An auspicious start

American Legacy

Federalist
May 19, 2011
If it’s true that great things have small beginnings then my hope is that this modest introductory post might lead to a long and storied tenure on this site paved by the vigorous exchange of ideas and measured by the friendships built along the way. I am a God-fearing man, devoted to his family and his country. As a concerned American citizen, I look forward to many future conversations, learning from each other. This discussion board is an impressive collection of voices – intelligent, passionate and colorful – contributing to the ongoing discussion of matters which greatly affect us all. Joining your chorus today swells my heart with pride.

If it’s true that great things have small beginnings then my hope is that this modest introductory post might lead to a long and storied tenure on this site paved by the vigorous exchange of ideas and measured by the friendships built along the way. I am a God-fearing man, devoted to his family and his country. As a concerned American citizen, I look forward to many future conversations, learning from each other. This discussion board is an impressive collection of voices – intelligent, passionate and colorful – contributing to the ongoing discussion of matters which greatly affect us all. Joining your chorus today swells my heart with pride.

Welcome, American Legacy.

Courthouse Steps
F15CourtHouse.gif

Forum List

Back