An Honest Question for the Right and the Left, and ALL Others in the Middle:

I am going with Christie/Jindal as well. Both have shown leadership skills and integrity. Two attributes we need so badly.

but only one side purposefully lies and repeats the lies as a unit for purpose of control. Only one side has tag words that trigger certain emotions and reactions. Only one side uses language to bludgeon all dissent...consistently and purposefully.

Marc....please.....you cant be serious?.....

Better question that should be answered first. Why should anyone step up and declare. Give the bullshit and demonization that is carried out by the left?

LOL, now that's funny. I'm sure all agree your tolerant and honorable opposition to President Obama and the Democratic Party is an example the left should emulate.

they were just following the example your side set with Bush.....

i cant stand both sides Marc.....and at one time i was leaning to the left....after posting here and seeing what Lefties like Dean and truth matters spew......it kinda pushed me back the other way.....those two are deranged and make the left look bad.....but then i seen the shit that Righties like Pubes and Namvet were spewing.....i dont need either party.... they both want Divisiveness and angst between the people.....screw them both.....

This is why I feel you're sincere. My only qualm with your stance is the false equivelancy aspect to it. Both sides are biased...that's a given, but only one side purposefully lies and repeats the lies as a unit for purpose of control. Only one side has tag words that trigger certain emotions and reactions. Only one side uses language to bludgeon all dissent...consistently and purposefully.

So what side is the honest side?:eusa_whistle:

Better question that should be answered first. Why should anyone step up and declare. Give the bullshit and demonization that is carried out by the left?

LOL, now that's funny. I'm sure all agree your tolerant and honorable opposition to President Obama and the Democratic Party is an example the left should emulate.

Actually they still have been way nicer when it comes to Obama. :eusa_shhh:

Actually they still have been way nicer when it comes to Obama. :eusa_shhh:

well yes and no.....making fun of the guy is one thing....criticism is another thing....they come with the job.....but the racial shit done to the guy was out of line and uncalled for.....all that stuff of course was the work of the low life bigots amongst us...

I know you hate people who disagree with you. But most people don't think that way. We don't hate Obama. We hate the policies he has been forcing on this nation.

But DiveCon just declared that the POTUS has little control.

So how can Obama force anything on the nation?

Or is DiveCon wrong?
most of what you see is not being done directly by Obama
but the dems in congress
of course that all changes now

But then it's not what you see that's the biggest problem. It's what you dont see.

BTW Synth DiveCon, like me, speaks for himself. Those of us who oppose bad leftist policies aren't the borg.

i cant stand both sides Marc.....and at one time i was leaning to the left....after posting here and seeing what Lefties like Dean and truth matters spew......it kinda pushed me back the other way.....those two are deranged and make the left look bad.....but then i seen the shit that Righties like Pubes and Namvet were spewing.....i dont need either party.... they both want Divisiveness and angst between the people.....screw them both.....

This is why I feel you're sincere. My only qualm with your stance is the false equivelancy aspect to it. Both sides are biased...that's a given, but only one side purposefully lies and repeats the lies as a unit for purpose of control. Only one side has tag words that trigger certain emotions and reactions. Only one side uses language to bludgeon all dissent...consistently and purposefully.

Im quite surprised you are willing to admit to your tactics so openly. Kudos for you. Maybe we can have a discussion someday.

Both Powell and Rice will forever be associated with the fiasco which is Iraq. Neo-Conservative ideology is dead for at least one more generation, or at least until the Minstry of Truth is able to rewrite history (I understand that is underway in Texas High Schools at this very moment).

I think you and I have different definitions for the word fiasco.

So you admit that no matter which Democrat elected to POTUS, you and your kind would have done all you could to create a climate in which s/he would fail?

When their success means Americans lose their freedom and lives, then heck yeah.

Does it bother you that if your economic agenda succeeds we will have double digit unemployment and inflation potentially for decades?

I think I'd like to know more about Mitch Daniels. I don't want charisma... star power... or whatever this time. I want someone who is capable of management. I'm linking to a pretty good article about Daniel's accomplishments. I think he'd do well domestically, but would like to know more about his thoughts on foreign policy.

