An Honest Question for the Right and the Left, and ALL Others in the Middle:

Picture17.jpg

Because, just because......

Since 2012 is creeping up on us now, I would like you to tell me who you would like to see as President in the next election and why.

Let's try and have some honest discussion here, and see if maybe, just maybe, someone, or even a few people, can inform others on who would be a good candidate for 2012.

That's a tough one, EZ. This far out, a leaderless party has allot of vetting to do to find "the guy". I still like "My Man Mitch", but I don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination.

Christie or Perry might gain the needed traction.

At this point in 2006, nobody would have picked the Big 0. Hillary was the annointed one and that was pretty much the end of the discussion. I don't know who was picking W at this time in 1998.

Running a governor with a record of fiscal discipline against the Big 0 with a record of fiscal failure might be a good move.

No matter the outcome of the Presidential race, though, all of the other races will be about the Big 0, too. By then, more and more ridiculous parts of Obamacare will have come to light and the spectre of 30% of the population having to pony up for health care insurance that they currently do not pay might have the opposite effect that the promise of "free" health care had in the 2008 election.

There may not be the same number of Big 0 supporters who think he will pay their mortgage, either.

Ask again at this time next year. There should be a universe of hopefuls by then and maybe we can get a better picture.

Here are some of my qualifications:

1.Must be a female. I am appealing for a president to be less aggressive & more passive.
2.Must be of the middle class. Someone who knows what items cost in stores and has budgeted their own money to survive.
3.A working girl who is single. Someone who is responsible & sees the value of people working. Connects self-esteem, character, morals & ethics with work.
4.35 to 45 years of age. Energetic, healthy, bright of mind, willing to act & react on her own judgements.
5.From a Midwest farm family. From a family that had to work hard & struggle to make ends meets.
6.Impeccable character & personality. A worldly person of taste who puts the American people before anything else.
7.High IQ & knowledgeable of politics, good speaker, worldly. College educated, good speaker, quick logical responses, can give orders, can treat aides with respect & get things accomplished.
8.Motivated, dedicated, loyal, idealistic. A progressive who wants to move all of America forward, and doesn't let corrupter's interfere in decisions. Can do things as a moderate if necessary to fulfill liberal goals.

Janeane Garofalo grew up conservative in a conservative family, is an atheist, antiwar, realist, who is not to big to admit her mistakes and apologize publicly. She has a sharp political mind, well read, thinks logical, makes snap decisions, and would probably bring Bill Clinton in to fix the budget, regardless if she likes him or not, her thought would be to get America going again for the people.

I tried to find a "famous women," and I guess I should not be surprised to see intelligent Americans thinking of women bios in terms of movie actresses, shapely, busty, sexy, and nothing on intelligence or business talents. A preferable women meeting my qualifications and being Asian, would also be a good choice. Janeane Garofalo is Irish-Italian.

Somebody really fucked up your melon.

Let's hope Obama stays in office or someone equally capable is elected.
With that criteria, we could elect a ham sandwich.

Could you imagine Ron Paul? He's one of only probably a handful of Doctors in the entire world that doesn't believe in evolution. Good thing he went into politics. I would hate to be one of his patients.

A doctor that doesn't believe in evolution. Who would have thunk it?
Blatant lie.

reason.tv - Rough Cut Video Blog > Dr. No Apparently Says "No" to the Theory of Evolution

Good thing nobody here takes your word for anything.

Let's hope Obama stays in office or someone equally capable is elected.
With that criteria, we could elect a ham sandwich.

Could you imagine Ron Paul? He's one of only probably a handful of Doctors in the entire world that doesn't believe in evolution. Good thing he went into politics. I would hate to be one of his patients.

A doctor that doesn't believe in evolution. Who would have thunk it?
Blatant lie.

reason.tv - Rough Cut Video Blog > Dr. No Apparently Says "No" to the Theory of Evolution

Good thing nobody here takes your word for anything.
have you ever met anyone as clueless as rdean in your life?
LOL

1.Must be a female. I am appealing for a president to be less aggressive & more passive.
2.Must be of the middle class. Someone who knows what items cost in stores and has budgeted their own money to survive.
3.A working girl who is single. Someone who is responsible & sees the value of people working. Connects self-esteem, character, morals & ethics with work.
4.35 to 45 years of age. Energetic, healthy, bright of mind, willing to act & react on her own judgements.
5.From a Midwest farm family. From a family that had to work hard & struggle to make ends meets.
6.Impeccable character & personality. A worldly person of taste who puts the American people before anything else.
7.High IQ & knowledgeable of politics, good speaker, worldly. College educated, good speaker, quick logical responses, can give orders, can treat aides with respect & get things accomplished.
8.Motivated, dedicated, loyal, idealistic. A progressive who wants to move all of America forward, and doesn't let corrupter's interfere in decisions. Can do things as a moderate if necessary to fulfill liberal goals.

Janeane Garofalo grew up conservative in a conservative family, is an atheist, antiwar, realist, who is not to big to admit her mistakes and apologize publicly. She has a sharp political mind, well read, thinks logical, makes snap decisions, and would probably bring Bill Clinton in to fix the budget, regardless if she likes him or not, her thought would be to get America going again for the people.

