An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

bigreb the troll speaketh! :lol: I told bigrebnc several times what the 9th and 10th are about, and he simply refused to accept my answers whether he agreed or not, and he kept trolling. What does the 9th and 10th amendment in the bill of rights mean? - Yahoo! Answers is a starting place for bigrebnc. He needs to understand that the judges are the ones who have the final say on meaning along with amendments that are ratified. bigrebnc has no right to personal "revelation" as to their meaning in terms that we all have to accept his thinking.

How long have you been addicted to spam, douchebag?

Says Unka Doosh the Spam Bot. :lol: I treat you like I treat bigrebnc: you are two wannabee bullies that cannot stand being told "no, you are full of shit, and here's why", and when you start spamming, keep hitting you repeatedly and as long as necessary until you stop. Like you did in the other thread. You will never succeed with me in that way. I will beat you down every time. Don't think so; go for it.

What the hell are you talking about, idiot? You just posted the exact same content twice in a row. That is spam. I did not do that, so where do you then claim I have spammed? Kind of like how you went out of your way to derail at least two unrelated threads over your humiliation in one particular thread. You then turn around and claim I did what you were doing at the very time? I'm not sure where you got the idea that just turning around and repeating what is said to you is some kind of effective technique, but it's not, idiot. Do you get pulled over and then accuse the police officer of speeding? Are you really as stupid as you make yourself seem here? (let me guess what the response will be.... :rolleyes:)

'I'm rubber and you're glue!' is not the universal response to everything, idiot.

You will never succeed with me in that way. I will beat you down every time. Don't think so; go for it.

LOL! It's funny how little pussies like you love to talk about 'beat downs' and such, as if that sort of thing applies to typing words on a screen. It couldn't be more obvious what a cowardly weakling you are in real life when you need to get some thrill out of that sort of talk online. Online :rolleyes: LOL!

One of my favorite TV shows is Big Love, about a polygamist Mormon family. It shows how sincere Mormons are.

The really believe LDS doctrine. My guess is most of them are very nice people. I wish they wouldn't send tons of money out of state from Utah to California to fight marriage equality.

That show isnt about a polygamist mormon family because they arent mormon.

That's kind of the "No True Scotsman Fallacy", isn't it, guy?

Frankly, I'm not sure why these LDS sects that still practice Polygamy aren't every bit as Mormon as you are.

They read the Book of Mormon. They follow the teachings of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.

Now, the mainstream LDS agreed to end plural marriage in exchange for statehood for Utah. Okay, I get that. The leaders made a political decision. And people like Pratt Romney (Mitt's Great-Great Granddad) who didn't agree went to Mexico where the laws were a little more lax, and no one threw them out of the Church for it.

You will never succeed with me in that way. I will beat you down every time. Don't think so; go for it.

LOL! It's funny how little pussies like you love to talk about 'beat downs' and such, as if that sort of thing applies to typing words on a screen. It couldn't be more obvious what a cowardly weakling you are in real life when you need to get some thrill out of that sort of talk online. Online :rolleyes: LOL!

:lol: Ah, my little online e-thug. OK, you are a tuff boy. I am frightened! Woe is me!!

One of my favorite TV shows is Big Love, about a polygamist Mormon family. It shows how sincere Mormons are.

The really believe LDS doctrine. My guess is most of them are very nice people. I wish they wouldn't send tons of money out of state from Utah to California to fight marriage equality.

That show isnt about a polygamist mormon family because they arent mormon.

That's kind of the "No True Scotsman Fallacy", isn't it, guy?

Frankly, I'm not sure why these LDS sects that still practice Polygamy aren't every bit as Mormon as you are.

They read the Book of Mormon. They follow the teachings of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.

Now, the mainstream LDS agreed to end plural marriage in exchange for statehood for Utah. Okay, I get that. The leaders made a political decision. And people like Pratt Romney (Mitt's Great-Great Granddad) who didn't agree went to Mexico where the laws were a little more lax, and no one threw them out of the Church for it.

The Mexican LDS colonies were in fact established with the HQs consent in SLC to continue the practice where it could not be touched by the US government. Same thing with Canadian colonies of the LDS, The problem with Mexico was the Revolution beginning in 1911, which upset everything,

:lol: Ah, my little online e-thug. OK, you are a tuff boy. I am frightened! Woe is me!!

There you go again with your third grade 'reversal' technique :rolleyes: You really need some new material, fool. The only one trying to play the "tuff boy" would be you, with your idiotic talk of "beat downs" and such. Do you have any other response besides 'I'm rubber and you're glue' or is that the extent of your repertoire? Why not just change your screen name to 'RubberNGlue'?

Let me guess, you'll respond with 'Oh yeah? Well, that's what YOU do!' Right, idiot?

There you go again with your third grade 'reversal' technique :rolleyes: You really need some new material, fool. The only one trying to play the "tuff boy" would be you, with your idiotic talk of "beat downs" and such. Do you have any other response besides 'I'm rubber and you're glue' or is that the extent of your repertoire? Why not just change your screen name to 'RubberNGlue'? Let me guess, you'll respond with 'Oh yeah? Well, that's what YOU do!' Right, idiot?

Oh, woe is me. :lol: Listen to you :eusa_boohoo:

There you go again with your third grade 'reversal' technique :rolleyes: You really need some new material, fool. The only one trying to play the "tuff boy" would be you, with your idiotic talk of "beat downs" and such. Do you have any other response besides 'I'm rubber and you're glue' or is that the extent of your repertoire? Why not just change your screen name to 'RubberNGlue'?

Let me guess, you'll respond with 'Oh yeah? Well, that's what YOU do!' Right, idiot?

Trolls are a one trick pony.

Let's see here: UnkDoosh and buggerreb are trying to gang up on me.

That will take 1/4 of my concentration to turn them into fail.

Let's see here: UnkDoosh and buggerreb are trying to gang up on me.

That will take 1/4 of my concentration to turn them into fail.

Whinny little bitch.

I'm whining because I kick your butt for whining? OK! :lol:

So you admit you're whining?

Stop+whining+and+enjoy+the+internet+_034cd2ae2c2c1c8ab5d4b2d9734668ba.jpg

Forum List

Back