An Example of the Courage of our Service Personel

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It wasn't this last Tuesday, it was in 1013, but I post it as a reminder of the ongoing sacrifice our veterans make for our country every day.

57382180_10157009264789070_1243264960562200576_o.jpg

I have a relative buried in Arlington and a couple of years ago I visited the grave. Everyone recognizes the military looking single stones that mark graves seemingly lined up forever but while waiting for the bus I walked around and noticed larger marker. Apparently on occasion they bury the remains of several bodies in a single grave when they are killed in an explosion or fire and they mark it with a larger stone.

I have a relative buried in Arlington and a couple of years ago I visited the grave. Everyone recognizes the military looking single stones that mark graves seemingly lined up forever but while waiting for the bus I walked around and noticed larger marker. Apparently on occasion they bury the remains of several bodies in a single grave when they are killed in an explosion or fire and they mark it with a larger stone.

You mean had I died in combat, I could have been mixed in my grave with an Oakland Raiders fan?

OMG!

Forum List

Back