An Astonishing Argument for Why Violent Crime Rates Have Dropped

back after I got married to my first wife, we lived in an older house all the way up until we split up 12 years later...

the house was prolly at least a hunnert years old...

meantime we had a coupla kids...

the oldest one had a habit of eating the pealing paint offa the window sills...

he grew up okay... 'cept that he's a flamin' lib who buys into whatever the Dems are selling... :)

Makes you wonder what chemical was responsible for this last election. When did they start flouridating the water anyway?

Last edited:
The high rates of abortions in minority communities are also argued as a reason, just fewer potential criminals born since Roe. Both arguments could have validity, maybe a combination?

What point are you trying to make:

That you hate minorities?

Or that Republicans should start supporting abortion because it results in less members of minorities?

That's how I read your comment at least.

Back up a fucking minute.

1. Violent crimes occur in greater numbers in intercity mostly minority communities.
2. Abortions occur in higher rates in those same communities.
3. Lead based paints are also more prevalent in the older parts of cities, where minorities tend to live.
4. And whether or not you want to admit it, statistically blacks are 7 times more likely to commit violent crimes.
5. Margret Sanger the patron saint of planned parenthood, called abortion on demand the solution to the negro problem.

These are goddamn facts, they're not anything else, just facts and facts can't be racist. Damn I thought you had more sense that to try to pull that shit.

I suggest you try reading a little on the subject before engaging your freaking mouth. Here's a link : The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The high rates of abortions in minority communities are also argued as a reason, just fewer potential criminals born since Roe. Both arguments could have validity, maybe a combination?

Or that Republicans should start supporting abortion because it results in less members of minorities?

1. Violent crimes occur in greater numbers in intercity mostly minority communities.
3. Lead based paints are also more prevalent in the older parts of cities, where minorities tend to live.
4. And whether or not you want to admit it, statistically black are 7 times more likely to commit violent crimes.
5. Margret Sanger the patron saint of planned parenthood, called abortion on demand the solution to the negro problem.

These are goddamn facts, they're not anything else, just facts and facts can't be racist. Damn I thought you had more sense that to try to pull that shit.

I suggest you try reading a little on the subject before engaging your freaking mouth. Here's a link : The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

doncha hate it when the truth gets complicated...?

where's hazlnut...?

I'm sure he could come up with sumpin' brain-dead and witless...

4. And whether or not you want to admit it, statistically black are 7 times more likely to commit violent crimes.

I know exactly what point you're trying to make. But trying to make it in this thread, which had nothing to do with what you're talking about; what other conclusion am I supposed to draw?

Example: Person A: Lead makes people crazy, which may lead to more homicide. Person B: Well abortions kill minorities, and thus abortions reduce murder too.

Someone had to call you out.

I know exactly what point you're trying to make. But trying to make it in this thread, which had nothing to do with what you're talking about; what other conclusion am I supposed to draw?

Example: Person A: Lead makes people crazy, which may lead to more homicide. Person B: Well abortions kill minorities, and thus abortions reduce murder too.

Call me out on what, mentioning that there could be other factors that may be contributing to the reductions in violent crime, and asking if it may be a combinations of factors. You did see my post ended in a question mark.

I didn't come up with the hypothesis about abortions being connected to crime reductions just as the OP didn't come up with the one on lead. The title of the thread was " An Astonishing Argument for Why Violent Crime Rates Have Dropped", I was simply trying to contribute to the discussion, but evidently your one of the ignorant leftist that only see things though the prism of race, which only tells me your projecting your own racism.

Last edited:

Call me out on what, mentioning that there could be other factors that may be contributing to the reductions in violent crime, and asking if it may be a combinations of factors. You did see my post ended in a question mark.

I didn't come up with the hypothesis about abortions being connected to crime reductions just as the OP didn't come up with the one on lead. The title of the thread was " An Astonishing Argument for Why Violent Crime Rates Have Dropped", I was simply trying to contribute to the discussion, but evidently your one of the ignorant leftist that only see things though the prism of race, which only tells me your projecting your own racism.

Eh fair enough. Maybe I was unfairly annoyed. I was brought up around a lot of people who were pro-life, but seemed to revel in the theory about minorities and abortions.

However I don't think it's a valid point as there are so many other variables to consider other than the race of people who are victims of, or prone to, abortions.

Eh fair enough. Maybe I was unfairly annoyed. I was brought up around a lot of people who were pro-life, but seemed to revel in the theory about minorities and abortions.

However I don't think it's a valid point as there are so many other variables to consider other than the race of people who are victims of, or prone to, abortions.

Of course there are many other variables, we could spend all night listing them, but ya know what, not one of them would be racist. Think about it.

Of course there are many other variables, we could spend all night listing them, but ya know what, not one of them would be racist. Think about it.

Some of them would be. And as a minority I would notice them much more easily.

But you're right there's all kinds of crazy shit we could bring into this conversation. And also shoot, I've been partaking in thirsty thursday. So I apologize for the crazy turn I took this conversation into. :cheers2: :beer:

Some of them would be. And as a minority I would notice them much more easily.

But you're right there's all kinds of crazy shit we could bring into this conversation. And also shoot, I've been partaking in thirsty thursday. So I apologize for the crazy turn I took this conversation into. :cheers2: :beer:

No problem, just remember you may not like facts, but they are what they are, opinions can be racist, not facts. Tilt one up for me, I'm going to turn in.

Forum List

Back