An Examination Of Obama’s Use Of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques In His Speeches

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
You know....somehow it all makes sense now :)

Table of Contents:

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES
EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY 2
READ THIS TABLE OF CONTENTS
Skeptics will surely doubt the information provided in this document with four specific oppositions – each
of which this document disproves...........................................................................................................................4
Foreword and commentary ....................................................................................................................... 5
PART 1 – HYPNOSIS BASICS.............................................................................................................................5
You must understand the basics of Ericksonian hypnosis to see what Obama is doing..........................................5
Real “hypnosis” explained......................................................................................................................................6
Two separate definitions of “hypnosis”:................................................................................................... 6
The origins of “covert hypnosis” and “conversational hypnosis” aka “black ops” hypnosis..................................8
Bypassing the dominant hemisphere’s rational judgment (“critical factor”)...........................................................9
PART 2 – WHAT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY DOING .........................................................................................10
Obama’s actions are far more deceptive than simply lying...................................................................................10
The study of the effects of mass hypnosis .............................................................................................. 12
Illegality of Obama’s use of hypnosis .................................................................................................... 13
The hypnosis technique of “pacing and leading” to sideline rational judgment....................................................14
How pacing is done:............................................................................................................................... 15
Specific examples of Obama using 14 separate hypnotic pacing statements in his Denver 2008
Convention speech................................................................................................................................. 16
Embedded and hidden meanings – “deep structure” of language vs “surface structure”......................................18
How Ericksonian “linking statements” mimic the way the brain accepts information .........................................19
Basics of Obama’s pacing and leading: The “because we need change, that is why I should be your next
president” argument ..............................................................................................................................................20
Obama’s speeches as one big hypnotic trance induction using extra slow speech, rhythm, tonalities,
vagueness, visual imagery, metaphor, and raising of emotion ..............................................................................21
The use of Ericksnian “vagueness” in speech as a linguistic induction tool: “Change” and “Yes we
can.” ....................................................................................................................................................... 22
Use of visual imagery and imagination as an induction tool .................................................................. 23
The stacking of hypnotic language patterns in 40+ minute long speeches............................................................24
Obama’s unusual use of hand gestures as subconscious programming and hypnotic anchoring designed to
be triggered in the voting booth on November 4th................................................................................................25
*Obama’s hypnotic command that “a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you
will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, ‘I have to vote for Barack’”......................................28
An example of Obama using both of these hypnotic hand gestures, hypnotic programming followed by
hypnotic anchor back to back, in a way that can be nothing other than hypnosis .................................. 28
Undeniable evidence that this is hypnosis: Obama hypnotically anchoring the statement about a light
shining down and an internal voice saying “I have to vote for Barack”................................................. 29
Convincing without logic: “The Fierce! Urgency! of Now!” argument (Obama caught anchoring) .... 29
Obama caught in subconscious hand gesture linking McCain to Bush.................................................. 30
Obama caught using one-finger subconscious hand gesture regarding Hillary...................................... 30
Obama caught in another undeniable subconscious hand gesture regarding McCain............................ 31
PART 3 – WHAT OBAMA IS EXACTLY DOING – SPECIFIC SPEECHES “PLAY BY PLAY”..................31
Obama’s California Democratic Convention speech 2007 - a “play by play” of his undeniable use of
embedded commands, hypnotic induction, and hypnotic storytelling...................................................................32
Obama performs an undeniable Ericksonian hypnotic induction: Obama’s “Turn the Page” Speech at
the California Democratic Convention in 2007. ..................................................................................... 32
Obama caught intentionally controlling pace in obvious attempt to maintain trance............................. 35
Obama’s speech Tuesday after primaries ended June 3, 2008 – undeniable evidence of Obama’s use of
hypnotic principles of anchoring, deletion, distraction, and leading .....................................................................35

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

hopenosis.gif

it's all the AAAAHHHHHHS and UUUUHHHHMMMMS that do it.

Is it me? He drives me nuts when he does that! But then again, no one has ever been able to hypnotize me. I just KNEW I was missing the Obama Messiah gene!

I dunno if Obama's using hypnosis or McCain is... every time I watch McCain, I'm getting sleepy..... sleepy... so sleepy.

mac's speeches are almost as bad as Bush's

Bush can't get his lines out, after you hear Mac's you wish you hadn't heard them.

I mean, wtf writes crap like "he's running for redistributor in chief, I'm running for commander in chief".

Forum List

Back