An Example of the left's Hero's

HUGE liberal following? really? I go to democratic state conventions, I am a county committee member.... I converse with tons of liberals all across the country all the time. I have NEVER tried to get this guy free...in fact, his name has NEVER come up in any gathering of liberals I have ever been a part of. NEVER.

Do you think you might be prone to just a tad of hyperbole, there gunny?

:rofl:

Jim Webb....NAVY class of '68.... Navy Cross in Nam... SECNAV... great author...US Senator...

that is an example of THIS liberal's heroes

HUGE liberal following? really? I go to democratic state conventions, I am a county committee member.... I converse with tons of liberals all across the country all the time. I have NEVER tried to get this guy free...in fact, his name has NEVER come up in any gathering of liberals I have ever been a part of. NEVER.

Yup all the appeals were all run by racist judges and DA's and of course the 12 people on the original Jury were racist as well. All the witnesses, well of course racists. And I must assume he was shot by the REAL murderer right? The one no one saw or remembers? Oh wait, I forgot, all the witness lied because, well they are racists.

I love the part about how the Jury was "fixed" , what no evidence? Doesn't matter, it is true cause, well cause if it were true it would help our case.

This case is so open and shut it isn't even funny , yet here we have all the " Conservative" Hollyweird and world wide supporters of this killer demanding he be freed.

I know of no liberal who finds this man a hero.

Why do you do this when we are at a time of such great need for the American people to come together?

I just dont understand why American like you WANT to hate your fellow Americans?

Are you on OBLs side or something?

And a born again Democrat.

He was my hero long before he became a democrat.....

and you failed to answer my point: I suggest that your statement that this guy has a HUGE liberal following is complete bullshit from a lying bullshitter. Why do you just ignore those parts of a post that impeach your integrity instead of answering them or better yet, acknowledging that yes, perhaps, you were a bit over the top in calling this guy a hero to liberals.

However, I suppose if you want to play that way, I could suggest that Eric Rudolf is a hero to all you pro-life conservatives. Would you agree with that?

Do you have any idea how many innocent people are in jail today? I don't either but I bet it's quite a bit. I read news stories all the time where someone is being free because of DNA evidence. Hell I read one today on CNN.

So yes, just because a jury convicted him doesn't necessarily mean he is guilty. Only him and god know that for SURE. We just say they are guilty and throw them in Jail But we don't REALLY know do we. Obviously not since we have locked up quite a few innoncent people.

Yup all the appeals were all run by racist judges and DA's and of course the 12 people on the original Jury were racist as well. All the witnesses, well of course racists. And I must assume he was shot by the REAL murderer right? The one no one saw or remembers? Oh wait, I forgot, all the witness lied because, well they are racists.

I love the part about how the Jury was "fixed" , what no evidence? Doesn't matter, it is true cause, well cause if it were true it would help our case.

This case is so open and shut it isn't even funny , yet here we have all the " Conservative" Hollyweird and world wide supporters of this killer demanding he be freed.

Abu jammal is just a tool. If you ask any white or mexican or even azian person who he is, they will not respond. If you ask a black man, then you might get a percentage of blacks who support this man.

But to say that he has a huge liberal following is concluding that all blacks are indeed liberals, which is not true.

The fact that he was a black panther member, will get a little support from formerly opressed black people. But in all honesty, the majority of everyone (blacks and whites) do not really care about the black panthers anymore because they used violence to get thier point across, which puts them in the same boat as all the other white supremists.

Besides, there have been hundreds of black panther convictions that garner support from a few members of the black community......there has never been a real "following" as you put it. That would indicate that a following involves a large group of people who actually give a shit, and that will be hard for you to find.

I suggest you all actually READ the names of the people that openly support him, raise money for him, go on speaking tours for him, appeal to the Fed and State Government for him, etc etc.... Then come back here and tell me how he has no Liberals supporting him, big name liberals.

I suggest you all actually READ the names of the people that openly support him, raise money for him, go on speaking tours for him, appeal to the Fed and State Government for him, etc etc.... Then come back here and tell me how he has no Liberals supporting him, big name liberals.

changing your tune there, aren't ya bub? YOu start out by saying:

"Yet here you have a HUGE liberal following that has tried for YEARS to get this murderer freed."

now it's:

"Then come back here and tell me how he has no Liberals supporting him, big name liberals"

quit your pathetic tap dancing sarge.... does he have a HUGE liberal following or does he have a few big name liberals who are supporting him? You sit there and INSULT us law abiding liberals who would NEVER support this cop killer and then don't even have the manners, the grace, or the balls to apologize? Fuck that!

Do you have any idea how many innocent people are in jail today? I don't either but I bet it's quite a bit. I read news stories all the time where someone is being free because of DNA evidence. Hell I read one today on CNN.

So yes, just because a jury convicted him doesn't necessarily mean he is guilty. Only him and god know that for SURE. We just say they are guilty and throw them in Jail But we don't REALLY know do we. Obviously not since we have locked up quite a few innoncent people.

In any case, all DNA evidence should be processed as quickly as possible. On that we agree.

changing your tune there, aren't ya bub? YOu start out by saying:

"Yet here you have a HUGE liberal following that has tried for YEARS to get this murderer freed."

now it's:

"Then come back here and tell me how he has no Liberals supporting him, big name liberals"

quit your pathetic tap dancing sarge.... does he have a HUGE liberal following or does he have a few big name liberals who are supporting him? You sit there and INSULT us law abiding liberals who would NEVER support this cop killer and then don't even have the manners, the grace, or the balls to apologize? Fuck that!

The only insult here would be your pathetic attempt to change the subject or determine what I actually meant in my post. You wascally super intelligent liberals, us poor neocon knuckledragging boobs just don't stand a chance.

no...for you to claim this guy has a huge LIBERAL following is insulting and inhyperbolic. I know of NO liberals who have even mentioned this guy.... this is typical of the right to blow something like this way out of proportion

Libs are always the first to defend killers

New Topics

Forum List

Back