An ethnic/race question for Mani

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Mani posted this on another thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by manifold
So what do you call it when someone says that a randomly selected black man is likely to have a lower IQ than a randomly selected white man?
I'm curious, is this even statistically correct? I'll grant you that the evidence shows that most blacks score lower on tests than whites at this point in time. But given there are many, many more whites in the country, is it possible that your post is true?

So what do you call it when someone says that a randomly selected black man is likely to have a lower IQ than a randomly selected white man?
I'm curious, is this even statistically correct?

Those of ('pure' of mostly) Negroid heritage have, on average, a lower iq than those of ('pure' or mostly) Caucasoid blood. Caucasoids, in turn, have a lower IQ on average than Mongoloids. There is, a great deal of overlap, however.

Those of ('pure' of mostly) Negroid heritage have, on average, a lower iq than those of ('pure' or mostly) Caucasoid blood. Caucasoids, in turn, have a lower IQ on average than Mongoloids. There is, a great deal of overlap, however.

"Pure" ???? :lol:

Yes, pure. However, it is an increasingly rare occurrence in the US, which causes for a blurring of racial traits and makes Mani's statement begin to lose any meaning in the real world..

Yes, pure. However, it is an increasingly rare occurrence in the US, which causes for a blurring of racial traits and makes Mani's statement begin to lose any meaning in the real world..
Maybe they were "pure" back in Valhalla. :cuckoo:

Perhaps I didn't explain it well...but that isn't what I asked.

Statistically is it true that a person selected from a large group would be more likely to have a lower IQ than one selected from a small group, randomly speaking.

Perhaps I didn't explain it well...but that isn't what I asked. Statistically is it true that a person selected from a large group would be more likely to have a lower IQ than one selected from a small group, randomly speaking.

That's not what you asked. You asked whether Blacks have statistically lower IQ's on average than Whites.

I'm curious, is this even statistically correct? I'll grant you that the evidence shows that most blacks score lower on tests than whites at this point in time. But given there are many, many more whites in the country, is it possible that your post is true?

Why you now try to change the question to 'is it true that a person selected from a large group would be more likely to have a lower IQ than one selected from a small group, randomly speaking' I have no idea, but the fact remains that you are changing the question after receiving your answer, which makes you dishonest.

Perhaps I didn't explain it well...but that isn't what I asked. Statistically is it true that a person selected from a large group would be more likely to have a lower IQ than one selected from a small group, randomly speaking.

That's not what you asked. You asked whether Blacks have statistically lower IQ's on average than Whites.

Why you now try to change the question to 'is it true that a person selected from a large group would be more likely to have a lower IQ than one selected from a small group, randomly speaking' I have no idea, but the fact remains that you are changing the question after receiving your answer, which makes you dishonest.
No, you're wrong, Buttema, but I don't care. I asked the question of Mani, and I've no patience for your idiocy.

So, let's see. First you ask a question. Then you change the question after you have your answer. Then you say someone's wrong while doing nothing to shown them wrong.

And then you accuse someone else of wasting your time with idiocy? :lol:

Your idiocy and dishonesty are on display here in this very thread.

I think the mathematical answer is "yes." The size of the relative groups don't affect this equation so long as you're drawing from the entire group.

Quote: Originally Posted by manifold I have no idea, Ravi. This is just something I think because it proves my agenda.
What is your agenda, mani?

Quote: Originally Posted by manifold My agenda is simply put: I will stand up for MY right to be bigoted against minorities, yet I will never, ever stand up for the right of minorities to be bigoted against my group. No way, if someone is racist or ethnist against my group I will applaud laws to put them in jail.
This is a spoof, it is only a spoof. But "knowing" Mani for four or five years it is exactly how I think his mind works.

:rofl:

Thanks for reminding me how much you suck at math Peck. :lol:

As well as demonstrating for all the disingenuous, intellectually dishonest lengths you're willing to go to in support of your agenda. :lol:

I'd say that it's pretty obvious stupidity on the part of the person doing all the talking...

No doubt my math sucks. But if you have 500,000,000 white people that have a below average IQ and 80,000,000 black people that have a below average IQ (based on the population of the US and the way the IQ graph is presented), wouldn't the sheer numbers of white people mean you'd have a better chance of picking up a dumb one?

And where would the random person be picked up? At the mall? Or in the slums?

No doubt my math sucks. But if you have 500,000,000 white people that have a below average IQ and 80,000,000 black people that have a below average IQ (based on the population of the US and the way the IQ graph is presented), wouldn't the sheer numbers of white people mean you'd have a better chance of picking up a dumb one?

bwahahahahahahaha!

WOW! Just WOW!

bwahahahahahahaha!

WOW! Just WOW!
You're welcome, I thought you could use some cheering up. :lol:

Forum List

Back