The Daniels Dilemma - Mona Charen - National Review Online

i dont have a name....cause i dont think this person exist yet.....but someone who is a STRONG leader....something this Country needs DESPERATLY....someone who puts COUNTRY over Party and Self.... and is not afraid to tell anyone in Congress who is in the way....TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY......someone who will rally the people to COME TOGETHER..not divide them .....make this Country Business friendly and start rallying the people with the money to start investing in the USA and get it back to where this Country produced the shit we used to produce......fuck China and India and the rest.....we dont need them....WE CAN DO IT....we did it once we can get those industries going again....when people are working and Companies cant keep up with their orders.....when people are TOGETHER and just about on the same page....WATCH OUT....theres no stopping us.....someday hopefully this person will show up....

For those very reasons, my ideal pick would be Colin Powell. He's smart, he's not overtly aligned with either party (both of which suck big time), and he is a natural leader. As a military guy, he puts country over everything except family.

I also like Christie but he's already said he will not run and, unlike Obama, I believe he's definite about that. NJ are lucky to have him.

I'd also love to see Condi Rice come back into politics. That woman is smarter than just about anyone in the political arena - including Obama.

I agree with Condi, and up until 3 years ago I would have backed Colon Powell. But he proved himself to be a racist and I can not support him after that.

Powell is no more a racist than you are. And I don't believe you are a racist at all. While I don't necessarily agree with everything - I certainly didn't agree with his support for Obama.... but, I believe he did so for the right reasons. I think he's honorable. I like honorable people. I respect and admire Powell. He and Condi would be my dream ticket. 8 years of those two, followed by a Rice Presidency.... Perfect.

For those very reasons, my ideal pick would be Colin Powell. He's smart, he's not overtly aligned with either party (both of which suck big time), and he is a natural leader. As a military guy, he puts country over everything except family.

I also like Christie but he's already said he will not run and, unlike Obama, I believe he's definite about that. NJ are lucky to have him.

I'd also love to see Condi Rice come back into politics. That woman is smarter than just about anyone in the political arena - including Obama.

I agree with Condi, and up until 3 years ago I would have backed Colon Powell. But he proved himself to be a racist and I can not support him after that.

Powell is no more a racist than you are. And I don't believe you are a racist at all. While I don't necessarily agree with everything - I certainly didn't agree with his support for Obama.... but, I believe he did so for the right reasons. I think he's honorable. I like honorable people. I respect and admire Powell. He and Condi would be my dream ticket. 8 years of those two, followed by a Rice Presidency.... Perfect.

It was one part of his reasons for backing Obama that I looked at as racist. He admitted that color was one factor in his support of Obama. Honest? Yes, he is. Racist? Sure seems like it to me. But hey I could be wrong, won't be the first or the last time.

But DiveCon just declared that the POTUS has little control.

So how can Obama force anything on the nation?

Or is DiveCon wrong?
but the dems in congress

But then it's not what you see that's the biggest problem. It's what you dont see.

BTW Synth DiveCon, like me, speaks for himself. Those of us who oppose bad leftist policies aren't the borg.
Okay - that doesn't keep you from saying if he is wrong or not. You certainly don't have a problem telling Liberals they are wrong, so don't be a hypocrite.

I think I'd like to know more about Mitch Daniels. I don't want charisma... star power... or whatever this time. I want someone who is capable of management. I'm linking to a pretty good article about Daniel's accomplishments. I think he'd do well domestically, but would like to know more about his thoughts on foreign policy.

The Daniels Dilemma - Mona Charen - National Review Online
Daniels recently advocated raising taxes.

Still interested?

but the dems in congress

Okay - that doesn't keep you from saying if he is wrong or not. You certainly don't have a problem telling Liberals they are wrong, so don't be a hypocrite.
dipshit, i'm NOT wrong
thats why
so fuck off

dipshit, i'm NOT wrong
thats why
so fuck off
Why are you so afraid to let Avatar answer?

You're very insecure.

Forum List

Back