An eye for an eye.

LOL, so you say. Simple deduction..a very amusing answer for a newbie. :eusa_whistle:

An eye for an eye would go far with the pedophile problem i think. Or shall we say...do unto others as you would have done unto you. :thup:

That's the golden rule. I'm sure you will never forget it now that you have been informed.
After viewing many of your threads its obvious you are some what of a deviant and low grade intellectually. I will be sure to read your threads going forward and offer you advice so you don't appear to be stupid to folks other than your friends who I find very forgiving towards you. I see little in the way of political or substantial threads.. most are in the foolish zones for the more gossipy types or big mouths.
I'll be around and waiting to read what next comes from your mind of sins and arrogance. I will help you by consistently correcting you. That way all who read your nonsense will understand what you are really trying to say or not sure of what you may be saying maybe even thinking. It will not be difficult.

an eye for an eye, was writen for the magistrates of the church(synagogue) and NOT for the every day people

Yes... of course.

This could have been a very good thread if not for the narrow simple mind that has lead it or tried to. Sometimes street smarts even at the highest level are weak at best.
This one I feel is at a very low level. The OP needs some help here and there. I am kind. and willing to help her along going forward. I look forward to her appreciation.
Admitted this will not be a difficult task but helpful to her non the less. Do you agree this effort is worth my time care4all?

Last edited:
LOL, so you say. Simple deduction..a very amusing answer for a newbie. :eusa_whistle:

An eye for an eye would go far with the pedophile problem i think. Or shall we say...do unto others as you would have done unto you. :thup:

That's the golden rule. I'm sure you will never forget it now that you have been informed.
After viewing many of your threads its obvious you are some what of a deviant and low grade intellectually. I will be sure to read your threads going forward and offer you advice so you don't appear to be stupid to folks other than your friends who I find very forgiving towards you. I see little in the way of political or substantial threads.. most are in the foolish zones for the more gossipy types or big mouths.
I'll be around and waiting to read what next comes from your mind of sins and arrogance. I will help you by consistently correcting you. That way all who read your nonsense will understand what you are really trying to say or not sure of what you may be saying maybe even thinking. It will not be difficult.

:thup:

I look forward to you amusing me.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

By the way...good to see you back conjob. :lol:

Forum List

Back