An Illegal Alien's Guide to the Top Five Best Places to Live In America

That's all you got? Don't refute the story, just call the person a Nazi? Is that the full reach and scope of your intellect?

No, because YOU want to stifle debate by trying to intimidate another person by calling them a Nazi, YOU sir, are the real Nazi.

That's all you got? Don't refute the story, just call the person a Nazi? Is that the full reach and scope of your intellect?

No, because YOU want to stifle debate by trying to intimidate another person by calling them a Nazi, YOU sir, are the real Nazi.

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

Prior to 1965 we had open borders with Mexico, there was never a problem.

I am not stifling anything, you and your ilk , on the other hand, are stifling those folks right to life, liberty and to pursue happiness.

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

I am not stifling anything, you and your ilk , on the other hand, are stifling those folks right to life, liberty and to pursue happiness.

Wrong. Operation wet back 1954.

This part was really special. No wonder CA has turned into a consummate dump. Beautiful state, retarded govt policies.

"Despite its $26 billion budget deficit, the state spends $21.5 billion dollars annually subsidizing illegal alien health care, education, welfare, other state benefits and criminal justice. Every California native-born household chips in $2438 each year to help."

Last edited:

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

I'm all for American Citizens having a right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, all others should stand in line to get in, like my wife did.

The Deficit wasn't a problem back in 1965 either, you think we should act like it's still 1965?

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

I'm all for American Citizens having a right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, all others should stand in line to get in, like my wife did.

The Deficit wasn't a problem back in 1965 either, you think we should act like it's still 1965?

Same here. My wife and her folks applied, waited, were accepted, then waited 7 years to become naturalized. They were pretty proud when they went through naturalization.

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

Same here. My wife and her folks applied, waited, were accepted, then waited 7 years to become naturalized. They were pretty proud when they went through naturalization.

All and all it took my step dad 12.

All and all it took my step dad 12.

That sems about right when doing it legally. I takes a few years to get accepted and then 7 for naturalization.

It was almost held up because he was busted in England with weed in 69, and had trouble in Berlin in 1970. It tripped us out that they checked so far back.

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

What problems were the "wetbacks" causing which "forced" Eisenhower to deport US citizens of Mexican descent?

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

Well, let me see if I am understanding you correctly.

Are you fucking saying that the Mexicans are responsible for the massive deficit caused by the welfare/warfare state?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

What problems were the "wetbacks" causing which "forced" Eisenhower to deport US citizens of Mexican descent?

Who cares. They need to go home. And you were wrong nonetheless .

Mr. Neonazi, Sir:

Are you fucking saying that the Mexicans are responsible for the massive deficit caused by the welfare/warfare state?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Among other thing yes.

Among other thing yes.

You are dumb racist motherfucker. Neither the states legislatures nor congress have a majority of legislators of Mexican-descent.

Last edited:

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Forum List

Back