An Early Return Update

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
I'm in Missouri and right now Roy Blunt is killing Robin Carnahan in the Senate race... :mm:

I'm watching the commies on MSNBC and they are really into whining mode...already. It never occurs to them to take a step or two to the center.

I'm in Missouri and right now Roy Blunt is killing Robin Carnahan in the Senate race... :mm:

I am also in Missouri! :razz:

I figured Roy Blunt would win. I was getting flyers against Robin Carnahan almost every day in the mail.

I figured Roy Blunt would win. I was getting flyers against Robin Carnahan almost every day in the mail.

How does sending fliers assure a win? I never got any Blunt Advertisements or calls. I was bombarded with Robin Carnahan propaganda everywhere.

How does sending fliers assure a win? I never got any Blunt Advertisements or calls. I was bombarded with Robin Carnahan propaganda everywhere.

I didn't say the flyers would assure a win. The flyers didn't say anything about Blunt, only things against Carnahan. Just everyone in my area was expressing they wanted Blunt more than Carnahan.

Forum List

Back