An example of the harassment I put up with...

Can you give us some more details about where you are? Are you in a city off a busy one way road, for example. I'm having trouble imagining why people would habitually park in your driveway.

Anyway. I see you are Canadian so maybe you can't do what I'd do in my rural American driveway if somebody is parked uninvited: have a gun tucked in my belt while asking the person why they are trespassing on private property.

I live in a mid sized town outside of Toronto.

They do this constantly to harass. They are blatant about it, and like all the abuses it's designed to violate and intrude in our lives. Much like the interference in my career, threats and other tactics.

They hate me with a passion and are enraged about the details I have exposed, it clearly has cost Canada a great deal or they wouldn't be so committed. Which, in and of itself, confirms more and more my Whistleblowing and other efforts have been effective.
"They" who?

The RCMP and their police surrogates, including provincial and local police.

I have no criminal record or allegations against me, this is the method they use in a country like Canada, UK or the former east Germany. Canada has it down to a science though, there was a movement to such tactics decades ago while the Eastern Bloc was still alive and well. From State run media at CBC (there is still a famous clip somewhere in the 70's of a reporter denying on air she worked for the RCMP, which looking back now, was probably BS), to state meddling in any company they please. All under the mantra of, you would probably guess it "National Security".

We aren't a free market economy, we are essentially two tier and it's worse and more clear to people: Government and "the serfs". Now that America and Europe are more aware, it is going to hit us hard. As an example, in less than 2 years, more than a 50% drop in foreign business dollars in Canada. This is going to hit the very agencies who have been in CYA and who play the game for their own benefit.

Here is how different it is today. You will never see an open allegation of CSIS or RCMP agents at the CBC, it would never get oxygen, we have literally the least diverse media in the G20, by some measure also.
I'm sorry I asked and retract the question.

Have a nice day, tell your shrink I said "hello".

Around 12:30 am, my wife tells me there is a vehicle in our driveway. I go and look, lo and beyond, sitting there is a vehicle and a one driver just sitting there. In front of my garage. My wife took a photo and it happens so often (usually on the road, not always, though sometimes, they blatantly park in our driveway), I just waited it out. This was about a 15 "intrusion".

How would you guys deal with this harassment? Calling the police is clearly not an option, though I tried that and was amazed at how much the intake was NOT interested in details. This was after I confronted a guy.
I love Canadians....even their problems are so...adorable. Last autumn whilst I was prepping my garage for paint, a bunch of cops screeched in front of me, drew their guns, and yelled at me to shatterfarazle (???) with cold steely eyes and intensity you really see. They ran after my poor poor Mexican neighbor whom promptly ran like a bunny rabbit. I froze and did my best shatterarazle pose. It happens every once in a while.High speed chases end in my front yard, or some guy stabbed to death out on my front gate....I could go on and bore you, but I won't.

That's nothing, try entering you business and interfering with your pursuits. You are protected from this, in Canada we aren't. They've nearly bankrupted me, at one time I was doing very well and minding my own business. THAT, is far worse than the odd threat of violence.

I can't tell you how many major businesses wanted to hire me and then their tone changes within a couple of hours. I suspect they had been contacted, this is how covert police operates. You have no rights in a collective system. This is why I don't shed a tear for Canada now that Trump is finally standing up for America. The bullied are being confronted, and these cowards are jumping up and down like whiners. They are in shock that anyone dare confront them. They are quite accustomed to getting their way and greasing palms successfully. This won't work with Trump.

Can you give us some more details about where you are? Are you in a city off a busy one way road, for example. I'm having trouble imagining why people would habitually park in your driveway.

Anyway. I see you are Canadian so maybe you can't do what I'd do in my rural American driveway if somebody is parked uninvited: have a gun tucked in my belt while asking the person why they are trespassing on private property.

They do this constantly to harass. They are blatant about it, and like all the abuses it's designed to violate and intrude in our lives. Much like the interference in my career, threats and other tactics.

They hate me with a passion and are enraged about the details I have exposed, it clearly has cost Canada a great deal or they wouldn't be so committed. Which, in and of itself, confirms more and more my Whistleblowing and other efforts have been effective.
"They" who?

I have no criminal record or allegations against me, this is the method they use in a country like Canada, UK or the former east Germany. Canada has it down to a science though, there was a movement to such tactics decades ago while the Eastern Bloc was still alive and well. From State run media at CBC (there is still a famous clip somewhere in the 70's of a reporter denying on air she worked for the RCMP, which looking back now, was probably BS), to state meddling in any company they please. All under the mantra of, you would probably guess it "National Security".

We aren't a free market economy, we are essentially two tier and it's worse and more clear to people: Government and "the serfs". Now that America and Europe are more aware, it is going to hit us hard. As an example, in less than 2 years, more than a 50% drop in foreign business dollars in Canada. This is going to hit the very agencies who have been in CYA and who play the game for their own benefit.

Here is how different it is today. You will never see an open allegation of CSIS or RCMP agents at the CBC, it would never get oxygen, we have literally the least diverse media in the G20, by some measure also.

Don't try it pal, it's been tried many times, you're not going to get me off course. These tactics are as old as covert government themselves.

"They" who?

Sorry, brother, I don't mean to minimize anyone's problems. I have no solution for you.

"They" who?

Sorry, brother, I don't mean to minimize anyone's problems. I have no solution for you.

Come on down, it's easy, we take anybody.

"They" who?

Come on down, it's easy, we take anybody.
Well, does that mean I have to learn ALL the words to "O, Canada"?

Walk up and start letting the air out of their tires.

Hah, a bit too dangerous for me, especially so late at night. Is that even legal? I need to set up a flood light, we have one outside the door, not over the garage.

Sitting on your property without your permission isn't legal in Canada is it?

It's an interesting question, knowing how much little Rights people have to defend themselves, even if they entered my home armed, I'd have to look into it. A unique idea though, even if just symbolic.

Oh. You may have to move.

It won't stop and would give them a longer period to plan when they identify where we are going. They intend to force me out of the country, but I'm not naive. It would be even worse and I would have even fewer protections unless I had the citizenship of that country.

So, as it were, this is Mutually Assured Destruction The difference is, I am in the right and have them fair warning,
Who is "they"?

Around 12:30 am, my wife tells me there is a vehicle in our driveway. I go and look, lo and beyond, sitting there is a vehicle and a one driver just sitting there. In front of my garage. My wife took a photo and it happens so often (usually on the road, not always, though sometimes, they blatantly park in our driveway), I just waited it out. This was about a 15 "intrusion".

How would you guys deal with this harassment? Calling the police is clearly not an option, though I tried that and was amazed at how much the intake was NOT interested in details. This was after I confronted a guy.

I'd shoot some skeet in the driveway

~S~

Are you allowed to post no parking signs with a tow-at-car-owner’s expense warning? If so, put one up and introduce yourself to the tow company whose services you plan to engage.

Are you allowed to post no parking signs with a tow-at-car-owner’s expense warning? If so, put one up and introduce yourself to the tow company whose services you plan to engage.

They won't tow them while they are in the vehicle though. Or maybe they will...

Put up fake camera's all over the yard.......or real one's...........and sign's property under surveillance.........

No Trespassing signs......all violators will be prosecuted to the limit of the law............

Or take the valve stems out of their tires. LOL

Forum List

Back