• overcast, no rain

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • rain, drizzle

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • storms, severe weather

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with sunny, but there are times stormy, severe weather is very good too.

Im not saying a word, lest you all hate me more than you possibly already do......:p:

:cof:

Originally posted by Jackass
Come on over and I will show you!! :dev1:

SWEET!!!!!!....you know last time I came over it was a two second job..:funnyface Well it last longer this time?:cof:

Originally posted by Jmarie
SWEET!!!!!!....you know last time I came over it was a two second job..:funnyface Well it last longer this time?:cof:

Yeah...I will rub one out before you swing by. I will be good for a min or two then!!! ;)

Originally posted by Jackass
Yeah...I will rub one out before you swing by. I will be good for a min or two then!!! ;)

Just make sure you clean up before i get there is time..last time it was all sticky....that was not cool..:cof: and I thought it was suppose to be lot of sex a min or two is not a lot of sex..:p: Oh wait for you it is..i'm sorry i forgot...:wank: :ssex:

Originally posted by Jmarie
Just make sure you clean up before i get there is time..last time it was all sticky....that was not cool..:cof: and I thought it was suppose to be lot of sex a min or two is not a lot of sex..:p: Oh wait for you it is..i'm sorry i forgot...:wank: :ssex:

mary.jpg

:D

Forum List

Back