An idea for a new class

Chad2000k said:
My sister got i think somewhat 50 bucks to spend on our vacation. We went to this store in Missouri and she walked in with 50 and walked out with a few cents left. At the time she was somewhere around 10yrs old. So i agree money basically just means I WANT THAT but i dont have enough money, its all based on discipline and teaching them what you can do and what you cant with money because we all know, money isnt everything.

Money isnt everyhing, so what is for kids? Playing, right? Eventually the imagination gets boring, and material playthings start cheap and get more expensive with age, is the treand I've noticed. So, eventually, playing will be everything, and to play there must be money, so yes, money is everything, in my round-about logic.

Semper Fi said:
Money isnt everyhing, so what is for kids? Playing, right? Eventually the imagination gets boring, and material playthings start cheap and get more expensive with age, is the treand I've noticed. So, eventually, playing will be everything, and to play there must be money, so yes, money is everything, in my round-about logic.

Techincally yes, but yea money is everything in that way but thats what it means to the kid. To us its not everything cuz its the love we give them that must mean more.

Forum List

Back