An Honest Question for the Right and the Left, and ALL Others in the Middle:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Since 2012 is creeping up on us now, I would like you to tell me who you would like to see as President in the next election and why.

Let's try and have some honest discussion here, and see if maybe, just maybe, someone, or even a few people, can inform others on who would be a good candidate for 2012.

Ron Paul...Peter Schiff...Maybe Gary Johnson out on the periphery.

But I'm no going to kid myself...We'll eithr end up with a second Obungler term or some squishy, wind sock of a "moderate" republican.

OK, now tell me WHY you think these guys would be good presidents.

What's their M.O.?

Convince me, and the American Public, why we should vote for them.

I'm honestly wanting to learn about other candidates here, and I think others can learn too!

Yes, I understand many people want ANYONE BUT OBAMA.

Now, to achieve that, let's talk about others who the American Public would vote for, and why.

Robin Williams, at least he would be entertaining.
Cause the president is not what makes the difference, it is the Congress and we are screwed there for a min of 12 years.

Don't want Obama....Want Chris Christie

Please lock up McCain,so he can't run.
Want Sarah to toy with the idea to drive the Libs nuts.
Would accept Mitt Romney.

OK, tell us about Chris Christie, and why you want him please!

I don't know, I'm not really happy with any of the folks being discussed right now.

George Will spoke positively about Mitch Daniels this morning on Meet the Press.

I really don't know anything about him.

He was your states Governor, what do you think about him?

OK, tell us about Chris Christie, and why you want him please!
He's cut gubmint spending -in real terms- and has pissed off librul pants-poopers.

Though the latter is as easy as getting out of bed, the former is an actual accomplishment in New Jersey.

I don't know, I'm not really happy with any of the folks being discussed right now.

George Will spoke positively about Mitch Daniels this morning on Meet the Press.

I really don't know anything about him.

He was your states Governor, what do you think about him?

Good Question!

There is a LOT of talk here about him, and some 'folks' wanting him to run. He's done a fairly well job so far as Governor, he has good economic sense, and has brought a lot of jobs to Indiana. I like that.

Better question that should be answered first. Why should anyone step up and declare. Give the bullshit and demonization that is carried out by the left?

Since 2012 is creeping up on us now, I would like you to tell me who you would like to see as President in the next election and why.

Let's try and have some honest discussion here, and see if maybe, just maybe, someone, or even a few people, can inform others on who would be a good candidate for 2012.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuD1zKtyHak&feature=related[/ame]

Three Republican's I could Vote for. Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and John Thune.

Robin Williams, at least he would be entertaining.
Cause the president is not what makes the difference, it is the Congress and we are screwed there for a min of 12 years.
so few people understand just how little the POTUS actually controls

Forum List

Back