An example of a hate monger

Soaring

May 30, 2009
well, we knew this for several months now. The picture show the hate monger, Rev. Jerimah Wright, with admitted terrorist, William Ayers, both closely associated with the most mericiful messiah B. Hussein Osama Obama.

Gateway Pundit: Obama's Pastor Wright Apologizes to Jews... Then Bashes Jews

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Obama's Pastor Wright Apologizes to Jews... Then Bashes Jews
Of course.
Obama's mentor and father figure anti-AmeriKKKan Jeremiah Wright apologized to Jews today.
Then he went on to bash them.

Rev. Wright joins Obama pal Bill Ayers at a protest last month. (Chuck Berman/Chicago Tribune/ May 17, 2009)

ABC News reported:

In an interview on a liberal satellite radio show, Rev. Jeremiah Wright attempted to clarify his comments to the Newport News, Virginia. Daily-Press about “them Jews” preventing him from speaking to President Obama.

“Let me say like Hillary, I misspoke,” Wright said. “Let me just say: Zionists.”
Wright said “I’m not talking about all Jews, all people of the Jewish faith, I’m talking about Zionists."

The president’s former mentor and pastor made the comments on the SIRIUS LEFT show “Make it Plain” with Mark Thompson. You can listen to his comments HERE.

Wright then criticized Israel, saying, “I quote Jews when I say this,” and referencing books by Jewish authors such as “Judaism Does Not Equal Israel: The Rebirth of the Jewish Prophetic” by Marc Ellis and “The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine” by Ilan Pappe.

“I’m talking about facts, historical facts,” Wright said. “I’m not talking about emotionally charged words or the fact that like Jimmy Carter’s book, that because he used the word that Jews use, ‘apartheid,’ he gets labeled anti-Semitic.”

“They can jump on that one phrase if they want to,” Wright said, “but they can’t, they can’t undo history. They can’t undo the facts of Jewish historians and Jewish theologians who write about what’s going on, who write about the enormous influence that AIPAC has on our government and on United States policy and the United Nations.”

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".
We are now slaves to A GREEDY government.

The left in this country has been increasingly against Israel.

In fact, the Holocaust shooter was as much a leftist-Jew hating Nazi sympathizer as much as a right wing nutcase.

Obama is losing some support in the Jewish community - it could turn against him in mass if he does not clarify his message to them sooner rather than later.

What he says is reality. I wouldn't necessarily use the word "Zionist" to describe the Israel lobby in the U.S. any more than I'd use the word "Jewish" because both terms are misleading to some degree (Jews are obviously not a homogenous ethnic group, and there are certain Labor Zionists sharply divergent from the Likud crowd), but there is indeed an excessive influence of that lobby in the political arena, especially in light of the fact that their influence goes unquestioned. Lively political exchange is a necessary facet of rationally formed policy and the silencing of opposing viewpoints through political correctness and the attachment of labels to opponents is not a means of facilitating that.

Forum List

Back