An Eye Opener

TAMU_ELEPHANT

Rookie
May 28, 2007
Granted I am new to this message board but this is amazing...and these numbers are MASSIVE! even if the # of illegals is a bit too high...

So often, we get caught up in a debate over political semantics and end
up ignoring the hard-shell realities of what we're talking about.
According to mmigrationCounters.com, here are some of the realities:
Number of Illegal Aliens in the Country

Money Wired to Mexico City since January, 2006

$22,213,001,672.00

Cost of Social Security Services for Illegal Aliens since 1996

$397,450,739,563.00

Number of Children of Illegal Aliens in Public Schools

Cost of Illegal Aliens in K-12 Since 1996:

$13, 965,063,431.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Incarcerated

Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001

$1,398,127,42900

Number of Illegal Aliens Fugitives

Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Aliens

Figures can trick your eyes. Take particular note that items 2,3,5, and
7 reflect BILLION not millions of dollars -- and that item 3 exceeds
one-third of a TRILLION dollars.

Can you imagine how much it will cost taxpayers if we triple the number
of Illegals entering this country!!

So, What's in a Billion?.......

Granted................ this is from the US!

The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a casual
manner, think about whether you want the "politicians" spending your tax
money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising
agency did a good job of putting th at figure into some perspective in
one of its releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate
our government is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New
Orleans. It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division . .

Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress
for $250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number, what does
it mean?

a. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man,
woman, child), you each get $516,528.

b. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans, your home
gets $1,329,787.

c. Or, if you are a family of four, your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington, < /SPAN>D.C. ... HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators
broken??

This is too true.........And these numbers are huge...and so is the effect it has on our future as a country and the futures of our kids...

WHAT AN EYE-OPENER

Here is the link..

ww.immigrationcounters.c0m

I cant post the Url because I dont have enough posts yet! still a rook :redface:

I checked their sources..looks offical...but then again it is the internet! :eusa_think:

Here is the link..

ww.immigrationcounters.c0m

I cant post the Url because I dont have enough posts yet! still a rook :redface:

I checked their sources..looks offical...but then again it is the internet! :eusa_think:

Thanks, from that site:

2006 Person Of The Year: You. "You control the information age...for seizing the reins of the global media, for founding and framing the new digital democracy, for working for nothing and beating
the pros at their own game..." Time Magazine, Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2006

Alexander Hamilton opposed granting citizenship immediately to new immigrants: "To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens, the moment they foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty." Instead, he recommended that we gradually draw newcomers into American life, "to enable aliens to get rid of foreign and acquire American attachments; to learn the principles and imbibe the spirit of our government; and to admit of a philosophy, at least, of their feeling a real interest in our affairs."

Theodore Roosevelt wrote: "In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here."
"Thank you for this information. This is the most important site we have ever come across. It effects our country like no other. This information must get into the hands of every Congressman and the President." Barbara from Oregon

"With illegal immigration slowed or stopped, there would be finances to help legal citizens." Louise from California

"I emailed this link to Shaun Hannity at Fox news. Every American should see this site." Patricia.

"Love your site. I was directed to your site from a blog on Bill O'Reilly's website." Susan

"As a teacher, it aggravates me to no end the resources thrown to illegal students. Extra time must be given to those learning English. I often have parents ask me, through a translator, about extra services after school for their illegal children. Due to policy, I am not allowed to report to authorities those who are here illegally. And did I mention that they get free meals also?" Ed

"When a city claims to be a Sanctuary City and will not enforce the laws of the United States of America, they should lose their federal funding." Mary Ann

"If they can come to this country to raise hell and do mass demonstrations, why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?" Tony, California

"Every aspect of the current immigration bill, and of the arguments made for it, has fraud written all over it." Dr. Thomas Sowell, Professor, Stanford University

"If this doesn't open your eyes... nothing will!" Ryan

American Hispanics Against Illegal Immigration;
http://www.DontSpeakForMe.org

Wow..even the big government mind of Hamilton was against granting citizenship to whomever...makes ya wonder where the big government minded Hamiltonians of today ( Teddy, Hillary, Reid, Edwards...ect..) have gone...

Most likely off the deep end..they tend to do that

Forum List

Back