An Excellent Post On Right Wing Hypocrisy

Appropriate and appropriations are two different things.
He said to appropriate not to make appropriations.

Appropriate - to assign police to the schools.
Appropriations- to set aside money.

Congress cannot "appropriate" (as in assign police to schools), that if a function of the local jurisdiction.

To claim that the NRA did not call for Congress to make appropriations (as in spend money) to fund local jurisdiction to hire more police so that they could be assigned to each school is silly. The call was crystal clear.

So you have anything else to add? There is no need to repeat ourselves endlessly when the NRA's own statement speaks for itself. You've been proven wrong, so I'll be the gentleman and let you have the last word.

>>>>

That is not what he said. He said armed Police officers, he never used the words, the local police,nor did he say military police.
You know that we have Military police that can be assigned to temporary posts in times of peace?
Either way you want to interpret it, he wants Police to have a temporary assignment until we can get a full permanate program up a running.
Seems to me he meant our Military Police, because they could be deployed within days to their assignments.
Your way of thinking, would be much to long in order to get Police in all the schools by the first part of January. First to pass a bill with the money and then to hire more offices. That would not have Police in every School by Jan. when the kids all go back.

Some think that our MP's always look like this with their full gear
View attachment 23416

After 20-years in the military and being married to a woman who was a fully qualified patrolman that did a tour as Military Police at Naval Air Technical Training Command Millington, TN - I know what Military Police look like in their various uniforms.

They also look like this when they are on duty at our military bases.
View attachment 23417

I'd be interested in the original source of that photo, not saying our Military Police don't have similar working uniforms, but when blowing up the picture that looks like a member of a Chinese or Japanese police force or military. I don't remember any military uniforms where the patches consisted of a large mandarin or kanji character.

>>>>

Last edited:
165001_519024141465341_847407982_n.jpg

:clap2:

silent...? I don't think so... GOP apologist Ann Coulter, among other conservative luminaries, thinks Wayne LaPierre is a dumb bastard...

Ann Coulter: NRA’s Wayne LaPierre is a horrible spokesman for gun rights | Mofo Politics

Why does he still have such a painfully difficult time articulating a coherent defense of gun rights?

See? She only says he's a "poor spokesmen". She didn't say she disagreed.

Worse, she tries to blame those who are mentally ill and living on the streets on the Democrats when every one over 50 remembers when Reagan and the Republicans closed many mental health institutions that left the mentally ill homeless. It's one of the many schemes Republicans come up with to "save money".

Forum List

Back