An epiphany?

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
It suddenly dawned on me that all of our resident lefties start posting the DNC daily talking points SIMULTANEOUSLY. It's as if they all get an e-mail from Axelrod telling them which story line to push.

The dog, the haircut, the cop uniform, the tax returns, Bain and now the convention. They've actually been after Romney since LAST year. I never liked Romney, as you all know, I'm a 'Paulbot' at heart, but I think Romney is the guy they really didn't want to go up against. Now they're realizing that NONE of their attacks are working, so what do they do? They're trying to plant the seed that the Republicans need a different candidate, and they know there are probably enough stupid Republicans to pull it off.

Don't fall for it folks, it's a total con job.

It suddenly dawned on me that all of our resident lefties start posting the DNC daily talking points SIMULTANEOUSLY. It's as if they all get an e-mail from Axelrod telling them which story line to push.

The dog, the haircut, the cop uniform, the tax returns, Bain and now the convention. They've actually been after Romney since LAST year. I never liked Romney, as you all know, I'm a 'Paulbot' at heart, but I think Romney is the guy they really didn't want to go up against. Now they're realizing that NONE of their attacks are working, so what do they do? They're trying to plant the seed that the Republicans need a different candidate, and they know there are probably enough stupid Republicans to pull it off.

I do like Romney and voted for him in the 2008 primary as well as the 2012. I think Romney has the skills to be able to get this economy back on track. He has plenty of his own money so I don't think that he'll be as susceptible to special interest to feather his post presidency nest. When you think of it, what personal benefit does Romney get out of being president? Right now, he has plenty of money, has had plenty of power whenever he's wanted it and hasn't shown any difficulty in walking away from power. The only reason I can see for Romney to run for president is that he sees how bad things are and feels a duty to use his skills to try to fix it.

Funny, my TV was experiencing a 60hz hum at the exact same moment the Obamabots were getting their marching orders transmitted to them. Coincidence? I think not.

The democrats get the same talking points. They keep it going as long as they can, when it fails they move on to the next point.

The Republicans aren't going to get another candidate. Democrats know they can't win with votes, the best they can do is to convince voters to stay home. You know, like black obama voters are going to do.

well now, complaining that someone is passing on headlines, isn't that new and fresh here? :razz:

What's absolutely hilarious is how you moonbats post these DAMNING headlines and NEVER read the fucking links! It's like Pavlov's dogs, you get all salivated up thinking you have something to eat when the 'meat' of the story (You know, the part you DON'T read) turns out to be a millstone around your neck.

Last edited:

The democrats get the same talking points. They keep it going as long as they can, when it fails they move on to the next point.

The Republicans aren't going to get another candidate. Democrats know they can't win with votes, the best they can do is to convince voters to stay home. You know, like black obama voters are going to do.

What I find interesting is the Lefties are continually attacking Romney, yet they never take any time to present positive reasons why anyone should vote for Obama in November... Unless... Oh, yeah... There aren't any.

Have you noticed if they pay more attention to Fox or Rush yet?

Actually, my orders come from George Soros.

You're an idiot. Almost all of the duplicate type threads with the same partisan talking points around here come from the Right.

What I find interesting is the Lefties are continually attacking Romney, yet they never take any time to present positive reasons why anyone should vote for Obama in November... Unless... Oh, yeah... There aren't any.

Being a leftie, I would agree...we don't (for the most part) support our candidate as much as we point fingers. Funny thing is though, for years and years and years the USA has voted against rather than for; it is a sad state of affairs.

I am leery of anybody who wants to be president...

Last edited:

You're an idiot. Almost all of the duplicate type threads with the same partisan talking points around here come from the Right.

Man, gimme some of what you're smoking! There were 12 threads on this board today ALL featuring the interview with the Bain partner, and all you idiots were claiming it PROVED that Romney was still running Bain. I put this quote on my clipboard and posted it in EVERY one of them.
"He'd created a lot of franchise value, and we were going to pay him for that," Conard said, adding: "We had a very complicated set of negotiations that took us about two years for us to unwind. During that time a management committee ran the firm, and we could hardly get Mitt to come back to negotiate the terms of his departure because he was working so hard on the Olympics."
Like I said, you idiots don't even read your own links... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do you think topics about the small arms treaty and America's coming civil war and the umpteen Fast and Furious topics come from?

This board is chock full of partisan parrots from the left and the right.

Where do you think topics about the small arms treaty and America's coming civil war and the umpteen Fast and Furious topics come from?

This board is chock full of partisan parrots from the left and the right.

There were way too many F&F threads, I wish folks would use the search feature more before posting, but I've only seen 1 thread each on those other 2 subjects.

I do like Romney and voted for him in the 2008 primary as well as the 2012. I think Romney has the skills to be able to get this economy back on track. He has plenty of his own money so I don't think that he'll be as susceptible to special interest to feather his post presidency nest. When you think of it, what personal benefit does Romney get out of being president? Right now, he has plenty of money, has had plenty of power whenever he's wanted it and hasn't shown any difficulty in walking away from power. The only reason I can see for Romney to run for president is that he sees how bad things are and feels a duty to use his skills to try to fix it.

The only reason for anyone to run for President is to fulfill their narcissistic need to be the one in control and power. They all want the power, which to a certain degree is okay by me, so long as they also care about what is best for the country as a whole, at least in their own minds. I actually think that both Obama and Romney mean well and do care more about the position than just wanting to have the power.

Forum List

Back