always want to insert Bush and now Palin into the debate when neither one is holding public office. Is it because you clowns can't defend Obama on the merits of his policies? It really shows your intellectual deficiency.

Last I checked it wasn't racism to vote for someone from your own state.

Forum List

Back