An encounter with a real "psychic."

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Years ago members of my family found a real "psychic" or "Medium." I know, almost all of them are frauds, but this woman was actually real. She had a booth at a local fair.....she told direct answers to questions and even told my family members "no" and then would tell them what actually eventually happened.....

I know....you don't believe it...but here is what we learned...and how it turned out...

A relative called this woman for a reading.....the relative told the psychic that a daughter in law was pregnant and wanted to know if the baby would be okay......the Psychic told her, without any questions fishing for responses, that no, she wasn't pregnant at all........but would get pregnant in December.....it turned out the daughter in law wasn't pregnant...and did get pregnant in December....

A relative asked this woman about an upcoming surgery....a hysterectomy. The psychic, without fishing questions told her she saw two Doctors in the operating room...when my relative told her "oh, that would be my Doctors partner in the practice" the psychic said, no...it wasn't the partner, this Doctor would be a surgeon and the only thing he does is surgery..... I took the Relative in for the surgery....I waited and waited most of the day, wondering what was going on, since she was admitted before 9 a.m........when the Doctor finally came out, far into the late, late afternoon, we were told they had a problem with the operation.....they couldn't stop the bleeding, no matter what they did....they had to call in a Vascular Surgeon to finally come in to stop it...one of the best in the field in our area.....

A relative asked this same psychic about upcoming medical tests......the psychic told her, without fishing questions, that they would find a small mass or cyst in one of her kidneys....the kind of thing they don't do anything about....then, when the tests came back and the Doctor called.....he told the relative that they had found a small cyst in her kidney.....and used the exact words...something they don't do anything about....and on a smaller note, the psychic told her that she would find out about the tests 3 days after she went in......our doctor was really good about getting back right away.....except this time...she waited and waited, went out to dinner two days later....and forgot to check her answering machine..until the 3rd day...when she heard his message about the test results....keep in mind.....my relative is a freak about hearing from the Doctor......she didn't plan on missing the call....

There were also other things she told our family members, again, without fishing questions, and contradicting them when they tried to tell her what they thought....

This woman was genuine.....

Years ago members of my family found a real "psychic" or "Medium." I know, almost all of them are frauds, but this woman was actually real. She had a booth at a local fair.....she told direct answers to questions and even told my family members "no" and then would tell them what actually eventually happened.....

I know....you don't believe it...but here is what we learned...and how it turned out...

A relative called this woman for a reading.....the relative told the psychic that a daughter in law was pregnant and wanted to know if the baby would be okay......the Psychic told her, without any questions fishing for responses, that no, she wasn't pregnant at all........but would get pregnant in December.....it turned out the daughter in law wasn't pregnant...and did get pregnant in December....

A relative asked this woman about an upcoming surgery....a hysterectomy. The psychic, without fishing questions told her she saw two Doctors in the operating room...when my relative told her "oh, that would be my Doctors partner in the practice" the psychic said, no...it wasn't the partner, this Doctor would be a surgeon and the only thing he does is surgery..... I took the Relative in for the surgery....I waited and waited most of the day, wondering what was going on, since she was admitted before 9 a.m........when the Doctor finally came out, far into the late, late afternoon, we were told they had a problem with the operation.....they couldn't stop the bleeding, no matter what they did....they had to call in a Vascular Surgeon to finally come in to stop it...one of the best in the field in our area.....

A relative asked this same psychic about upcoming medical tests......the psychic told her, without fishing questions, that they would find a small mass or cyst in one of her kidneys....the kind of thing they don't do anything about....then, when the tests came back and the Doctor called.....he told the relative that they had found a small cyst in her kidney.....and used the exact words...something they don't do anything about....and on a smaller note, the psychic told her that she would find out about the tests 3 days after she went in......our doctor was really good about getting back right away.....except this time...she waited and waited, went out to dinner two days later....and forgot to check her answering machine..until the 3rd day...when she heard his message about the test results....keep in mind.....my relative is a freak about hearing from the Doctor......she didn't plan on missing the call....

There were also other things she told our family members, again, without fishing questions, and contradicting them when they tried to tell her what they thought....

This woman was genuine.....

Thanks for sharing.

Years ago members of my family found a real "psychic" or "Medium."
Psychics and mediums are two different people. Psychics predict the future and mediums claim to have the ability of interacting with those who are no longer here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, the ending of the February 1st Blue Bloods episode says everything.

Forum List

Back