an idea to raise money.....

or just access to the mod page for a week? thats the ticket...

so sugar tit what about that?

Sugar Tit here. :gay:

If you knew how hard it actually is to get perm-banned from the FZ and how much time is put into pleading, reasoning, and cajoling -- you'd appreciate WHY it's so hard to come back in. Essentially 8 of USMB's most dedicated folks have made that call. And we're kinda busy with 33 other forums and fighting nazis and commies for mommy..

We miss these folks too. But you weren't around to clean up the poop and the broken dishes when it mattered..

I hate to break it to ya, but it's Will and "Sugar moob."

It is what it is. :dunno:

or just access to the mod page for a week? thats the ticket...

so sugar tit what about that?

Sugar Tit here. :gay:

If you knew how hard it actually is to get perm-banned from the FZ and how much time is put into pleading, reasoning, and cajoling -- you'd appreciate WHY it's so hard to come back in. Essentially 8 of USMB's most dedicated folks have made that call. And we're kinda busy with 33 other forums and fighting nazis and commies for mommy..

We miss these folks too. But you weren't around to clean up the poop and the broken dishes when it mattered..

I hate to break it to ya, but it's Will and "Sugar moob."

It is what it is. :dunno:

I respond to almost any name that Bones tosses out..

i think you should allow us to bond posters outta the pink.....with the understanding they must behave and you cant pink them for at least 6 months?

flacaltenn
That will never fly, but you've got a good idea there, bones. I have a feeling her gofundme from USMB isn't going to grow much more unless there is an incentive for posters. People have been really generous, but it sure isn't going to buy her a trailer.

I've seen a lot of trailers for $4,000 or so. Heck I just saw a motorhome that looks decent for $6,500 real close to me.

46212180_2146801732249881_5136698615917445120_n.jpg

^^^^ I ask for ZERO in return, I was brought up to help those who cannot for whatever reason help themselves, I know when I die that THEN Our Lord will give me my reward.

Forum List

Back