An Example of One State solution

You would have been the first guy to eliminate ALL blacks after the first slave killed his master, dude. You act as if the entire American civil rights decade was like a fucking tea party and INSIST that iraqi religious factions remain a single state...

yet make racist excuses based off of the dumbest shit.

Indeed... I guess I can also generalize about ALL mormons given that some use thirteen year old hymens like the sacriment, eh?

oh what.. NOW thats crossing the line?

:Lol:

You would have been the first guy to eliminate ALL blacks after the first slave killed his master, dude. You act as if the entire American civil rights decade was like a fucking tea party and INSIST that iraqi religious factions remain a single state...

yet make racist excuses based off of the dumbest shit.

Indeed... I guess I can also generalize about ALL mormons given that some use thirteen year old hymens like the sacriment, eh?

oh what.. NOW thats crossing the line?

:Lol:

You are an ignorant fuck on this issue. Once again, when the next mass murderer gets released from prison he can move in with you right?

I understand why some people think the ONLY solution ultimately should be a single state with civil rights for all and safety for minorities.

I think I also understand why that solution is not likely at present.

Shogun and others insist on a one State solution, allowing Arabs into Israel claiming they can all live in peace.

Ignoring the obvious idiocy of this due to Terror organizations lets look at Arabs not even connected to any terror group, already allowed free passage anywhere in Israel and working there, shall we?

Palestinian in construction truck rams cars - Yahoo! News

By your logic, if thats what it could be described as, Baruch Goldstein, American born, killing 29 Muslims and wounding 150 in a Mosque means that you are a terrorist for being supportive of Israel.

Ohhhhhhhh wait... its different when the murderer looks like a white person.

You are the lowest common denominator.

By your logic, if thats what it could be described as, Baruch Goldstein, American born, killing 29 Muslims and wounding 150 in a Mosque means that you are a terrorist for being supportive of Israel.

Ohhhhhhhh wait... its different when the murderer looks like a white person.

You are the lowest common denominator.

You are beyond stupid, you prove it in every thread you post in, but hey THANKS for playing.

You are beyond stupid, you prove it in every thread you post in, but hey THANKS for playing.

You set the standard captain nationalist. One act of violence defines the entire conflict. Or is the standard different for Jews?

Say something competent before you start calling people names.

When people call for a one state solution, one of the elements of that solution is the elimination of the vexations which are pissing off the displaced, disenfranchised, and ripped-off Palestinians.

The presumption (one that I don't necessarily agree with, incidently) is that when these noxioux elements of the current situation are no longer plaguing the majority of Palestinians, they're not likely to support terror against the Israelis.

But Isreal really cannot remove those vexing elements of its society, can it?

It cannot return the real estate stolen from the Palestinians by the Isreali goverment because there are Isrealis living on it.

Neither can the Isrealis allow the return of the millions of Palestinians and give them the same civil rights as the Jewish Isrealis because if they do, then the Jews are outnumbered by the Arabs and the nature of their Jewish State will cease to exist.

This is such a "no shit sherlock" reality, that one wonders why everyone can't instantly recognize the real problem.

You can't have a Jewish State with right of return to every Jew in the world, if the majority of citizens are Palestinians who object to the Jews there, now, and allowing more Jews from elsewhere to emmigrate into Isreal/Palestine, too.

When people call for a one state solution, one of the elements of that solution is the elimination of the vexations which are pissing off the displaced, disenfranchised, and ripped-off Palestinians.

The presumption (one that I don't necessarily agree with, incidently) is that when these noxioux elements of the current situation are no longer plaguing the majority of Palestinians, they're not likely to support terror against the Israelis.

It cannot return the real estate stolen from the Palestinians by the Isreali goverment because there are Isrealis living on it.

Neither can the Isrealis allow the return of the millions of Palestinians and give them the same civil rights as the Jewish Isrealis because if they do, then the Jews are outnumbered by the Arabs and the nature of their Jewish State will cease to exist.

This is such a "no shit sherlock" reality, that one wonders why everyone can't instantly recognize the real problem.

You can't have a Jewish State with right of return to every Jew in the world, if the majority of citizens are Palestinians who object to the Jews there, now, and allowing more Jews from elsewhere to emmigrate into Isreal/Palestine, too.

Right of Return isn't the stumbling block. In the end, Palestinians will accept some token gesture of compensation. Camp David 2000 fell short on Jerusalem and the swiss cheese state, not return. Return is a wedge that I think all relevant parties realize isn't realistic in a final settlement. Arafat said as much at Camp David and they really didn't talk about return much beyond there would be some token gesture.

You are an ignorant fuck on this issue. Once again, when the next mass murderer gets released from prison he can move in with you right?

Didnt have a rebuttal to offer, eh stupid? Once again, when the next mormon gets caught buttfucking a prepubescent child we can all decide to ban your dogma, right?

oh wait.. you dont like generalizations then, eh? Even if the root of your faith uses children genitalia like St Peter uses the keys to heaven?

IMO Lebanon is a good example of what a one state solution between Israel and Palestine would look like, And It is not pretty.

Thats exactly like saying that South Africa is the best example why we can't let blacks into colleges in the south.

uh, could WHITE PEOPLE IN MISSISSIPPI remove those "vexing" issues when lynching was BIG FUN in the south? Yes, by creting equality despite ethnicity israel COULD correct the product of your rationalized "natural" segretation just like WE did.

WE couldn't return what blacks may or may not have had in the motherland either. WE have yet to pay reperations. BUT, WE allow blacks and whites equal standing under our gov in order that they make their own way. Pals will have to get over the idea of having property RETURNED just as JEWS will have to get over the idea that they have a monopoly on the fucking common culture.

OH boofuckinghoo.. so, you are afraid of a MAJORITY NOW? Do you feel the same way about latinos and every other non-white demographic in the US eventually taking up the majority here? Guess what, SOUTH AFRICA HAD THGAT SAME FUCKING PROBLEM. Hey WE SURE DO ACT TO PRESERVE A WHITE FUCKING CULTURE HERE IN THE US, DONT WE.

Dude... you sound more and more like strom thurman EVERY DAY.

Segregation in the South is honest, open and aboveboard. Of the two systems, or styles of segregation, the Northern and the Southern, there is no doubt whatever in my mind which is the better.
Strom Thurmond

The white people of the South are the greatest minority in this nation. They deserve consideration and understanding instead of the persecution of twisted propaganda.
Strom Thurmond

Forum List

Back