An Interesting Analysis By Eugene Robinson

Whatever... the left is comprised of a bunch of willfully ignorant mouthbreathing bums anyway.. who cares. Tell them to go educate themselves a bit and then come back.

What do you think the average grade level completed by members of the Tea Party.

I am guessing under the 12 th grade.

If there is a group in America in need of education it is the Tea Party attendees.

My understanding is dentisits are starting to attend tea parties. A large per centage of the tea partiers do not have all of their teeth.

For dentists there is a great opportunity to sell dentures.

too funny a bunch of google and adobe nerds went to the one in nor cal the other day.....they all agree with the basic platform.....

Whatever... the left is comprised of a bunch of willfully ignorant mouthbreathing bums anyway.. who cares. Tell them to go educate themselves a bit and then come back.

What do you think the average grade level completed by members of the Tea Party.

If there is a group in America in need of education it is the Tea Party attendees.

My understanding is dentisits are starting to attend tea parties. A large per centage of the tea partiers do not have all of their teeth.

ah,now you show your TRUE colors. just another low class snobby lefty who believes them self better than others.

The description of the tea party movement is ludicrous thus making anything he wanted to say pointless.

When these jerks start understanding that the protests are not by 'nuts' but regular people they may get somewhere.

If you throw a bunch of nuts together, nutism becomes the norm. Hence nuts feel they are normal. (a tea party)

Hence Xeno does not realize he is a nut.

wow man, that was far out, now pass the joint.:eusa_dance:

That come back is a great example of your wit.

ah,now you show your TRUE colors. just another low class snobby lefty who believes them self better than others.

You were the one that starting discussing intelligence and education.

Facts are fact. Tea partiers may have some fine qualities but intelligence is not one of them.

Jillian aka the self-confessed fan of Jerry Rubin (whose idol was Charlie Manson).

Anything that you may say, or recommend is BULLSHIT.

I'm going to take a chance and NOT read your crap on the premise that anything coming out of an established BULLSHITTER is BULLSHIT.

The RATIONAL readers of this post will know the validity of my conclusion.

are you really that stupid, troll.

how does having had a particular client equal "fan" in your warped little brain? i realize, of course, that they don't teach you about clientele or what that means when they teach you to say 'want fries with that?', but do try not to make yourself sound even more ignorant than we already know you are.

damn, you're pathetic. :cuckoo:

I was quoting your interaction with some conservative dude on USMB a month or so ago. He mentioned that he met Jerry Rubin in some bar where this crud bought him a beer. Wherein you began gushing with your innuendos about how you serviced (?) that wierdo Rubin. I'm not going to the trouble of digging up your crappola, but it's there for anyone to look up. I don't have to make extra efforts in exposing what a pathetic POS you and I and RATIONAL readers on this board know that you are.

This doesn't have anything to do with a lawyer defending liberal wierdos.....this has to do with one DESPICABLE HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL WIERDO LAWYER defending a super-duper DESPICABLE liberal wierdo....enjoying it.....and even feeling HONOURED by being in the very presence of this despicable arsehole....then trying to back off when the arsehole's idolization of Charlie Manson becomes exposed.

Last edited:
Rules for Radicals: Marginalize the opposition.

Calling them nuts, stupid, right wingers, fringe, etc etc is simply following the play book. In fact the tea party folks are as mainstream as they get. They are rightly mad about encroaching gov't control over all facets of their lives, a gov't that is deaf to their concerns and opinions.
Only among leftists could middle class people look threatening or fringe. The author is a moron. The poster who repeated this crap is a leftist boob.

The description of the tea party movement is ludicrous thus making anything he wanted to say pointless.

When these jerks start understanding that the protests are not by 'nuts' but regular people they may get somewhere.

Regular people? LMAO, regular people don't dress in 18th Century Garb, carry unloaded firearms or believe in nullification or sucession. Fringers do.
Only idiots fail to understand historical symbolism.

Which is of course why you don't get it.

If you throw a bunch of nuts together, nutism becomes the norm. Hence nuts feel they are normal. (a tea party)

Hence Xeno does not realize he is a nut.
^An imbecilic statement from a childish mind.

In short, a typical big government corruption loving useful idiot.

A national deficit of trust

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Trust might as well be a four-letter word. American public opinion seems to have become an unguided Weapon of Mass Suspicion, and it's not hard to understand why. But those who would exploit distrust, dissatisfaction and anger for political gain had better worry about collateral damage.

The overhyped Tea Party phenomenon is more about symbolism and screaming than anything else. A "movement" that encompasses gun nuts, tax protesters, devotees of the gold standard, Sarah Palin, insurance company lobbyists, "constitutionalists" who have not read the Constitution, Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care, crazy "birthers" who claim President Obama was born in another country, a contingent of outright racists (come on, people, let's be real) and a bunch of fat-cat professional politicians pretending to be "outsiders" is not a coherent intellectual or political force.

But even people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Tea Party rally have lost trust in powerful institutions that are supposed to be working in the public's interest -- with considerable reason. Just look at the headlines.

washingtonpost.com

Can any spot the irony of this article. The author starts off bemoaning the lack of trust and in his second paragraph throws in a totally ludicrous "leftist" description of TEA Parties that is completely wrong....

