An example of what Sunni Man wants for the US.

Sunni Man is only telling you the truth. He is an ordinary muslim convert who believes what other ordinary muslims believe whether they have converted from something else or not. He is an average representative of the muslim faith.

You think so? I had a Muslim friend in high school his parents were refugees from Bosnia, he was Muslim but we used to smoke together, drink together and chase skirts together. Doesn't remind me of Sunni man much.

One of the 911 hijackers used to live in San Diego. His neighbors said of him that he was a good guy, liked to watch football and drink beer. He had lots of girlfriends. He was also the first one to help if someone needed it. He never went to mosque and was clean shaven.

Is it possible to tell what people believe by their behavior? Not always.

Sunni Man is only telling you the truth. He is an ordinary muslim convert who believes what other ordinary muslims believe whether they have converted from something else or not. He is an average representative of the muslim faith.

You think so? I had a Muslim friend in high school his parents were refugees from Bosnia, he was Muslim but we used to smoke together, drink together and chase skirts together. Doesn't remind me of Sunni man much.

Sunni is nothing but a troll. he is lucky to live in a USA where his kind is not found dead hanging from a tree limb.

One of the 911 hijackers used to live in San Diego. His neighbors said of him that he was a good guy, liked to watch football and drink beer. He had lots of girlfriends. He was also the first one to help if someone needed it. He never went to mosque and was clean shaven.

Is it possible to tell what people believe by their behavior? Not always.

Good point.

Ther old Sunni.

but sgt would be good with a christian ran government......it always amazes me that people see the evil in others religions but never the evil in their own

sgt you really need to decide if you are an witness....none of this should matter....if you are a mormon you simply want to have mormons in charge? isnt that true?

There is that nonsensical equivalence....

A lesson in history and religion:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

a. There are five schools of sharia. Middle Eastern countries of the former Ottoman Empire favor Hanafi school doctrine, while North African countries prefer Maliki doctrine; Indonesia and Malaysia favor Shafi'i doctrine; Saudi Arabia adheres to Hanbali doctrine; and Iran follows the Shiite Jaafari school. Islam: Governing Under Sharia | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

b. The 1992 Basic Law of Saudi Arabia states that the nation's constitution consists of the Quran and the sunna, the actions and sayings of the prophet as recorded in the hadith. Article IV of the Iranian constitution states that "all civil, penal, financial, economic, administrative, cultural, military, political, and other laws and regulations must be based on Islamic criteria." And Article 227(1) of the Pakistani constitution reads, "All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and sunna ... and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions." Ibid.
Take a look at the source
Clarion Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that is exactly what Muslims want. .

Are you saying all Muslims are exactly the same?

Perhaps you could comment on how you know this and how many Muslims you actually know.

Could you, just for good measure, explain how some Muslim women wear full coverings while others wear only a simple head scarf that doesn't fully cover the hair.
They're all the same ... remember?

You can be as stupid as you want. Look to France, Sweden, England Belgium and want Sunni man said here. Everywhere that Muslims have moved in great numbers they have or are attempting to have Sharia law implemented. They riot and protest.

Islam TEACHES that the goal is for the world to be ruled BY MAN under Islamic law. The religion teaches that the goal is to take over every Country not currently ruled by Islam. By definition that means any one that is a practicing Muslim wants that goal.

Now before we here the "but Christians" bullshit.... Christians belief that God will send an army of angels lead by Jesus to destroy Satan and that GOD not man will rule after the battle. There is no call by Christians nor by the religions of Christians to take over and rule Countries. Man is not destined to rule according to Christians God is.

Sharia law only applies to Muslims, There are a number of halakha courts in America representing different interpretations of Jewish law — Agudath Israel of America, Beth Din of America

Halakha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but sgt would be good with a christian ran government......it always amazes me that people see the evil in others religions but never the evil in their own

sgt you really need to decide if you are an witness....none of this should matter....if you are a mormon you simply want to have mormons in charge? isnt that true?

There is that nonsensical equivalence....

A lesson in history and religion:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

a. There are five schools of sharia. Middle Eastern countries of the former Ottoman Empire favor Hanafi school doctrine, while North African countries prefer Maliki doctrine; Indonesia and Malaysia favor Shafi'i doctrine; Saudi Arabia adheres to Hanbali doctrine; and Iran follows the Shiite Jaafari school. Islam: Governing Under Sharia | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

b. The 1992 Basic Law of Saudi Arabia states that the nation's constitution consists of the Quran and the sunna, the actions and sayings of the prophet as recorded in the hadith. Article IV of the Iranian constitution states that "all civil, penal, financial, economic, administrative, cultural, military, political, and other laws and regulations must be based on Islamic criteria." And Article 227(1) of the Pakistani constitution reads, "All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and sunna ... and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions." Ibid.
Take a look at the source
Clarion Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you read Alexis de Tocqueville?

I have....

He is unrelated to 'Clarion.'

Further...if you find any errors in the parts attributed to Clarion, please reveal same.

Forum List

Back