An epiphany?

It suddenly dawned on me that all of our resident lefties start posting the DNC daily talking points SIMULTANEOUSLY. It's as if they all get an e-mail from Axelrod telling them which story line to push.

They all get their Information from the same Left wing sites, that do in fact get talking points. What these people worship as news, is nothing more than the Propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

It suddenly dawned on me that all of our resident lefties start posting the DNC daily talking points SIMULTANEOUSLY. It's as if they all get an e-mail from Axelrod telling them which story line to push.

The dog, the haircut, the cop uniform, the tax returns, Bain and now the convention. They've actually been after Romney since LAST year. I never liked Romney, as you all know, I'm a 'Paulbot' at heart, but I think Romney is the guy they really didn't want to go up against. Now they're realizing that NONE of their attacks are working, so what do they do? They're trying to plant the seed that the Republicans need a different candidate, and they know there are probably enough stupid Republicans to pull it off.

Don't fall for it folks, it's a total con job.

The democrats get the same talking points. They keep it going as long as they can, when it fails they move on to the next point.

The Republicans aren't going to get another candidate. Democrats know they can't win with votes, the best they can do is to convince voters to stay home. You know, like black obama voters are going to do.

What I find interesting is the Lefties are continually attacking Romney, yet they never take any time to present positive reasons why anyone should vote for Obama in November... Unless... Oh, yeah... There aren't any.

They won't even site Obamacare, which they think is a huge Obama victory? Why is that? Could they realize that it will lead them to lose the election?

it seriously has to suck to have your major accomplishments be something that makes people's lives worse.

well now, complaining that someone is passing on headlines, isn't that new and fresh here? :razz:

What's absolutely hilarious is how you moonbats post these DAMNING headlines and NEVER read the fucking links! It's like Pavlov's dogs, you get all salivated up thinking you have something to eat when the 'meat' of the story (You know, the part you DON'T read) turns out to be a millstone around your neck.

assume all you like, but I don't post very many articles. maybe ten over the past year.
I always read the article.
I have no reservations about politics. I know what a dirty business it is, my step grandad was a retires legislature in Oklahoma, and my aunt worked as Gov. Borens secretary.

The rabid sense on this site on both sides and the independents is from the extremism of the individual, not from a political party affiliation to a position from 180 degress of seperatipon.

The democrats get the same talking points. They keep it going as long as they can, when it fails they move on to the next point.

The Republicans aren't going to get another candidate. Democrats know they can't win with votes, the best they can do is to convince voters to stay home. You know, like black obama voters are going to do.

What I find interesting is the Lefties are continually attacking Romney, yet they never take any time to present positive reasons why anyone should vote for Obama in November... Unless... Oh, yeah... There aren't any.

They won't even site Obamacare, which they think is a huge Obama victory? Why is that? Could they realize that it will lead them to lose the election?

it seriously has to suck to have your major accomplishments be something that makes people's lives worse.

Hardly, the lack of healthcare is more likely to affect the nation's mood greatly, compared to a national healthcare that takes care of the citizen. I don't agree on how they handled it, yet there it is. I do the VA so I won't be part of Obamacare and my wife gets her healthcare through Wal-mart.
So I will not be directly affected by the act.
but when many people are leaving huge bills unpaid to hospitals then we all pay.

They all get their Information from the same Left wing sites, that do in fact get talking points. What these people worship as news, is nothing more than the Propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

well that is a nifty assumption, no proof, but an assumption none the less.
I have heard the same claim about repubs.

The dog, the haircut, the cop uniform, the tax returns, Bain and now the convention. They've actually been after Romney since LAST year. I never liked Romney, as you all know, I'm a 'Paulbot' at heart, but I think Romney is the guy they really didn't want to go up against. Now they're realizing that NONE of their attacks are working, so what do they do? They're trying to plant the seed that the Republicans need a different candidate, and they know there are probably enough stupid Republicans to pull it off.

No, no, they're all witty, erudite independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusions at the same time.

You're an idiot. Almost all of the duplicate type threads with the same partisan talking points around here come from the Right.

"Bain...more...Bain!!"

zombies-460x307.jpg

Being a leftie, I would agree...we don't (for the most part) support our candidate as much as we point fingers. Funny thing is though, for years and years and years the USA has voted against rather than for; it is a sad state of affairs.

I am leery of anybody who wants to be president...
The people who want the job are the very ones who can't be trusted with it.

I agree, Romney has little to gain by being elected President. He has money, he has power, he's lived a pretty good life. Perhaps he sees a need to return America to the great country it once was, perhaps he sees the damage progressives are doing to our grandchildren.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the President return the office for what it was intended instead of the newest reality TV show??

No, no, they're all witty, erudite independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusions at the same time.

And you all are misinformed, mouth-breathing, malanthropic, money-worshiping, self-righteous, pugnacious, unctuous, science averting, evidence ignorant morons who arrive at the same conclusions at the same time. Funny how that works.

And you all are misinformed, mouth-breathing, malanthropic, money-worshiping, self-righteous, pugnacious, unctuous, science averting, evidence ignorant morons who arrive at the same conclusions at the same time. Funny how that works.
I'm sure that makes you and your feelings of inadequacy feel better about yourself.

The projection is strong in here. Liberals wake up, read or watch the news and then come here to talk about it like any "real" American.

but I think Romney is the guy they really didn't want to go up against.

Well, I thought it was pretty clear that Obama was most worried about having to face Romney in the GE. And obviously, the party loyal Obama supporters would have preferred someone like Bachmann or Perry to have been the nominee, if for no other reason than the ease with which Obama would utterly pwn them. I always felt that Romney had the best chance of beating Obama, but perhaps I over-estimated Romney's campaigning ability? He's doing horribly so far.

The projection is strong in here. Liberals wake up, read or watch the news and then come here to talk about it like any "real" American.

Almost EVERY link you guys post traces back to Media Matters.

ThinkProgress, HuffPO, MSNBC, TPM, Alternet, it doesn't matter. When you follow them back to their Soros... erm ...Source, MM is what you get.

Well, I thought it was pretty clear that Obama was most worried about having to face Romney in the GE. And obviously, the party loyal Obama supporters would have preferred someone like Bachmann or Perry to have been the nominee, if for no other reason than the ease with which Obama would utterly pwn them. I always felt that Romney had the best chance of beating Obama, but perhaps I over-estimated Romney's campaigning ability? He's doing horribly so far.

I don't know how you see it that way, Obama is under 50% in almost ALL of the swing states. Historically, that's not been good to the incumbent.

I must be missing the talking points, its all "Bain in Vain"* to me. I'm tired of this Romney smear now also. The dog on the car roof story was more interesting, though not by much.

*The Clash, a takeoff.

I don't know how you see it that way, Obama is under 50% in almost ALL of the swing states. Historically, that's not been good to the incumbent.

Worked for Bush. Romney doesn't seem any more adept at what he's doing than Kerry was.

Forum List

Back