An email from Terry McAuliffe

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
I just thought this was funny.

Dear Georgi Zhukov,

Every day, it becomes more apparent that we need a president who knows how to lead in a way that reflects America's values -- a president who trusts the people with the truth.

It's as simple as this. We can't let George Bush, Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft and Donald Rumsfeld be the face of American values any longer.

We've seen enough. And that's why your immediate financial support is absolutely critical. John Kerry and other candidates committed to moving America in a new, more promising direction need your help now.

Click here to make a donation that
will let American be America again.

We've seen enough:

Enough of the damage that can be done to democracy's cause around the world.
Enough of the hardship and pain inflicted on America's families by George W. Bush's gross mismanagement of the economy.
Enough of the fear and heartache that result when we find our future in the hands of a president who is constantly scheming to undermine Medicare and Social Security.
Enough of a president who has tried every trick in the book to stack our courts with right-wing judges and put our most fundamental freedoms in jeopardy.
Here's the bottom line. This election is a test of our deepest-held values -- and of our willingness to put it all on the line in defense of those values.

If you're tired of Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, and Rumsfeld being the face of American values, now is the time to act. Please respond right now -- and remember everything we believe in, everything we stand for -- is at stake in this election.

Click here to donate.

Sincerely,

Terry McAuliffe
Chairman

P.S.: Make sure to forward this message on to your friends!

[email protected]

Let me hurry up and send the dems some money so a man who cannot make up his mind on ANY issue can run this country.

Originally posted by winston churchi
Let me hurry up and send the dems some money so a man who cannot make up his mind on ANY issue can run this country.

[huge ass sarcasm]Especially after reading that wholey factual email from the new George Washington (Can not tell a lie) Terry Macauliffe.[/huge ass sarcasm]

Forum List

Back