An asteroid the size of a football field barely missed Earth in a surprise flyby

That's close.

An asteroid the size of a football field barely missed Earth in a surprise flyby

So we should feel lucky that a flying boulder whizzed past us Sunday without incident, especially considering that scientists didn't see the massive rock coming until the last minute. The asteroid, named 2018 GE3, was the size of a football field, measuring about up to 361 feet in diameter.
I think I felt that...

My hat blew off.

That's close.

So we should feel lucky that a flying boulder whizzed past us Sunday without incident, especially considering that scientists didn't see the massive rock coming until the last minute. The asteroid, named 2018 GE3, was the size of a football field, measuring about up to 361 feet in diameter.
I think I felt that...

My hat blew off.
My comb-over went crazy....... Oh wait! I'm bald!

Never mind.

The asteroid looked down, "no dinosaurs? I'll be back"

On the serious side yeah there is no guarantee that an asteroid the size of Mt Everest won't hit the Earth next month. 'It's happened before, it will happen again, and again."

That's close.

That was just a warning shot. The Rotians will get better with the next one. LOL

An object the size of a railroad car created the Meteor Crater in Arizona, imagine what that one would have done. Particularly if it hit a populated area.

The asteroid looked down, "no dinosaurs? I'll be back"

On the serious side yeah there is no guarantee that an asteroid the size of Mt Everest won't hit the Earth next month. 'It's happened before, it will happen again, and again."

9bb8b02224e1529a39655526b504bc75.jpg

An object the size of a railroad car created the Meteor Crater in Arizona, imagine what that one would have done. Particularly if it hit a populated area.

What if it hit along Yellowstone?

What if it hit in the Atlantic Ocean 10 miles off the Eastern Seaboard

That's close.

Yet the "scientist" can tell us the weather 50 years from now.
And what can a dumb fuck like you tell us, besides things that prove your idiocy? Yes, they can tell us something about the weather 50 years from now. It will be warmer. Maybe even much warmer. You see, we know and understand the effects of adding GHGs to the atmosphere. We saw what happened in the past when GHGs were added to the atmosphere, and physics does not care whether the GHGs are added by man or by nature.

That's close.

Tom Brady tried to catch it but dropped the pass.

Was it a deflated asteroid?

Forum List

Back