An example of why some are opposed to gay marriage

Originally posted by jimnyc
You don't care about the discussion, you just felt the need to chime in like a troll?

Go away, asswipe.

thought so.

Originally posted by eric
Regardless of what exists at this point tell me in good faith that the primary transmission when Aids first appeared was not thru the gay community ?

Given its mode of transmission it would have shown up here one way or another. Unfortunately, the gay community was the first to be disproportionately affected.

And, no you're not a fascist. Just a little confused.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I have no immediate documentation to back it up, but I believe that HIV transference was higher among the hypodermic drug crowd because of shared needles than it was among the homesexual community. I think it gained more recognition through the gay community because of the stigma assigned to the lifestyle.

Actually, IV drug use does present a higher risk of infection due to the aspiration of the users blood into the needle. This would result in a direct transfusion of an infected individuals blood, and the virus carried therein, into another persons blood stream. Direct transfer from one living host to another.

Just a little confused

I think you are the one who is confused. Seems like I have been able to accomplish what most can only dream of. Tell me how confused can I possibly be ?

Forum List

Back