An honest political question.

Has it been fair that 60 something million Trump voters have had to endure the last 31/2 years of all this nonsense.

The Impeachment that started on election day...........The Russian debacle.......... Stormy..... collusion..Impeachment.........whistleblower...Bribery..witness tampering
to pay
The Trump voters/supporters knew it was all bogus from day one, and have had to pay the price for these absolute corrupt dems and medias lies and corruption
everybody knows the right wing is "True Witness bearing challenged".

Translation: Everybody who disagrees with me is a liar.

You're clearly a deep thinker.

[
every thing thats bad about America ???? thanks for letting us know how much you hate this country .

There's lots of great things about America. Unfortunately the Orange Buffoon doesn't have one single trait that fits into that category.
ok tell us what you think is good about this country .....

First amendment (most of the time)
it's overall potential
the ability to make a buck if you work hard enough
Strong economy

[
every thing thats bad about America ???? thanks for letting us know how much you hate this country .

There's lots of great things about America. Unfortunately the Orange Buffoon doesn't have one single trait that fits into that category.
ok tell us what you think is good about this country .....

First amendment (most of the time)
it's overall potential
the ability to make a buck if you work hard enough
Strong economy
you sound like a conservative .... theres hope for you yet .

Translation: Everybody who disagrees with me is a liar.

You're clearly a deep thinker.

Doesn't help that the Fuckwit In Chief is a serial liar.....

Even if I grant you that point for the sake of argument, finding an example that supports one's bigotry doesn't validate said bigotry, nor does it negate the incurious, insecure attitude that enables it. Nice try, though.

Has it been fair that 60 something million Trump voters have had to endure the last 31/2 years of all this nonsense.

The Impeachment that started on election day...........The Russian debacle.......... Stormy..... collusion..Impeachment.........whistleblower...Bribery..witness tampering
to pay
The Trump voters/supporters knew it was all bogus from day one, and have had to pay the price for these absolute corrupt dems and medias lies and corruption
How short memory can be. A majority of Americans, and even among those who voted for Trump acknowledged that the 2016 slate of presidential candidates was possibly the least attractive choices voters have faced. Trump made Clinton look worse than himself. He appealed to the fears suspicions and resentments of middle Americans.

And today you're shocked like Claude Raines in Casablanca that Trump is in serious trouble due to his actions. Is it fair? Absolutely! No man is above the law. Presidents are checked and balanced by congress. Is it expected? Absolutely! We knew the character flaws in Trump. And more people voted for Clinton as a result.

When one considers the raft of criticism born by Obama from the rabid Right Wing, Trump's legal and political problems seem well deserved.

Last edited:
Even if I grant you that point for the sake of argument, finding an example that supports one's bigotry doesn't validate said bigotry, nor does it negate the incurious, insecure attitude that enables it. Nice try, though.

Insecure and incurious. Two fantastic adjectives to describe the Orange Buffoon.

Insecure seems apt. Incurious, though? His vernacular is pretty low brow, but a lot of really intellectual people talk like truckers. I'd wager that if Trump comes off to you as incurious, it's more of a matter of you applying a combination of right wing stereotypes and media talking points to the man.

Insecure seems apt. Incurious, though? His vernacular is pretty low brow, but a lot of really intellectual people talk like truckers. I'd wager that if Trump comes off to you as incurious, it's more of a matter of you applying a combination of right wing stereotypes and media talking points to the man.

nah, just reading his tweets every now and then...

. . . and then applying your own assessment, which is undoubtedly informed by exactly those things that I've mentioned.

. . . and then applying your own assessment, which is undoubtedly informed by exactly those things that I've mentioned.
His tweets speak for themselves...literally...
And no. It's not a stereotype if its true. I don't think he's even a rightwinger. I think he's an opportunist. I don't need to read the media on him when his tweets are so readily available.

I say it isn't an issue of fairness or unfairness but more a matter of tolerance. I can tolerate the political baloney from either side quite easily. Not so much when things turn to hate which I began noticing more of ever since 9/11/2001.

to pay
Questions usually have question marks.

if the blob wasn’t the most corrupt human in the history of our presidencies ...you may have a point ....but since he is, you don’t

An honest political answer...

117tqf.jpg

His tweets speak for themselves...literally...
And no. It's not a stereotype if its true. I don't think he's even a rightwinger. I think he's an opportunist. I don't need to read the media on him when his tweets are so readily available.

His tweets LITERALLY speak for themselves? When did he LITERALLY tweet out that he's incurious? What's that? Oh, never? Oh, so you ARE actually applying your own analysis to the situation?

Despite the fact that you feel SUPER SURE of your opinion, it is still your opinion.

Also, stereotypes about right wingers are no more true than stereotypes about black people. Taking a demographic that encompasses tens of millions of people and assuming that ANY random secondary trait is something they all share is going to be inaccurate. You're just so deep in your political tribalism that you forgot why bigotry is illogical.

His tweets LITERALLY speak for themselves? When did he LITERALLY tweet out that he's incurious? What's that? Oh, never? Oh, so you ARE actually applying your own analysis to the situation?

Despite the fact that you feel SUPER SURE of your opinion, it is still your opinion.

Also, stereotypes about right wingers are no more true than stereotypes about black people. Taking a demographic that encompasses tens of millions of people and assuming that ANY random secondary trait is something they all share is going to be inaccurate. You're just so deep in your political tribalism that you forgot why bigotry is illogical.

I don't see men claiming they are men every day, but they are still men. So you're logic is that unless he actually says he's incurious, he isn't? ookkayy...

A stereotype is a stereotype. Who said a stereotype has to fit every single person in that category?

What is my tribe?

I don't see men claiming they are men every day, but they are still men. So you're logic is that unless he actually says he's incurious, he isn't? ookkayy...

A stereotype is a stereotype. Who said a stereotype has to fit every single person in that category?

What is my tribe?

That's not my logic. You remember like, ONE post ago, when you said that his tweets speak for themselves, literally? Like, you literally used literally those exact literal words? That literally implies that Trump literally said literal words that literally add up to, "I am incurious." He did not. I was simply pointing out that what was implied by your statement was obviously, literally false.

My actual logic is that, unless he said he is incurious, then you cannot derive from his tweets that he is incurious without applying some analysis. Given that you have to apply your own analysis to what he said to come away with the idea that "Trump is incurious", and combined with the absolute, literal fact that you are fallible, the idea in question is therefore your opinion, and not something that is objectively communicated in Trump's tweets.

See how that works? Even though you're uber confident in your own opinions being correct (just like nearly every other human being on the planet), they're still just your opinions, and, believe it or not, they might even be wrong sometimes! :ack-1:

As for stereotypes, nobody said that. We seem to have misunderstood each other on that part of the conversation in general, so I'll drop the semantic argument.

New Topics

Forum List

Back