An inconvenient truth.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Abortion kills.

Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG

Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic. A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “likely the most prominent abortionist in America.” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was featured in a highly-praised documentary, After Tiller, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.

Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain

People die from a routine dental procedure and such but do they get a mass media blitz over their death?

How a vasectomy operation killed my husbandBy LOIS ROGERS
Last updated at 08:25 12 February 2008

Comments (0) Share .Jem Abbott, a healthy 37-year-old, had gone into hospital for a vasectomy, the male sterilisation operation performed on more than 100,000 men every year in Britain.
The operation is routine, yet a little over a week later Jem was dead,

Read more: How a vasectomy operation killed my husband | Mail Online

I don't recall the media being all over that death?

Abortion kills.

Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic. A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “likely the most prominent abortionist in America.” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was featured in a highly-praised documentary, After Tiller, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.

Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain

This is nothing but a subjective opinion blog, offering no facts or evidence that there is some sort of ‘media conspiracy.’

Gruesome...

Not biased at all are they?

Naw. . . . If they were biased, they would have printed, "Murdering Mom Dies for Killing her Own Child."

They just reported the facts of the story.

Now if there is any justice in the universe the Doctor will keel over from a cardiac arrest. :tongue: Or maybe they will bring that eugenicist up on charges.

The site I read said the medical examiner hasn't released the cause of death, maybe wait for that before you make too many judgements.
Oh! And women die from child birth all the time, how is this different? And wasn't she in a hotel room when she started to have problems? So in reality you have no idea what killed this woman yet.

If she did die from internal bleeding how is that any different than suffering internal bleeding after child labor? These things happen, my sister in law almost died after giving birth to my niece, where is your outrage over that? And her doctor never faced criminal charges.
The woman had a name picked out for her child, we don't know all the facts, try to remember that. ;)

I guess because my sister in law almost died after her C section, C Sections and child labor kill and I should start threads declaring my outrage.

I guess because my sister in law almost died after her C section, C Sections and child labor kill and I should start threads declaring my outrage.

Women die in childbirth due to complications. They also die from getting illegal abortions, which they will do if abortion is made illegal. If we outlaw abortion in the States, we will have problems like this one that happened in Ireland:

Miscarrying woman denied an abortion dies in Ireland - World - CBC News

Roe vs Wade was the best decision for all concerned and was based on modern medical standards and common sense. If we outlaw abortions, women will seek illegal abortions as they did before Roe vs Wade, which often caused the death of the woman. Our laws should be based on a secular outlook, not on the religious feelings of people. The US is a secular state, not a theocracy.

Abortion kills.

This is nothing but a subjective opinion blog, offering no facts or evidence that there is some sort of ‘media conspiracy.’

I did not claim it was a conspiracy, I am just pointing out that abortion kills. In this case, it killed two people, all because a mother who wanted a child decided to kill her child simply because it might have seizures.

The site I read said the medical examiner hasn't released the cause of death, maybe wait for that before you make too many judgements.
Oh! And women die from child birth all the time, how is this different? And wasn't she in a hotel room when she started to have problems? So in reality you have no idea what killed this woman yet.

She had an abortion, she died. Is it possible that she was struck by a meteor as she was walking out the door? Yes, but I kinda think someone would have mentioned that.

If she did die from internal bleeding how is that any different than suffering internal bleeding after child labor? These things happen, my sister in law almost died after giving birth to my niece, where is your outrage over that? And her doctor never faced criminal charges.
The woman had a name picked out for her child, we don't know all the facts, try to remember that. ;)

If you go into labor and hemorrhage in a hospital they usually have blood and a a qualified doctor there to do something about it.

Just a thought.

Abortion kills.

Did you see the part of the story where there will be two funerals, and that the little girl had a name? Am I supposed to pretend that a 33 week old fetus is not viable simply because it makes it inconvenient for you to admit that this was a deliberate act of murder?

If you go into labor and hemorrhage in a hospital they usually have blood and a a qualified doctor there to do something about it.

Just a thought.

My sister in law hemorrhaged at home, your point?
And woman have children at home all the time. There is a risk in any procedure like this, that is the point.

Abortion kills.

Did you see the part of the story where there will be two funerals, and that the little girl had a name? Am I supposed to pretend that a 33 week old fetus is not viable simply because it makes it inconvenient for you to admit that this was a deliberate act of murder?

Actually there was one for both. And they aren't releasing what was wrong with the child or why the woman died yet. So you have no clue what happened. Her mother in law did say the baby was wanted, so maybe you should know all the facts before you make any judgement.

I did not claim it was a conspiracy, I am just pointing out that abortion kills. In this case, it killed two people, all because a mother who wanted a child decided to kill her child simply because it might have seizures.

Your site claims it had a disorder that can cause seizures, others are stating it hasn't been released what is wrong with the child. You have no idea what was wrong with the child.
And yes abortion kills, so what? So does child birth at a much higher rate, c sections kill etc. I could die getting my tonsils out or having plastic surgery. What is your point? That you are over dramatizing something you don't understand?

Forum List

Back