I tried to find a "famous women," and I guess I should not be surprised to see intelligent Americans thinking of women bios in terms of movie actresses, shapely, busty, sexy, and nothing on intelligence or business talents. A preferable women meeting my qualifications and being Asian, would also be a good choice. Janeane Garofalo is Irish-Italian.

Somebody really fucked up your melon.

Hmmm, you must have sucked it dry on that last BJ. Unlike a chicken shit like you, I have an opinion and answer for the thread. You have "troll" and that is all you have, little man.

Last edited:
Since 2012 is creeping up on us now, I would like you to tell me who you would like to see as President in the next election and why.

Let's try and have some honest discussion here, and see if maybe, just maybe, someone, or even a few people, can inform others on who would be a good candidate for 2012.

My favs are

NJ Gov Cristi and LA Gov Jindel

Cristi has already shown that he is willing to be crucified by the media to do what is ultimately best for NJ.

Jindel has shown that he excels under pressure.

Cristi will attract the fiscal conservatives and Jindel will bring in the moderates and social conservatives. I'm not big on that, I simply admire his ability to lead.

My favs are

Cristi has already shown that he is willing to be crucified by the media to do what is ultimately best for NJ.

Cristi will attract the fiscal conservatives and Jindel will bring in the moderates and social conservatives. I'm not big on that, I simply admire his ability to lead.

Jindel is not a natural born citizen according to birther thinking.

Jindal attended Baton Rouge Magnet High School, graduating in 1988. He competed in tennis tournaments, started a computer newsletter, a retail candy business, and a mail-order software company. He spent his free time working at the concession stands during LSU football games.[6] Jindal was one of 50 students nationwide admitted to the elite PLME program at Brown University, guaranteeing him a place in medical school.

Jindal was raised in a Hindu household, but converted to Christianity while in high school.

According to Jindal, his mother was already four months pregnant with him when they arrived from India.[15]

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

My favs are

I don't care for Jindal because of the social conservatism. We have waaaaay too many other things to focus on right now, getting bogged down in wedge issues is the last thing on my priority list.

you were doing ok....until you got to here.....Janeane Garofalo.....ill take Obama for another 4.....i would consider Dean over her....

you were doing ok....until you got to here.....Janeane Garofalo.....ill take Obama for another 4.....i would consider Dean over her....
:eek:

i dont have a name....cause i dont think this person exist yet.....but someone who is a STRONG leader....something this Country needs DESPERATLY....someone who puts COUNTRY over Party and Self.... and is not afraid to tell anyone in Congress who is in the way....TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY......someone who will rally the people to COME TOGETHER..not divide them .....make this Country Business friendly and start rallying the people with the money to start investing in the USA and get it back to where this Country produced the shit we used to produce......fuck China and India and the rest.....we dont need them....WE CAN DO IT....we did it once we can get those industries going again....when people are working and Companies cant keep up with their orders.....when people are TOGETHER and just about on the same page....WATCH OUT....theres no stopping us.....someday hopefully this person will show up....

My favs are

I don't care for Jindal because of the social conservatism. We have waaaaay too many other things to focus on right now, getting bogged down in wedge issues is the last thing on my priority list.

That's why I go Cristi/Jindal. I don't want him as Pres, the social issues can handle themselves. I just think he would be a great addition to Cristi.

Obama's handling Bush's MESS and the CON$ in Congress quite well actually. I'll give him another term.

i dont have a name....cause i dont think this person exist yet.....but someone who is a STRONG leader....something this Country needs DESPERATLY....someone who puts COUNTRY over Party and Self.... and is not afraid to tell anyone in Congress who is in the way....TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY......someone who will rally the people to COME TOGETHER..not divide them .....make this Country Business friendly and start rallying the people with the money to start investing in the USA and get it back to where this Country produced the shit we used to produce......fuck China and India and the rest.....we dont need them....WE CAN DO IT....we did it once we can get those industries going again....when people are working and Companies cant keep up with their orders.....when people are TOGETHER and just about on the same page....WATCH OUT....theres no stopping us.....someday hopefully this person will show up....

Such a person will get ASSASSINATED....just like JFK did. The powers that be does not take kindly to such folk. You know this!

My favs are

That's why I go Cristi/Jindal. I don't want him as Pres, the social issues can handle themselves. I just think he would be a great addition to Cristi.

If Christie runs he'll need somebody with a foreign policy resume to balance the ticket. I like what I've seen so far, but a young governor is going to need a hand in that department. Jindal as a relatively young governor himself isn't that guy.

Such a person will get ASSASSINATED....just like JFK did. The powers that be does not take kindly to such folk. You know this!
put that tin foil hat back on
LOL

put that tin foil hat back on
LOL
When was the last time we had such a person leading this country then?

Obama's handling Bush's MESS and the CON$ in Congress quite well actually. I'll give him another term.

I'm assuming it will be Obama on the D side of the ballot. That's as safe as it gets. ;)

Is there anybody at all the GOP could run who would make you at least look? Known, unknown, a list of criteria you'd look for even if you don't have a name?

I'm assuming it will be Obama on the D side of the ballot. That's as safe as it gets. ;)

Is there anybody at all the GOP could run who would make you at least look? Known, unknown, a list of criteria you'd look for even if you don't have a name?

They don't have any knows. The most serious candidate they have is the Mormon...and you know Americans won't accept that.

Or maybe the Right's contempt for Obama will override their contempt for Mormons.

It might be quite interesting.

Forum List

Back