An infrastructure agenda.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2015
Alta California, federalist.
Going underground in the Golden State could mean any gold and silver discovered could be minted into commodity money and used by a California State central bank, to help with State monetary policies.

Going underground in the Golden State could mean any gold and silver discovered could be minted into commodity money and used by a California State central bank, to help with State monetary policies.

So the state will begin mining operations?

On state lands only?

• Banned

On state lands only?
Underground construction requires going underground. Minerals may be found underground, regardless.

On state lands only?
Underground construction requires going underground. Minerals may be found underground, regardless.

Oh, so this idea is for underground construction?

Most silver or gold is not found by construction. Partly because it is a shallow depth and partly because we rarely building in the kind of strata where gold or silver is found.

But, again, you are talking about state construction on state land? What about gold found by a private construction company on private land?

My euro counterparts take pix of our antiquated surface run poco systems when they visit , to them it's a joke.

To us, it's a liability , especially that Cali poco firm being sued for a fire now

~S~

• Banned

On state lands only?

Oh, so this idea is for underground construction?

Most silver or gold is not found by construction. Partly because it is a shallow depth and partly because we rarely building in the kind of strata where gold or silver is found.

But, again, you are talking about state construction on state land? What about gold found by a private construction company on private land?
Makes it simpler for a State project. But, we still need a State central bank.

My euro counterparts take pix of our antiquated surface run poco systems when they visit , to them it's a joke.

To us, it's a liability , especially that Cali poco firm being sued for a fire now

~S~
We need to upgrade our infrastructure regardless.

that's more obvious to the minority Dan, in fact some of my area is actually REP (rural electrification program) post WW2 vintage ........the majority will need to be convinced , not only of it's need, but the need for it to be subsidized by them for it to occur.

~S~

~S~

that's more obvious to the minority Dan, in fact some of my area is actually REP (rural electrification program) post WW2 vintage ........the majority will need to be convinced , not only of it's need, but the need for it to be subsidized by them for it to occur.

~S~
We need to create new markets for "manufacturing jobs".

~S~

~S~
We need to create new markets for "manufacturing jobs".

I agree, in my profession the fastest growing faction is the green machine

all political proclivities aside , i'd encourage any handy youngster towards it, simply due to the opportunities

~S~

Forum List

Back