An Australia Day offering

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
The extraordinary life of a roo called Myrtle - Paul Sheehan - Opinion

She turned up out of the bush one day, a young kangaroo born in the wild, and attached herself to a farmer. She liked human company and stayed close to the house. The farmer called her Myrtle. Over time she became part of the family. She loved sitting on the couch watching TV.

More at link.

Warning - it's not suitable for kids and those with a tendency towards lachrymosity.

For 10 years, whenever I was at the lodge, I only had to look around and she was close by. Every single memory of everything I had ever done there included Myrtle. For weeks, the place felt empty and strange."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that bawling your eyes out smilie anyway?

Sweet and Touching D, thanks for posting!

She turned up out of the bush one day, a young kangaroo born in the wild, and attached herself to a farmer. She liked human company and stayed close to the house. The farmer called her Myrtle. Over time she became part of the family. She loved sitting on the couch watching TV.

More at link.

Warning - it's not suitable for kids and those with a tendency towards lachrymosity.

thank you, Di. i don't know what else to say.

More at link.

thank you, Di. i don't know what else to say.

I know exactly what you mean del.

More at link.

Very sweet thank you for putting the story in a post so we would not miss it.

More at link.

Very sweet thank you for putting the story in a post so we would not miss it.

You're welcome RodISHI - it's the sort of story that wouldn't make a headline if it weren't Australia Day here (at the time).

Forum List

Back