An Indiana man was cleaning handgun that he thought was unloaded when it fired killing his 6-yr old

This idiot should never be allowed to own a firearm again. What kind of moron cleans a gun in the presence of a 6 year old? And did he even THINK to check to see if the fucking gun was loaded???

Prosecute him with the severity that the situation warrants and move on. What about the same age children in Georgia that are alive because of this .38 revolver wielding mom!!! BTW, ignore the genius Stephanapolous's assertion that it was a ".36" caliber pistol... moron!

Georgia Mom Shoots Home Invader, Hides With Kids

Let's stop 'cherry picking' scenarios to build a argument.

It's irresponsible people like this that give gun grabbers something to exploit even though these incidents are not common.

This idiot should never be allowed to own a firearm again. What kind of moron cleans a gun in the presence of a 6 year old? And did he even THINK to check to see if the fucking gun was loaded???

I agree.

The first thing you do is MAKE SURE the gun isn't loaded.

What an idiot and it cost him the life of his six year old.

The left only fake caring for children killed by guns

Except they have no problem with a Hoovermatic sucking out a baby from the womb thus murdering it

-Geaux

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

No more guns my ass.
Amen to this. A gun or anything else does nothing until it is in the possession of someone who knows how to use it...actually that may go for those who don't know how to use what they are in possession of too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I used to have a little cousin who died on the day after her second birthday back in 2009. What happened? She got into a can of kerosene thinking that it was something that she could drink.

This is something the guy will have to live with the rest of his life.

Unlike the left, I bet he's not celebrating this late term abortion.

Forum List

Back