An honest political question.

The Trump voters/supporters knew it was all bogus from day one

Meanwhile in China.....

qnh8lwqqq71y.jpg

~S~

That's not my logic. You remember like, ONE post ago, when you said that his tweets speak for themselves, literally? Like, you literally used literally those exact literal words? That literally implies that Trump literally said literal words that literally add up to, "I am incurious." He did not. I was simply pointing out that what was implied by your statement was obviously, literally false.

My actual logic is that, unless he said he is incurious, then you cannot derive from his tweets that he is incurious without applying some analysis. Given that you have to apply your own analysis to what he said to come away with the idea that "Trump is incurious", and combined with the absolute, literal fact that you are fallible, the idea in question is therefore your opinion, and not something that is objectively communicated in Trump's tweets.

See how that works? Even though you're uber confident in your own opinions being correct (just like nearly every other human being on the planet), they're still just your opinions, and, believe it or not, they might even be wrong sometimes! :ack-1:

As for stereotypes, nobody said that. We seem to have misunderstood each other on that part of the conversation in general, so I'll drop the semantic argument.

When it comes to his tweets they reek of how incurious he is. If I could be bothered looking them up, I would. But I can't be bothered.

I'm not uber confident at all. An opinion is an opinion. And yes, some opinions are wrong. For sure.

Has it been fair that 60 something million Trump voters have had to endure the last 31/2 years of all this nonsense.

The Impeachment that started on election day...........The Russian debacle.......... Stormy..... collusion..Impeachment.........whistleblower...Bribery..witness tampering
to pay
The Trump voters/supporters knew it was all bogus from day one, and have had to pay the price for these absolute corrupt dems and medias lies and corruption

This is not a question and it’s far from honest.

Forum List

Back