An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

Dont ever ask me for a link again coward. You have nothing to back up your claims and have been thoroughly debunked. :lol:

I really hate to do anything that would support your idiotic opponent - but you are so full of shit, and I have smacked you down for lying about this before;

{(Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.}

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA | Reuters

Asslips, you afrocentric fools are the most absurd morons on the planet. The UFO fuckwads have more credibility than you do...

The last time you trotted out that debunked myth I slapped you down with the evidence IiGENEA was a fraud. They conned you to make money. :lol:

King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives

A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."
Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage.

Scam Alert: King Tut?s DNA | Doug's Archaeology
UPDATE- more problems with these scammers-
Maybe you saw the recent headlines about how scientists at iGENEA discovered thatKing Tutankhamun (Tut) was related to half of Western Europe’s Males, that looks like it is the set up for a scam. Turns out real researchers have conducted work on King Tut’s DNA and that iGENEA got their supposed DNA evidence by copying it off of a Discovery TV Program on the subject.
LMAO!!

Ah Asslips, full of shit as always, Attack the source with your blog - you always have the most "unique" websites to post from... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

So Asslips, here is Nature saying the same thing, are they lying too?

Egyptian mummies yield genetic secrets : Nature News & Comment

I really hate to do anything that would support your idiotic opponent - but you are so full of shit, and I have smacked you down for lying about this before;

{(Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.}

Asslips, you afrocentric fools are the most absurd morons on the planet. The UFO fuckwads have more credibility than you do...

The last time you trotted out that debunked myth I slapped you down with the evidence IiGENEA was a fraud. They conned you to make money. :lol:

King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives

Maybe you saw the recent headlines about how scientists at iGENEA discovered thatKing Tutankhamun (Tut) was related to half of Western Europe’s Males, that looks like it is the set up for a scam. Turns out real researchers have conducted work on King Tut’s DNA and that iGENEA got their supposed DNA evidence by copying it off of a Discovery TV Program on the subject.
LMAO!!

Ah Asslips, full of shit as always, Attack the source with your blog - you always have the most "unique" websites to post from... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

So you get fooled by a scam claiming King Tut was white so you post a link that invalidates your first bumble? Where in your link does it support your first claim?

Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

I was wondering why you didn't quote it from your most recent link. Maybe I missed it. I know why though. Thats because its not in there. :lol:

Last edited:
Let me show you how its done uncensored.

This is for King Tut. 2 different sources proving he was Black.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

The King Tut Gene

Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans

This is for Rameses III

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Sorry Uncensored. Dont get played like that again please.

So you get fooled by a scam claiming King Tut was white so you post a link that invalidates your first bumble? Where in your link does it support your first claim?

ROFL

No one got fooled, that's why you're whining. You got spanked for your usual load of horseshit.

You attempted to attack the source, so rather than play your little racist game, i simply posted one that is unimpeachable.

ROFL

No one got fooled, that's why you're whining. You got spanked for your usual load of horseshit.

You attempted to attack the source, so rather than play your little racist game, i simply posted one that is unimpeachable.

any day now asslips will recount the centuries he spent picking cotton

LOL at two upper class jewish faggots talking about white privilege. Niggas ain't even white.

Why don't these rat faces acknowledge Jewish privilege in finance, media, and politics?

Nice try at deflection you levantine liars, we ain't buying it.

ROFL

It was unimpeachable? :lol:

Your link had nothing to do with your claim. You just got busted. Why dont you post the part in your link where it says King Tut was white? You cant can you? :lol:

LMAO!!

Not "interesting," revolting.

That's nice, scooter..you keep making up funny names for people and having homosexual fantasies about them.

You'll go far with that strategy.

You keep being a racist fucking coward and you will go nowhere fast, even with your life partner Asslickius.

Brilliant rebuttal. I can tell you're really a deep thinker. :doubt:

Like I said, and you just proved;
You have latent homosexual tendencies and are projecting your homoerotic fantasies onto others....it's more fun than staying on topic, isn't it?

Asians did not have their history, language, and culture taken from them.

Because they weren't captured, sold into slavery and exported for profit by their own barbaric countrymen.

Hate slavery?
It's still widely practiced in africa. Today.

Hop on over there and let them know how outraged you are. Demand that they stop it! Right now!

White people didn't invent slavery but they damned sure ended it in this country.

You're welcome.

It doesnt matter the reasons. The point is that it never happened to them and therefore they have a foundation that enables them to be better at the white boys game than even most white people are. You seem to be confused about what white people did. Did you know the very word slave is from the European Slavs?

honest question... do you have any white friends? do you hate all white people?

Because they weren't captured, sold into slavery and exported for profit by their own barbaric countrymen.

Hate slavery?

Hop on over there and let them know how outraged you are. Demand that they stop it! Right now!

White people didn't invent slavery but they damned sure ended it in this country.

You're welcome.

It doesnt matter the reasons. The point is that it never happened to them and therefore they have a foundation that enables them to be better at the white boys game than even most white people are. You seem to be confused about what white people did. Did you know the very word slave is from the European Slavs?

He likes to screw white women. As for white men he only like the ones that hand him money and beg for forgiveness for the 1% of white people that were involved in enslaving his great great great great great grand parents.

LMAO!!

Your link doesnt say anything to support a white Egyptian. Why did you post it?

Hate slavery?

You're welcome.

Honest answer. Yes. I hate stupid racist white people alot.

He likes to screw white women. As for white men he only like the ones that hand him money and beg for forgiveness for the 1% of white people that were involved in enslaving his great great great great great grand parents.

No white man should be begging my forgiveness. You cant do anything to stop me. Just get out of my face if you have nothing relevant or helpful to my cause.

No white man should be begging my forgiveness. You cant do anything to stop me. Just get out of my face if you have nothing relevant or helpful to my cause.

Make me.

Make me.

Make you what?

Forum List

Back