An Ideal Political Strategy.

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Many hispanics are beginning to turn on the democratic party for attempting to enforce the border or not standing up against laws like 1070. I would think that it would be an awesome political strategy to turn this issue into a wedge issue that drives hispanics away from the democratic party as they are forced create similar laws to Arizona's SB 1070.

The democratic party will be in quite a pickle because if they do not support such laws because it they don't they will be against 60-70% of the local voters in their states and if they embrace it then they lose the hispanic vote. Its a no win situation for the democrats in state and local politics so I would hope that some republican or libertarian politician who wants to kick out all the democrats at the state level would use this to their advantage.

Point out that they do not enforce local enforcement of immigration laws and if they do then point out to hispanics (which is a large group of the voting block) that their is no point of voting democrat if they support such immigration enforcement policies. Also point this out to liberals who think this is blatent racism by saying "why would you vote for racism?" blah blah blah.

This won't kill all the support for democrats but losing up to 10% of your voting base could provide an edge in close races.

Last edited:
Many hispanics are beginning to turn on the democratic party for attempting to enforce the border or not standing up against laws like 1070. I would think that it would be an awesome political strategy to turn this issue into a wedge issue that drives hispanics away from the democratic party as they are forced create similar laws to Arizona's SB 1070.

The democratic party will be in quite a pickle because if they do not support such laws because it they don't they will be against 60-70% of the local voters in their states and if they embrace it then they lose the hispanic vote. Its a no win situation for the democrats in state and local politics so I would hope that some republican or libertarian politician who wants to kick out all the democrats at the state level would use this to their advantage.

Point out that they do not enforce local enforcement of immigration laws and if they do then point out to hispanics (which is a large group of the voting block) that their is no point of voting democrat if they support such immigration enforcement policies. Also point this out to liberals who think this is blatent racism by saying "why would you vote for racism?" blah blah blah.

This won't kill all the support for democrats but losing up to 10% of your voting base could provide an edge in close races.
problem: most hispanics are not as stupid as you and your klan are. :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

problem: most hispanics are not as stupid as you and your klan are. :eusa_whistle:

In defense of my fellow klan brothers I would like to say that a lot of us have made a lot of progressive strides like allowing minorities into our club. It use to be that we did not let them in but we have changed and now let them in. They really don't like the cross burnings so we had to stop that. We now do a barbeque on the weekend and make shiskobobs in the shape of a cross. They are pretty good because we put pork on it but some of our new jewish brothers don't like that especially when it is on a sunday. Now we have to stop that and use something else.

• Banned

I know that which is why I think they will realize that their is no point of voting for a party that does not support their causes and if the dems do then they will be on the losing side of an issue.

Jesus is here legally! Most of the guys you see sporting the latest in leaf-blower fashions while purposefully strolling the nicest neighborhoods are here quite legally.

I just don't see why the immigrants who are here legally aren't clamoring the loudest to round up those who didn't bother doing the surprisingly easy paperwork it takes to come here legally.

Talk about a missed opportunity! What an incredibly easy way to drastically reduce your competition in life! AND with the full support of most of your employers neighbors!!!

:eusa_think: Could an employer, especially one that uses undocumented human resources in spite of the minute legal risk, be so stupid as to publicly express a positive attitude regarding the use of this resource?

Last edited:
Jesus is here legally! Most of the guys you see sporting the latest in leaf-blower fashions while purposefully strolling the nicest neighborhoods and buildings are here quite legally.

I just don't see why the immigrants who are here legally aren't clamoring the loudest to round up those who didn't bother doing the surprisingly easy paperwork it takes to come here legally.

Talk about a missed opportunity! What an incredibly easy way to drastically reduce your competition in life! AND with the full support of most of your employers neighbors!!!

:eusa_think: Could an employer, especially one that uses undocumented human resources in spite of the minute legal risk, be so stupid as to publicly express a positive attitude regarding the use of this resource?

maybe it's because the people you speak of are too busy to bother with this shit?

or maybe they are just as pathetic as Americans are? why do most Americans miss the opportunity to control things at the local level where elections count most?

Jesus is here legally! Most of the guys you see sporting the latest in leaf-blower fashions while purposefully strolling the nicest neighborhoods and buildings are here quite legally.

maybe it's because the people you speak of are too busy to bother with this shit?

or maybe they are just as pathetic as Americans are? why do most Americans miss the opportunity to control things at the local level where elections count most?

Because the families who control the wealth on this planet are NOT stupid people. They figured out before you, me and even the oldest white-haired dude on Capitol hill was a twinkle in our daddy's eye that if the money gets sent to DC instead of spent by the local population, it would draw political attention to the national level where it would be more manageable.

The educated crooks at the local level just filled the power vacuum that resulted by learning the paperwork demanded by DC.

