An Attagirl For Sarah

I could care less about Bristol Palin, her family, her ruined thong dress, etc.
To DollyLongstaff: For someone who could care less, you took the time to a bring her up. Why mention her at all?
To Flanders: It's hard to explain Ned, but I always find white trash fascinating.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy
To DollyLongstaff: If hypocrisy is your thing, you must despise the Clintons.

To Flanders: Comparing any hypocrisy by the Clintons to the hypocrisy of the Palins is like comparing fine champagne to Coke ZERO. The Palins being the Coke.

and stupidity of the Palins in general.
To DollyLongstaff: How did you arrive at an average IQ for the Palins?

To Flanders: I put two and two together.

Can you imagine if McCain had won and dropped dead?
To DollyLongstaff: Can you imagine if the Chicago sewer rat dropped dead! Way back when there was talk about impeaching him because he was constitutionally ineligible, I was against it because the country would get Joe Biden. I was not joking. Indeed, I have often said that this country will be hanging over the edge of a cliff for as long as Biden is one heartbeat away from the presidency.

To Ned: Well, consider this, there's good reason to believe Ronnie Reagan was in the early stages of Alzheimers during his second term and Nancy was probably calling the shots with help from her astrologer. So, there's that.

Sarah and the clan would have turned the WH into the set of "Duck Dynasty".
To DollyLongstaff: Even if it is true, that is not a bad alternative to what the White House has been for over six years. A Communist cell among other things.

To Flanders: I hear Putin has his own bin in the fridge.

Instead of the annual pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey, Sarah would have tuned it into sausage.

To DollyLongstaff: I do not know how you feel about it, but no man can fault a woman who cleans the house.....
( I thought Trig did the cleaning? Didn't SP post a picture of him doing the dishes while standing on the dog's back?)

....dresses and prepares the dinner she shot,
(You mean those hooker shoes and torn sweaters she wears while puttin the moose she shot in a crock pot with a bottle of Italian dressing?)

and is patriotic, too.

(Sarah may be patriotic, but she knows nothing of American History. Did you know she thought "one nation under God" was put into the Pledge of Allegiance by our founding fathers?)

What the hell does Hillary Clinton have to offer except experience with bimbo eruptions?

To Flanders:
As the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton continued to raise her voice for women rights and human rights.
She prominently advocated U.S. military intervention in Libya and was at the forefront of US response to Arab Springs.
She was one of the most travelled secretaries of State.
She played a substantial role in arranging a cease-fire in a clash between Hamas and Israel in 2012, which many credit for averting all-out war.
She oversaw the negotiation of the new START nuclear arms accord with Russia, building an international consensus to remove Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi from power, and tightening sanctions on Iran to their highest level ever.
She assisted in the release of American civilians held as prisoner in North Korea and Iran.
She organized the trade embargo which pressured Iran into agreeing to participate in talks over its nuclear program.
She personally arranged for the release of a noted Chinese dissident and arranged for his immigration into the US.
She played a leading role in the establishment of ties between Armenia and Turkey.
Her personal intervention in the aftermath of a coup in Honduras led to free elections and the restoration of constitutional government there.
She used her position to elevate the issue of women’s rights to the status of human rights. She brought issues such as denying females access to education and the so-called “honor” killings in the Muslim world into open debate at the UN. Prior to her work it wasn’t even debated.
She pushed for equality in the US by granting spousal benefits to same sex partners of State Department employees.
She lobbied Congress for additional funding to enable the State Department to improve the safety and security of US embassies and consulates abroad, but Republicans blocked that.
Her leadership led to more women serving as ambassadors than ever before.
She opened u Myanmar by becoming the first SOS to make an official visit there.
She has been praised for helping the U.S. to resume "its leadership role in setting East Asia's security and economic agenda" while keeping the U.S.-China relationship "on a more solid and realistic footing."

Last edited:
Yo Flanders, this is bigger than Bristol getting knocked up. Both Mama Grizzley and Bristol want "abstinence only" taught in sex education classes in public schools.

Plus, who goes on Oprah and takes a pledge of abstinence, shacks up with her fiancee, gets knocked up a couple of months before they call off their marriage, then announces she's having somebody's baby and it was planned?
Is this what Republicans mean by "Family Values"?
To DollyLongstaff: Get real! The Golden Rule has been taught been taught for thousands of years, that does not make sound advice of any kind hypocritical no matter who offers it.
FYI, in 2010 — the year after Bristol made $260,000-plus to promote not-fucking — she sued No. One babydaddy Levi Johnston for $1750 per month in child support, and then seven months later got engaged to him for a second time, and then broke up with him again three weeks later, just as she was set to earn up to $350,000 for Dancing With The Stars. And then last year she sued him for child support again, claiming a zero income for 2013 and 2014 (Okay this is a mistake because those papers that Wonkette is referring to, only included Levi's income as he was the non-custodial parent.), even though in June 2013 she told ABC she worked at a dermatologist’s office, look, she said it RIGHT HERE. That was before going on to call her sister Willow — who had MOVED IN WITH HER (AGAIN) TO HELP WITH HER (BRISTOL’S) SON — “not much of a help.” Which is exactly the same thing Bristol said in the second link in this very post, because Willow did not finish roasting the chicken for Bristol’s date with Gino after Bristol told her THREE TIMES to leave and then bitched that she left.
To DollyLongstaff: How is Bristol’s personal affairs any of your business?

