An End To Islam!

Politicalchic,

Again,

This was written down in famous books of famous men of inspired or regular knowledge of the community of Muhammad, centuries and centuries ago. Those men, their trustworthiness and their purity is the basis of Islam. But of course there will always be some who wish to have their own understanding of Islam, as if Islam was theirs, but it's not; it's Muhammad's, peace be upon him and his family.

" Islam will never be changed. Islam, if you will, comprises a set of "rules". For example, don't hate anyone, don't lie, don't hurt people, don't think of an offense made to you, don't rely on people, don't waste time, work, smile to people, pray to Allah (God) and ask of Him, etc..."

A pack of lies.

The Q'ran is a manual of warfare.

"Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam"
Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam

You are dreaming and sleepwalking. The Qur'an is a gift from God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and Muhammad was a warrior. It's not as you say, a book of warfare.

You lie......truly a credit to your faith.

Bukhari:V4B52N220
“Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Qur’an:8:12

“I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:57

“If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

Ishaq:326

“If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.”

Qur’an:8:67

“It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Ishaq:588

“When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.”

Tabari IX:42

“We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized.”

“Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’”

Ishaq:327

“Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur’an:7:3

“Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them.”

Qur'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."

I have a question for "muslim"-----Why do muslims add
"peace upon him" in reference to various people who
are already dead and in "JANNAH"? -----I have been told by muslims that there is nothing to question in islam----
it is all PRECISELY known and presented in an absolutely straight forward manner. Are some of you unsure about just where muhummad and his friends and all their
families ENDED UP?

Know how many ex-mormon, ex-christian and ex-jew groups and websites there are?
Using such sites and claims is the absolute worst source.

The author is not a website but rather one who has suffered Islamic life. Does ABC News make it better for you, Princess?

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Excerpt Heretic by Ayaan Hirsi Ali - ABC News

Excerpted from HERETIC: WHY ISLAM NEEDS A REFORMATION NOW by Ayaan Hirsi Ali by arrangement with Harper, an imprint of
HarperCollins Publishers, Copyright © 2015 by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Introduction: One Islam, Three Sets of Muslims

On ______, a group of ______ heavily armed, black-clad men burst into a ______ in ______, opening fire and killing a total of ______ people. The attackers were filmed shouting “Allahu akbar!”

Speaking at a press conference, President ______ said: “We condemn this criminal act by extremists. Their attempt to justify their violent acts in the name of a religion of peace will not, however, succeed. We also condemn with equal force those who would use this atrocity as a pretext for Islamophobic hate crimes.”

As I revised the introduction to this book, four months before its publication, I could of course have written something more specific, like this:

On January 7, 2015, two heavily armed, black-clad attackers burst into the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, opening fire and killing a total of ten people. The attackers were filmed shouting “Allahu akbar!”

But, on reflection, there seemed little reason to pick Paris. Just a few weeks earlier I could equally as well have written this:

In December 2014, a group of nine heavily armed, black-clad men burst into a school in Peshawar, opening fire and killing a total of 145 people.

Indeed, I could have written a similar sentence about any number of events, from Ottawa, Canada, to Sydney, Australia, to Baga, Nigeria. So instead I decided to leave the place blank and the number of killers and victims blank, too. You, the reader, can simply fill them in with the latest case that happens to be in the news. Or, if you prefer a more historical example, you can try this:

In September 2001, a group of 19 Islamic terrorists flew hijacked planes into buildings in New York and Washington, D.C., killing 2,996 people.

For more than thirteen years now, I have been making a simple argument in response to such acts of terrorism. My argument is that it is foolish to insist, as our leaders habitually do, that the violent acts of radical Islamists can be divorced from the religious ideals that inspire them. Instead we must acknowledge that they are driven by a political ideology, an ideology embedded in Islam itself, in the holy book of the Qur’an as well as the life and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad contained in the hadith.

Let me make my point in the simplest possible terms: Islam is not a religion of peace. For expressing the idea that Islamic violence is rooted not in social, economic, or political conditions—or even in theological error—but rather in the foundational texts of Islam itself, I have been denounced as a bigot and an “Islamophobe.” I have been silenced, shunned, and shamed. In effect, I have been deemed to be a heretic, not just by Muslims—for whom I am already an apostate—but by some Western liberals as well, whose multicultural sensibilities are offended by such “insensitive” pronouncements.

After reading it, her book is absolute rubbish. She couldn't even get basics right like the difference between Hezbollah and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, or the difference between Al Ghazali and Ibn Taymiyyah.

She doesn't really have an expertise in the subject, especially since she gets so many basics mixed up.

Politicalchic,

Again,

This was written down in famous books of famous men of inspired or regular knowledge of the community of Muhammad, centuries and centuries ago. Those men, their trustworthiness and their purity is the basis of Islam. But of course there will always be some who wish to have their own understanding of Islam, as if Islam was theirs, but it's not; it's Muhammad's, peace be upon him and his family.

" Islam will never be changed. Islam, if you will, comprises a set of "rules". For example, don't hate anyone, don't lie, don't hurt people, don't think of an offense made to you, don't rely on people, don't waste time, work, smile to people, pray to Allah (God) and ask of Him, etc..."

A pack of lies.

The Q'ran is a manual of warfare.

"Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam"
Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam

You are dreaming and sleepwalking. The Qur'an is a gift from God to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and Muhammad was a warrior. It's not as you say, a book of warfare.

You lie......truly a credit to your faith.

Bukhari:V4B52N220
“Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Qur’an:8:12

“I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:57

“If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

“If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.”

Qur’an:8:67

“It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Ishaq:588

“When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.”

Tabari IX:42

“We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized.”

“Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’”

Ishaq:327

“Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur’an:7:3

“Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them.”

Qur'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."

It seems like you are confusing hadiths with historical texts with Quranic verses. Most of what you posted above doesn't come from the Quran.

Forum List

Back