An explination for this section of the forum

fucking treasonous gay lefty troll twoofers hijacked a perfectly good thread.........

Do you think it's possible in your case that being wheel chair bound is a bit of karma?

The only assholes guilty of betraying America are the ones trying to tell others to shut up and that they would love to see fellow americans tortured by alkida simply because of political disagreement.

are you really wheelchair bound?
Cause i am very able-bodied.
Come to eagar, ask for slackjawed atthe circle k and we'll go hunting.........
Treason is more than a little political disagreement.
you are treasonous slime.......

fucking treasonous gay lefty troll twoofers hijacked a perfectly good thread.........

Do you think it's possible in your case that being wheel chair bound is a bit of karma?

The only assholes guilty of betraying America are the ones trying to tell others to shut up and that they would love to see fellow americans tortured by alkida simply because of political disagreement.

are you really wheelchair bound?
Cause i am very able-bodied.
Come to eagar, ask for slackjawed atthe circle k and we'll go hunting.........
Treason is more than a little political disagreement.
you are treasonous slime.......

FRMAOLO!! The Circle K King!!! Your "hunting" comment is expectedly pathetic from a whiny bitch like you. I don't care about the rule of implied violence so stop acting like such a useless dickweed coward and say what you want to say. I'll be enough of an American for both of us and encourage you not to hold your tongue out of respect for free speech.

not violence, its small game season, hunting is what i do for a living dude.
I will take you for free, we can hunt and talk, people actually PAY me to take them.
Unlike you, I was actually extending a real invite.
just like I did eots, he took it the same way
must be a twoofer ignoramous thing

oh, and the circle k is the local gathering place, i get a lot of business from there, its right around the corner

Last edited:
I will take you for free, we can hunt and talk, people actually PAY me to take them.

oh, and the circle k is the local gathering place, i get a lot of business from there, its right around the corner

Coward.

I am willing to bet 100 cash dollars that not one of these twoofers has ever set a fencepost a full 24 inches in the ground, much less actually hunted or even fished for their food.

Post hole digging, hunting and fishing! Wow! Does NASA and the Pentagon know about you? You set the bar reavy reavy high. I can't believe they haven't recruited you yet.

I am willing to bet 100 cash dollars that not one of these twoofers has ever set a fencepost a full 24 inches in the ground, much less actually hunted or even fished for their food.

You won't find me taking you up on that bet although I would imagine that their sacking of groceries and understanding of Twinkie aerodynamics; in their worlds qualifies them as experts in everything.

Coward.

? I invite you to my town, and that makes me a coward?
only in twoofer land.

You won't find me taking you up on that bet although I would imagine that their sacking of groceries and understanding of Twinkie aerodynamics; in their worlds qualifies them as experts in everything.

Probobly most of them, but I bet clownlite has to have his mom open the twinkies....

Post hole digging, hunting and fishing! Wow! Does NASA and the Pentagon know about you? You set the bar reavy reavy high. I can't believe they haven't recruited you yet.

The bar is achievable on any ranch. I used to work for the navy, got tired of it, sick, and old. So I came back home to the ranch.
Do you like beef? Have you ever eaten a hamburger? If so, thank a rancher......

Clownlite;
I know it's cold right now, and your probobly not allowed to handle guns. So I understand if you don't want to hunt.
If you wait until the ice melts, you can come out and fish. The ice usually goes off the lake in late april, and the fishing is fantastic until early June, and only great after that.

Big Lake Photo Gallery

I invite everyone to come fish big lake.
Just come to to the store at the lake, and ask for slackjawed, tell me your from usmb and I will hook you up with a license and a boat.
Serious clownlite, really an invite.

And to everyone else, I am seriously inviting you as well.

Don't be like eots and accuse me of wanting to dump you in the lake. That's childish, fact is, if someone goes in the lake, I have to pull them out. So why would I want to do that.

Come fish Big Lake Arizona, best fishing in the southwest, bar none. (ok, I know the southwest and fishing.....)

even when your holding a rifle, i would still tell you your treasonous slime!

That's not bravery. It's recognizing and respecting your observance that unlike you, I'm an American in principle and would never try to shut you up purely out of disagreement.

The bar is achievable on any ranch. I used to work for the navy, got tired of it, sick, and old. So I came back home to the ranch.
Do you like beef? Have you ever eaten a hamburger? If so, thank a rancher......

I'm pretty sure he's cooked something like 11 billion of them.

Clownlite;
I know it's cold right now, and your probobly not allowed to handle guns. So I understand if you don't want to hunt.
If you wait until the ice melts, you can come out and fish. The ice usually goes off the lake in late april, and the fishing is fantastic until early June, and only great after that.

Big Lake Photo Gallery

I invite everyone to come fish big lake.
Just come to to the store at the lake, and ask for slackjawed, tell me your from usmb and I will hook you up with a license and a boat.
Serious clownlite, really an invite.

And to everyone else, I am seriously inviting you as well.

Don't be like eots and accuse me of wanting to dump you in the lake. That's childish, fact is, if someone goes in the lake, I have to pull them out. So why would I want to do that.

Come fish Big Lake Arizona, best fishing in the southwest, bar none. (ok, I know the southwest and fishing.....)

A real man wouldn't try to dance and backpedal. So it makes perfect sense for you to do it. How do you explain your advocating fellow Americans being sent to alkida so they could have their "twisted" way with us? You want to spin that to claim you were only suggesting radical religious yoga? You're such a spineless bitch.

Forum List

Back