An inconvenient truth.

I'm pro abortion and have never made it sound that way.

Article15 posted a link that claims 21 out of 100,000 births result in death. Out of 100,000 3rd trimester abortions, how many result in the um, well she isn't a mother, the woman's death?

Ive tried finding stats on third trimester abortions.......non-existent for the most part.
Either they are extremely rare, or reporting isn't being done and is being billed out as a different procedure to the insurance company.

Side question.
At what point do those who support abortion rights draw a line?
First trimester-12 weeks?
Second trimester-28 weeks?
Third trimester-up to full term-due date?

The site I read said the medical examiner hasn't released the cause of death, maybe wait for that before you make too many judgements.
Oh! And women die from child birth all the time,

Do they?

This is a pro-abort meme, but what percentage of women in the USA do die in child birth? 90% Maybe a little less? Maybe something a little closer to .00043%? (Yeah, that would be 4 per MILLION live births)

how is this different? And wasn't she in a hotel room when she started to have problems? So in reality you have no idea what killed this woman yet.

MUST PROTECT ABORTION, all good in the universe is ABORTION, all praise ABORTION.

Y'all are deranged.

Did you just make that number up?

Of course he did. Everything else he posts here comes straight out of his ass. Why would this be any different?

Ah, yes, the .00043 - 90% range that you pulled out of your ass when all you had to do was look it up to avoid demonstrating how big of a moron you are again.

I was expecting you pro-aborts to line up behind the 90% mark.

21/100000

That is .00021 - a lower number than .00043, sparky.

Don't confuse the issue with math.

Well obviously he is confused by math. He stated .00043% was 4 for every one million live births. I think he forgot that part when he made his statement.
4 for every one million would need two more zeros.
He is a moron, and you are a moron for going along with him trying to act smart.
I guess like you, he forgets what he posted.

Women die in childbirth due to complications. They also die from getting illegal abortions, which they will do if abortion is made illegal. If we outlaw abortion in the States, we will have problems like this one that happened in Ireland:

Miscarrying woman denied an abortion dies in Ireland - World - CBC News

Is that really an argument you want to make? We should legalize it because people will do it anyway if we don't? How can I not make the same argument to support repealing virtually every law we have in existence?

Roe vs Wade was the best decision for all concerned and was based on modern medical standards and common sense. If we outlaw abortions, women will seek illegal abortions as they did before Roe vs Wade, which often caused the death of the woman. Our laws should be based on a secular outlook, not on the religious feelings of people. The US is a secular state, not a theocracy.

Based on who's common sense? And what standards? I have the (secular) belief that every child has a right to life.

If you want to make the argument that abortion is about saving lives, then the only abortions that should be legal are the ones where the mother's life is at significant risk, right?

The only way you can rationalize abortion is by claiming that the unborn child is not a human being. So I would ask, what standards are you using to determine at exactly which point it becomes a person? After 6 months of carrying around a parasite, it suddenly transforms into a human through the magic of modern medicine? Is that what we're claiming now?

Last edited:
Well obviously he is confused by math. He stated .00043% was 4 for every one million live births. I think he forgot that part when he made his statement.
He is a moron, and you are a moron for going along with him trying to act smart.

I remember what I posted just fine - which was a hyperbolic range to elicit some sort of response from you. Of course you crawled back under your rock rather than rise to the challenge.

The fact is that you'll use any excuse to promote abortion. Reality and rationality are irrelevant. You have a single goal, to promote more abortions.

I remember what I posted just fine - which was a hyperbolic range to elicit some sort of response from you. Of course you crawled back under your rock rather than rise to the challenge.

The fact is that you'll use any excuse to promote abortion. Reality and rationality are irrelevant. You have a single goal, to promote more abortions.

Reality is obviously irrelevant to you, along with sanity. Promote more abortions? Ha! I love right wing nuts jobs.
And I am sorry you do not understand 4th grade math. Also nothing you post is a challenge to anyone. I kind of felt like I was kicking someone while they are down. Plus I try not to pick on the mentally ill.

Reality is obviously irrelevant to you, along with sanity.

I suppose.

I wouldn't waste time conversing with a nutjob like you if reality mattered.

