An email from the President!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I just recieved this letter from Obama and the DNC!!

As we head into the final stretch on health reform, big insurance company lobbyists
and their partisan allies hope that their relentless attacks and millions of dollars
can intimidate us into accepting the status quo.

So I have a message for them, from all of us: Not this time. We have come too far.
We will not turn back. We will not back down.

But do not doubt -- the opponents of reform will not rest. So I need you to fight
alongside me.

We must continue to build out our campaign -- to spread the facts on the air and on
the ground, and to bring in more volunteers and train them to join the fight. I
urgently need your help to keep this 50-state movement for reform going strong.

Please donate $5 or whatever you can afford today:

http://my.democrats.org/FinalStretch1

Let's win this together,

President Barack Obama

Please donate: http://my.democrats.org/FinalStretch1

Paid for and authorized by the Democratic National Committee, The Democratic Party.
This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not deductible as
charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click the link below:

The Democratic Party | PartyBuilder

DNC, 430 S. Capitol St. SE, Washington DC 20003

So when is the election? What do they need my money for?? I am sure many Americans would be happy to donate to the cause, but alas--AMERICANS NEED JOBS IN ORDER TO HAVE MONEY TO DONATE!!

So, quoting that great Democratic President of the 1990's--"IT IS THE ECONOMY, STUPID" now get to work on that!!

I got that email too. I replied with the following:

Dear Mr President,

If you think I'm gonna pay you to destroy the country I love, you are - once again - sadly mistaken. Ask your multi-millionaire cronies, the ones who make their profits off the backs of the most needy. As your slum landlord multi-millionaire pals in the senate to donate.

Respectfully, go screw yourself. And have a nice day.

He's still in campaign mode. What a shocker!

It is referred to as 'perpetual campaigning'.... they are already working on '12... You'd think they'd have better things to do - what with the economy, wars and stuff but nothing is more important than re-election.

These people are bordering on power obsessed lunatics, except they're not bordering on, they are just obsessed with power.

So when is the election? What do they need my money for?? I am sure many Americans would be happy to donate to the cause, but alas--AMERICANS NEED JOBS IN ORDER TO HAVE MONEY TO DONATE!!
So, quoting that great Democratic President of the 1990's--"IT IS THE ECONOMY, STUPID" now get to work on that!!

Apparently not. That asshat from SC, Joe Wilson, who yelled out "LIAR" during Obama's speech on healthcare, received $2 MILLION in donations within a week.

Who does he mean by "from all of us"?

obama_family.jpg

Why is anyone acting shocked? A low level development staffer wrote an email that he signed from Obama. This is sent to the White House where another staffer signs off on it and it is sent to raise money for the Ds. Both parties fundraise constantly, this isn't a new development. I can pretty much guarentee you that the hundreds of people that work for both parties full time aren't doing so as a no pay job...

Apparently not. That asshat from SC, Joe Wilson, who yelled out "LIAR" during Obama's speech on healthcare, received $2 MILLION in donations within a week.

Palin 2012? that pic you have is a joke right?

Forum List

Back