An Instant history of conservatism.

All that stuff is VERY reminiscent of the things Hitler did.

too stupid of course but perfectly liberal since Hitler is most know for trying to conquer the world and kill all the Jews.

Whereas abortion was illegal throughtout Western Civilization for 3000 years

See why we say slow??

All that stuff is VERY reminiscent of the things Hitler did.

too stupid of course but perfectly liberal since Hitler is most know for trying to conquer the world and kill all the Jews.

Whereas abortion was illegal throughtout Western Civilization for 3000 years

See why we say slow??

You're the one that's slow. Just calling my argument stupid and not including it in your post, shows you have an obvious case of intellectual dishonesty. Couple that with the fact that you don't care whether your information is true or not and once again I make the same charge. For example, abortion HAS NOT been illegal throughout Western civilization for 3,000 years.

History of abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conservatives try to get involved in our sex lives.

perhaps because they don't want to see 50 million slowly dying of AIDS like in Africa were people determine ther own sex lives??

Who do you want involved or do you want every human being to reinvent the wheel??

perhaps because they don't want to see 50 million slowly dying of AIDS like in Africa were people determine ther own sex lives??

Who do you want involved or do you want every human being to reinvent the wheel??

What does that have to do with following the Constitution you liberal.

And that John Ashcroft not letting the good folks of Oregon decide to die in peace with a doctor's assistance. Edward, you no doubt were against Ashcroft's interference in Oregon affairs?

The second makes it feel like the pretend conservatives of the republican party just yell "states rights" when federal abortion laws are against their religous beliefs but use federal power when in office to impose republican non conservative morals on the states.

You are against that as a Conservative I assume Edward?

And that John Ashcroft not letting the good folks of Oregon decide to die in peace with a doctor's assistance. Edward, you no doubt were against Ashcroft's interference in Oregon affairs?

The second makes it feel like the pretend conservatives of the republican party just yell "states rights" when federal abortion laws are against their religous beliefs but use federal power when in office to impose republican non conservative morals on the states.

dear, conservatives are not against anarchists or culture. Our Founders did not have to worry about morality becuase the church did so very very successfully. Now that the liberals have killed the church and morality it is up to the government to set minimum standards. You just can't murder a man or a woman or fetus. Life to too precious. That's is the most important lesson in human history.

dear, conservatives are not against anarchists or culture. Our Founders did not have to worry about morality becuase the church did so very very successfully. Now that the liberals have killed the church and morality it is up to the government to set minimum standards. You just can't murder a man or a woman or fetus. Life to too precious. That's is the most important lesson in human history.

Hypocrite.

Throw away that constitution when it does not suit your needs!

Never claim to be Conservative again or I will quote you.

Now that you are free of a ideology to worship we can talk issues.

who's throwing it away???? rather adding to it via the amendment process as our founders would have done had they known libtuds would destroy religion!!

who's throwing it away???? rather adding to it via the amendment process as our founders would have done had they known libtuds would destroy religion!!

Dude, I almost repped ya when you had that opinion which did not toe the line.

who's throwing it[Constitution] away???? rather adding to it via the amendment process as our founders would have done had they known libtuds would destroy religion!!

Conservatism is a straight line from Aristotle to Jesus to Jefferson, to Friedman.

They all stood for individual freedom from the liberal state!! America is the embodiment of conservative culture, and as Reagan said, the last best hope for freedom on earth.

jesus was a radical.
jefferson was a revolutionary, which by definition is a radical

aristotle was revolutionary in his thinking

you don't know what you're talking about.
but then again, we know you don't know anything.

You realize that Eddie will keep making up nonsense as he goes along and continue to live in his own "reality" regardless of what you say, right?

You realize that Eddie will keep making up nonsense as he goes along and continue to live in his own "reality" regardless of what you say, right?

who's throwing it[the Constitution ] away???? rather adding to it via the amendment process as our founders would have done had they known libtuds would destroy religion!!

who's throwing it[the Constitution ] away???? rather adding to it via the amendment process as our founders would have done had they known libtuds would destroy religion!!

Well then you are against the liberal John Ashcroft using his unconstitutional power on the poor people of Oregon until this Ammendment gets passed?

Well then you are against the liberal John Ashcroft using his unconstitutional power on the poor people of Oregon until this Ammendment gets passed?

who's talking about John Ashcroft???????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back