Any wonder why people don't trust? We don't trust idiots. That includes our politicians (idiots - both sides), the media (idiots - both sides), and the fucking kool aid kids who are too stupid to find out for themselves and rely on the idiot media to form their opinions for them. One only need look at the replies in this thread to spot those who sip a little kool aid.... been to a TEA party? Nope. Know what they stand for? Yep... except you don't.

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Trust might as well be a four-letter word. American public opinion seems to have become an unguided Weapon of Mass Suspicion, and it's not hard to understand why. But those who would exploit distrust, dissatisfaction and anger for political gain had better worry about collateral damage.

The overhyped Tea Party phenomenon is more about symbolism and screaming than anything else. A "movement" that encompasses gun nuts, tax protesters, devotees of the gold standard, Sarah Palin, insurance company lobbyists, "constitutionalists" who have not read the Constitution, Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care, crazy "birthers" who claim President Obama was born in another country, a contingent of outright racists (come on, people, let's be real) and a bunch of fat-cat professional politicians pretending to be "outsiders" is not a coherent intellectual or political force.

But even people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Tea Party rally have lost trust in powerful institutions that are supposed to be working in the public's interest -- with considerable reason. Just look at the headlines.

washingtonpost.com

We lost trust because our trust has been abused over and over again by BOTH parties.

Fool us once, shame on you.

Fool us ten thousands times over a fourty year period and shame on us for still being stupid enough to think there's a dimes worth of difference between the REPs and the Dems.

The rich keep getting richer the rest of us are getting poorer.

So what's to trust?

Our leaders?

Our leaders are betraying the people of this nation.

I met him at a mlk celebrating diversity thing here last year. He is a very bright man. Very.

indeed he is..........but he's a committed far lefty. This guy shows up almost nightly on the Olbermann show on MSNBC. He's a huge Reverand Wright fan so............just to set the record straight, not let curious browsers of this forum think Eugene Robinson is a real journalist.

Robinson..........but he's a committed far lefty. This guy shows up almost nightly on the Olbermann show on MSNBC. He's a huge Reverand Wright fan so............just to set the record straight, not let curious browsers of this forum think Eugene Robinson is a real journalist.

Jillian aka the self-confessed fan of Jerry Rubin (whose idol was Charlie Manson).

Anything that you may say, or recommend is BULLSHIT.

I'm going to take a chance and NOT read your crap on the premise that anything coming out of an established BULLSHITTER is BULLSHIT.

The RATIONAL readers of this post will know the validity of my conclusion.

Oh, go soak your head!!! And you wouldn't know a rational reader or have a valid conclusion that would be any better than a 3rd grader. :rolleyes:

Well, just to check out my theory about the Bullshitter Jillian and her Liberal Bullshit......I read her BULLSHIT POST......I WAS CORRECT.......IT WAS A TOTAL BULLSHIT ARTICLE about DEMONIZING American citizens voicing legitimate concerns written by a negroid racist idiot who no doubt voted his BLACK RACIST STANCE as 98% of his MONOLITHIC Black Racist "bros" did. Writing this article and having a Liberal Bullshitter like Jillian promulgating the SAME BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Xeno's revelation that the negroid author of this trashy article is a big time fan of "Goddamn America" Wright is anything but not surprising. Of course, this does not deter a Liberal Freak like the obviously brain damaged Olberman and the rest of the Liberal stooges on this Forum to applaud the flagrantly demented Black Racist freak Robinson.....par for the course.

As for you Rinata, all you proved by supporting Black Racist Liberal Arseholes and their supporters is that you are of the same ilk. Congratulations.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:tongue:

Last edited:
Eugene Robinson?

erkel.gif

He won the pulitzer prize. So he can write and stuff. You betcha.

Anyone can write. You just proved it.

So I can win the pulitzer cause I can write and stuff, you betcha.

Idiot.

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

washingtonpost.com

You're kidding right jillian? You actually consider this to be interesting analysis? I'm sorry but reading the second paragraph shows what kind of analysis this truly is, and it's called biased.

This guy makes claims about the people that attend Tea Party rallies that he can't possibly back up, and neither can you. Please tell me how he knows that they are all "'constitutionalists' who have not read the Constitution" or that even a majority are "Medicare recipients who oppose government-run health care." And for all of this crying that the whole Tea Party movement is "a contingent of outright racists" I've yet to see anyone give proof of this little accusation. Hell, the percentage of African Americans who are members of the Tea Party is pretty close to the percentage of African American population in this country. This whole article is a load of B.S. similar to that "survey" that you posted last week.

Rick

Lets face it...........Robinson is a committed k00k lefty who is also a racist and confirmed anti-Semite.

Interested parties should tune in to MSNBC on the Countdown show and you will be able to see clearly that Robinson is a hate-America and hate the white establishment guy through and through. Has never written a negative piece on Obama in 15 months...........so what does that tell ya s0ns???

By angry, do you mean angry white people who really cant get specific when asked what they are angry about. Those "regular" People.

Notice how they dont represent all of america, only a specific (fox viewing) few.

the irony of you talking about "racists" is just too much.

Forum List

Back