To Ned Flanders:
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the Palins in general.
Instead of the annual pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey, Sarah would have tuned it into sausage.
I don't like turkey sausage. Pork sausage is the best. Nice and fat… yummmmmy!!! Bursting with flavor!

To DollyLongstaff: For someone who could care less, you took the time to a bring her up. Why mention her at all?
To Flanders: It's hard to explain Ned, but I always find white trash fascinating.

To Flanders: Comparing any hypocrisy by the Clintons to the hypocrisy of the Palins is like comparing fine champagne to Coke ZERO. The Palins being the Coke.

To DollyLongstaff: Can you imagine if the Chicago sewer rat dropped dead! Way back when there was talk about impeaching him because he was constitutionally ineligible, I was against it because the country would get Joe Biden. I was not joking. Indeed, I have often said that this country will be hanging over the edge of a cliff for as long as Biden is one heartbeat away from the presidency.

To Ned: Well, consider this, there's good reason to believe Ronnie Reagan was in the early stages of Alzheimers during his second term and Nancy was probably calling the shots with help from her astrologer. So, there's that.

To DollyLongstaff: Even if it is true, that is not a bad alternative to what the White House has been for over six years. A Communist cell among other things.

To DollyLongstaff: I do not know how you feel about it, but no man can fault a woman who cleans the house.....
( I thought Trig did the cleaning? Didn't SP post a picture of him doing the dishes while standing on the dog's back?)

(You mean those hooker shoes and torn sweaters she wears while puttin the moose she shot in a crock pot with a bottle of Italian dressing?)

and is patriotic, too.

(Sarah may be patriotic, but she knows nothing of American History. Did you know she thought "one nation under God" was put into the Pledge of Allegiance by our founding fathers?)

What the hell does Hillary Clinton have to offer except experience with bimbo eruptions?

To Flanders:
As the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton continued to raise her voice for women rights and human rights.
She prominently advocated U.S. military intervention in Libya and was at the forefront of US response to Arab Springs.
She played a substantial role in arranging a cease-fire in a clash between Hamas and Israel in 2012, which many credit for averting all-out war.
She oversaw the negotiation of the new START nuclear arms accord with Russia, building an international consensus to remove Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi from power, and tightening sanctions on Iran to their highest level ever.
She assisted in the release of American civilians held as prisoner in North Korea and Iran.
She organized the trade embargo which pressured Iran into agreeing to participate in talks over its nuclear program.
She personally arranged for the release of a noted Chinese dissident and arranged for his immigration into the US.
She played a leading role in the establishment of ties between Armenia and Turkey.
Her personal intervention in the aftermath of a coup in Honduras led to free elections and the restoration of constitutional government there.
She used her position to elevate the issue of women’s rights to the status of human rights. She brought issues such as denying females access to education and the so-called “honor” killings in the Muslim world into open debate at the UN. Prior to her work it wasn’t even debated.
She pushed for equality in the US by granting spousal benefits to same sex partners of State Department employees.
She lobbied Congress for additional funding to enable the State Department to improve the safety and security of US embassies and consulates abroad, but Republicans blocked that.
She has been praised for helping the U.S. to resume "its leadership role in setting East Asia's security and economic agenda" while keeping the U.S.-China relationship "on a more solid and realistic footing."

To DollyLongStaff:
- first, your handle is an oxymoron unless you are referring to an artificial male appendage you strap on because Dolly does not carry a long staff.
- second, do not tell me she is real for "women-equality" when she takes money from Saudi and UAE.
That is all, since I do not want to bring up Benghazi etc.

and is patriotic, too.

To Flanders:

To DollyLongStaff:
- first, your handle is an oxymoron unless you are referring to an artificial male appendage you strap on because Dolly does not carry a long staff.
- second, do not tell me she is real for "women-equality" when she takes money from Saudi and UAE.
That is all, since I do not want to bring up Benghazi etc.

To Flanders:
One should never assume the meaning of another's handle.
First of all, "Dolly" is short for "Adolphus", a male, English name.
Secondly, how could you possibly know how long my staff is?

To DollyLongStaff:
To Flanders:
One should never assume the meaning of another's handle.
First of all, "Dolly" is short for "Adolphus", a male, English name.
Secondly, how could you possibly know how long my staff is?
To DollyLongstaff: You will go a long way toward avoiding the label of moron when you address your responses to the right person.

UPDATE FROM JUDI

Planned Parenthood’s erroneous corporate sponsor list
By Judi McLeod
July 24, 2015

Planned Parenthood s erroneous corporate sponsor list
hapkexflpko3eqm7ymrg.jpg

If anybody needs Planned Parenthood, it's the Palins.

New Topics

Forum List

Back