An Embarrassing and/or Proud Moment for Vets, Maybe.

Hmmmm, government health care.
disability checks are not healthcare

Hmmm. . . you never visited a VA Primary Care clinic? First, yes, disability checks are a form of health care (financial support), and second, disability almost always leads to VA health care for the vets, and in some cases, for the spouses.

Very effective, very worthwhile, and much better than the emergency clinic. You see, dive, we earned it, and I am thrilled that you help pay for it.

You know, not all of us are as fortunate as DiveCon... Some of us need a little government help now and then. Not all of us have great paying jobs or live in our own homes or are in such great physical health and shape.

That includes us from the military...most of us come out with one or two things worn out and are quite happy with the Tricare and disability money from the government.

disability checks are not healthcare

Hmmm. . . you never visited a VA Primary Care clinic? First, yes, disability checks are a form of health care (financial support), and second, disability almost always leads to VA health care for the vets, and in some cases, for the spouses.

Very effective, very worthwhile, and much better than the emergency clinic. You see, dive, we earned it, and I am thrilled that you help pay for it.

You know, not all of us are as fortunate as DiveCon... Some of us need a little government help now and then. Not all of us have great paying jobs or live in our own homes or are in such great physical health and shape.

That includes us from the military...most of us come out with one or two things worn out and are quite happy with the Tricare and disability money from the government.
and where have i said disabled vets dont deserve it?

Vet or no Vet doesn't matter his words carry no more weight than the average citizen who didn't have the balls to serve. Now as for the content of his little tirade as I have said before likening people to one of the the most evil group of people in the history of man is over the top.

Vet or no Vet doesn't matter his words carry no more weight than the average citizen who didn't have the balls to serve. Now as for the content of his little tirade as I have said before likening people to one of the the most evil group of people in the history of man is over the top.

...and maybe a little ... angry?

All I can say is that he is a disgrace to the Marines. He didn't say anything. He's railing against some sort of concept he knows nothing about, while if he is telling the truth, he is a beneficiary of what he purports to hate.

...and maybe a little ... angry?

Yeah he's angry seems it comes with the times.

All I can say is that he is a disgrace to the Marines. He didn't say anything. He's railing against some sort of concept he knows nothing about, while if he is telling the truth, he is a beneficiary of what he purports to hate.

If he isn't telling the truth it will come out.

The vet was a fool and tool of the radical rightwingtoid school. Really, he is a disgrace to all American service people present and past. He disgraced himself, his familly, and his teachers in school. He disgraced his officers and NCOs that did their darndest to make him one of the few. Nothing but a flipping disgrace to Old Glory and the sacrifices of all of America's service men and women since 1775.

YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

Was this vet(making sure he front loaded that, didn't he?) grandstanding or actually asking a rational question?

Well, not hard to figure out which side of the aisle he's on what with all the left-tools singing in chorus .:eusa_eh:

Right the side where a Gay Jew and our mixed race President are qualified to be Nazi's

Don't expect relevancy from the radical right tools on this forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: PI2
The vet was a fool and tool of the radical rightwingtoid school. Really, he is a disgrace to all American service people present and past. He disgraced himself, his familly, and his teachers in school. He disgraced his officers and NCOs that did their darndest to make him one of the few. Nothing but a flipping disgrace to Old Glory and the sacrifices of all of America's service men and women since 1775.

:lol:

you funny man

Hey Blue Skull in another thread you posted the phrase Drop a hammer on your ass, didn't you mean Drop a Round in your ass.

Last edited:

He was embarassing, but you go too far there, my friend. I honor him for his service, but I put my head in my hands for his rant and non-question and ONLY his rant and non-question.

He rants against government-run healthcare, then tells us he's a disabled vet.

You can't make this shit up :lol:

Exactly. Its like, Government, keep your hands out of my Government run Tricare.

How does this make sense to righty's?

He rants against government-run healthcare, then tells us he's a disabled vet.

You can't make this shit up :lol:
only you got it wrong

he started out telling you he was a vet
and he didnt rant, he stated he didnt want a GOVERNMENT TAKE OVER of healthcare
you totally took what he said out of context

and the bolded, you just did
If it's the same video I saw yesterday, even though he mentioned at the start that he'd served, at the end he stated he was a disabled vet.

So no, I didn't take what he said out of context.

I think it's hilarious those who are benefiting from government healthcare are railing against government healthcare.

Last edited:
This guy isn't an embassment to VETS.

He's a tool of the RNC, from my perspective, but then, too, so what?

His status as a Veteran is irrelevant regardless of what political ax he's grinding.

Forum List

Back