Personally, I think the cat kind of jumped out of the bag in the 60's and 70's. They tried to stuff it back in using the mergers and buy-outs of the 80's and 90's and then I think Bush II screwed their pooch just as badly as the rest of us. Ask any ventriloquist, when it comes to puppets, you get what you pay for. He was the last of the payroll Presidents. Don't get me wrong, obviously Obama is a whore to the interest groups at large and he is attracted by both money and power, but his ass isn't wholly owned by the short list of families that ran things after WWII. They were betting heavily on Hilary.

Last edited:

of course...LIES and HYPOCRISY and FEAR TACTICS are the best political strategy

just keep telling your mindless ignorant minions that your opponent;

HATES freedom
HATES god
HATES America
wants to DESTROY our country
has NO VALUES
is IMMORAL
and resorts to LIES and FEAR TACTICS to win

and you can't help but get the conservative vote

example:

after spending 8 years stating that DEMOCRATS WANT BUSH TO FAIL
and convincing his mindless minions that
"by wanting BUSH to fail that means they want our COUNTRY TO FAIL"

as soon as obama got into office these same arseholes turned around and said;
I WANT obama to fail! but that does NOT mean I want America to fail!"

and deranged lunatics like IHOPEHEFAILS will believe it because they are SO FKN STUPID!

problem: most hispanics are not as stupid as you and your klan are.

I didn't realize Ihopehefails was a democrat! :wtf:

Started by southern democrats, and the only former klansmen in congress right now ARE democrats.

whodathunk?

Because they are busy fighting an ever encroaching Federal Government?

of course...LIES and HYPOCRISY and FEAR TACTICS are the best political strategy

just keep telling your mindless ignorant minions that your opponent;

HATES freedom
HATES god
HATES America
wants to DESTROY our country
has NO VALUES
is IMMORAL
and resorts to LIES and FEAR TACTICS to win

and you can't help but get the conservative vote

example:

after spending 8 years stating that DEMOCRATS WANT BUSH TO FAIL
and convincing his mindless minions that
"by wanting BUSH to fail that means they want our COUNTRY TO FAIL"

as soon as obama got into office these same arseholes turned around and said;
I WANT obama to fail! but that does NOT mean I want America to fail!"

and deranged lunatics like IHOPEHEFAILS will believe it because they are SO FKN STUPID!

I've see it all the time with you people. Deep down a lot of people on the left hate America. Everytime someone says something positive about America it will 10 liberals who would disagree. They then bring up slavery and everything else. Blah Blah Blah. You are the same people who spit on war vets in vietnam but the difference this time is that you learned you couldn't do that in this day and age. Now you just point out how 'misguided' or 'uneducated' they are which is just a passive way of spitting on someone.

I can't see how anyone on the left believes in freedom after John Kerry stated that re-education camps weren't that bad. Give me a fuckin break.

Because the families who control the wealth on this planet are NOT stupid people. They figured out before you, me and even the oldest white-haired dude on Capitol hill was a twinkle in our daddy's eye that if the money gets sent to DC instead of spent by the local population, it would draw political attention to the national level where it would be more manageable.

The educated crooks at the local level just filled the power vacuum that resulted by learning the paperwork demanded by DC.

Personally, I think the cat kind of jumped out of the bag in the 60's and 70's. They tried to stuff it back in using the mergers and buy-outs of the 80's and 90's and then I think Bush II screwed their pooch just as badly as the rest of us. Ask any ventriloquist, when it comes to puppets, you get what you pay for. He was the last of the payroll Presidents. Don't get me wrong, obviously Obama is a whore to the interest groups at large and he is attracted by both money and power, but his ass isn't wholly owned by the short list of families that ran things after WWII. They were betting heavily on Hilary.

Where do you hear this kind of talk? You either hear it at communist party meetings or in the laments of the left. Why is that?

I think we should just create an "Amnesty State". Offer 1 and only 1 of any of the 50 states a 1-time $100 billion dollar payout from the other 49 states for that state to become the 1 state in America where an immigrant can live illegally with absolute immunity from deportation or prosecution for any immigration crime.

Wonder which state will step up first?

Where do you hear this kind of talk? You either hear it at communist party meetings or in the laments of the left. Why is that?

I got that bit of truth from the BEST source of knowledge....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZe9OtFNt_8]YouTube - Heard It Through The Grapevine- Creedence Clearwater Revival[/ame]

I think we should just create an "Amnesty State". Offer 1 and only 1 of any of the 50 states a 1-time $100 billion dollar payout from the other 49 states for that state to become the 1 state in America where an immigrant can live illegally with absolute immunity from deportation or prosecution for any immigration crime.

are you this stupid in real life?

From the immigrants perspective..... why wait to be offered a square of desert when rich bottom land is there for the taking?

Forum List

Back