But Luissa, while it's true that you are an irrational loon, your antics are mildly amusing, it's that whole "Truthmatters" way you have about you.

Promote more abortions? Ha! I love right wing nuts jobs.

Would you not protest if any action were undertaken to lessen the number of abortions, even by one?

Tell me Luissa, do you view every live birth as a tragedy? An abortion opportunity missed?

And I am sorry you do not understand 4th grade math.

Such as that 21 out of 100,000 births is less than .00043?

Also nothing you post is a challenge to anyone.

Is anything a challenge to you? I mean, you merely post the Planned Parenthood talking points, regardless of subject or appropriateness to topic...

I kind of felt like I was kicking someone while they are down. Plus I try not to pick on the mentally ill.

Aren't you clever? Usually I have to visit a bowling ally to enjoy repartee of your level...

21/100000

You weren't very good at math in school, were you?

ppm to percent (%) conversion calculator | number conversion

You weren't very good at math in school, were you?

ppm to percent (%) conversion calculator | number conversion

Did you call out his math? Because with your link, his 21 to 100,000 would not be true?
Oh! Of course you didn't.
Either way, there isn't 4 for every one million.

I guess because my sister in law almost died after her C section, C Sections and child labor kill and I should start threads declaring my outrage.

Abortion kills.

Did you see the part of the story where there will be two funerals, and that the little girl had a name? Am I supposed to pretend that a 33 week old fetus is not viable simply because it makes it inconvenient for you to admit that this was a deliberate act of murder?

Without knowing all the facts, I really don't want to jump to any conclusions. If it is true that she chose to abort at 33 weeks, and there was no life threatening reason to do so, then I could not support that decision. At 33 weeks, that is a baby, plain and simple. I support a woman's right to choose, but there are limits on that imo. There is a time when the fetus becomes a baby and is fully viable and will survive outside the mother's womb with minimal help. At this point, the baby's right outweighs that of the mother, again imo.

For anyone who questions me on this, my youngest son was born at 30 weeks. He weighed 3 lbs. 1 oz. He turns 16 this year.

Last edited:
Ah, yes, the .00043 - 90% range that you pulled out of your ass when all you had to do was look it up to avoid demonstrating how big of a moron you are again.

21/100000

All I did was repeat YOUR numbers from the previous post, moron. What you are saying is that YOUR math is wrong.

Did you call out his math? Because with your link, his 21 to 100,000 would not be true?
Oh! Of course you didn't.
Either way, there isn't 4 for every one million.

Luissa, given the outcome of this abortion, would you support post birth abortion to protect the life of the woman? Clearly she faces far less danger if she gives a live birth, so would the sacraments be fulfilled if the abortion is performed after birth, to reduce the trauma to the woman?

I quoted his numbers, Admiral Aspergers.

I accepted your numbers, but pointed out that they didn't come out the way you had hoped.

The danger from childbirth is very low, but apparently late term abortion is fairly dangerous. So as I asked Luissa, should the birth occur first, then have the abortionist kill the child, to protect the health of the woman?

I quoted his numbers, Admiral Aspergers.

I accepted your numbers, but pointed out that they didn't come out the way you had hoped.

The danger from childbirth is very low, but apparently late term abortion is fairly dangerous. So as I asked Luissa, should the birth occur first, then have the abortionist kill the child, to protect the health of the woman?

Where is your numbers that it is fairly dangerous?

Where is your numbers that it is fairly dangerous?

The rates of death are far higher than those listed by A15 for live birth;

{U.S. mortality rates per 100,000 abortions are 14.0 for procedures at 16-20 weeks of gestation and 18.0 for procedures after 21 weeks of gestation, according to Gaufberg. A Bartlett study conducted during the years of 1988-1997 paints an even more dire picture. Specifically, it found that per 100,000 abortions, the relative risk of abortion-related mortality was 14.7 at 13–15 weeks of gestation, 29.5 at 16-20 weeks, and 76.6 at or after 21 weeks.}

76 is over triple the 21 for live birth

Legal Abortion Death Highlights Dangers of Late-Term Abortions | LifeNews.com

So don't dodge, should a live birth be performed, and then the abortion? Does that fill the need, the void, of you pro-aborts?

obama-live-birth-abortion.jpg

Forum List

Back